+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
So that means accompanying wife in interview in my case could be negative as well ?

I am planning to go, should I go ?
I think accompanying wife would be ideal. Think about it for a moment. You haven't seen your wife since November 2016. How will she, who has hardly lived with you these past 14 months, be able to convince the officer of a genuine marriage? You should go right away and spend time with your wife.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
But then they should have interview of the sponsor and asks him why you are not visiting your wife for that long ? why they always bother PA (husband OR wife) for an interview.? Husband not visiting her wife so an explanation is required from Husband what is wife's fault? :eek::eek:o_O:D
In interviews they call the sponsor if they aren't there. Ask them similar questions they ask the PA. So yea interview is of them both.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello & Salam everyone!

Admins please update spread sheet:

Responded to PFL: 29 Dec 17
DM & Pre arrival services letter: 12 Jan 18
Request for Passport letter: 24 Jan 18
Just saw what the PFL was in regards to on the spreadsheet! Man CIC needs to get their heads out of their behinds! So happy for you guys! ours was similar - the progression of our relationship 'culturally extremely unusual'.

askhan

Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
have you received any PFL before your wife's interview call? What you think of your interview call, why they are calling your wife for an interview? I believe you are first marriage case as well according to spreadsheet. What triggered LVO to call you for an interview?
Your interview date is Feb 27th. Insha Allah all will go well with her interview means she would be joining you by end of March or before Insha Allah.
Did not receive any PFL. Have ordered notes will get it in 3 weeks. I have no clue why they are asking for an interview.

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
got a call from the MP office .. he said nothing has been started since the file went to LVO .. i knew that part .. he goes on to say that the processing time may go over the 12 month period .. that was really disheartening .. also he asked me to get in touch with him in March. Chalo jee .. mera be 2016 walon jaisa haal hona hai .. i am done with this bullshit ..
As yours is a second marriage case, it is probably going through more reviews by the visa officer. Have u sent any voluntary docs?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
In interviews they call the sponsor if they aren't there. Ask them similar questions they ask the PA. So yea interview is of them both.
if Sponsor is not there during the interview in Islamabad with his or her husband, then they advise Sponsor to be available on phone as they can call the Sponsor during the interview process of PA but not all and every Sponsor receives call of Interviewer. So it's a fact that PA must have the interview but its not necessary for Sponsor to have interview until unless he or she is present at Islamabad along with their spouse OR interviewer call the Sponsor in Canada OR where ever he or she is residing.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
if Sponsor is not there during the interview in Islamabad with his or her husband, then they advise to be available on phone as the can call the Sponsor during the interview process of PA but not all and every Sponsor receives call of Interviewer. So it's a fact that PA must have the interview but the not necessary for Sponsor to have interview until unless he or she is present at Islamabad along with their spouse
I dont know about 'each and every' interview case, but it is common practice for the VO to request that the Sponsor be available by phone during the interview hours of the PA.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Did not receive any PFL. Have ordered notes will get it in 3 weeks. I have no clue why they are asking for an interview.
so your interview is without any PFL. Means looks like they send PFL randomly to get some questions cleared and if they satified they issue VISA if not then they call for an interview as well. If they don't want to send PFL and thinks interview is a must then they don't send PFL at all and call for an interview. hmmmmnn ..

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
Guy I just want to inform all of you if you will get a passport request so take pictuers with you dnt rely on vfs they are not taking pictuers as per canadian requirements dnt waste your time and money thankyou.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
who ever is going for interview in Islamabad and flying from Canada to Islamabad to accompany their spouses, what is the best place to stay? which is not much expensive and safe as well? Hotel, motel, guest house?