+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Momi123

Star Member
Nov 19, 2016
if Sponsor is not there during the interview in Islamabad with his or her husband, then they advise Sponsor to be available on phone as they can call the Sponsor during the interview process of PA but not all and every Sponsor receives call of Interviewer. So it's a fact that PA must have the interview but its not necessary for Sponsor to have interview until unless he or she is present at Islamabad along with their spouse OR interviewer call the Sponsor in Canada OR where ever he or she is residing.
If sponsor is in pakistan he and she have to go with you for interview. It's depend on the officer if he or she call your sponsor for questioning. And if sponsor is in canada you have to give the sponsor number to officer it's again depends on officer he or she will call sponsor for questioning. Mostly they are not doing questioning with sponsor unless they have a big concern.thankyou

Reactions: khancanada

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
As yours is a second marriage case, it is probably going through more reviews by the visa officer. Have u sent any voluntary docs?
i am thinking of doing that .. we have exchanged gifts and money .. chat and call logs .. i am going to compile it in a few days time and send it via email to LVO, webform and mail to LVO .. sounds ok?

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
i am thinking of doing that .. we have exchanged gifts and money .. chat and call logs .. i am going to compile it in a few days time and send it via email to LVO, webform and mail to LVO .. sounds ok?
have u visited Pakistan to meet your husband? if not then why you are sending all these proofs to LVO? I am not sure if this is right thing to do so. I would say if after your marriage your never visited him, then plan a visit to him and come back and then send all the proof of your visit along with visit pics, places you visits, passport copies boarding passes, shopping receipts you guys do together, dinner receipts etc. now choice is yours

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
have u visited Pakistan to meet your husband? if not then why you are sending all these proofs to LVO? I am not sure if this is right thing to do so. I would say if after your marriage your never visited him, then plan a visit to him and come back and then send all the proof of your visit along with visit pics, places you visits, passport copies boarding passes, shopping receipts you guys do together, dinner receipts etc. now choice is yours
Even sending in proof of communication can help. It's better than not doing anything at all, I think.

Reactions: AHC

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
Hi all,

Actually those who have something really big to share with LVO voluntarily then they should do it, otherwise refrain from any thing else.
If you visit you spouse in Pakistan, or you have a new baby etc. this kind of major things help in the case strength.
other than these do not send anything like communication proof, financial assistance, new gifts receipts or birthday pics etc, wait for a request from Visa Officer.
when visa officer finish review of your document they update the status regarding your application in their server internally. after that if they need more documents they will ask. otherwise they will forward it for the next check or stage.
If you send new documents, then the status update will be postponed until newly arrived documents get a review from visa officer to update the status.

MiamiMice

Oct 11, 2016
I need help from senior I am suffering this situation last 8 year union council create controversy of my divorce documents they issued husband documents in different date with different certificate and issued me different divorce certificate with different dates immigration refuse my case same couple have different dates of divorce with different certificate now this case went to civil court and we both agreed with one certificate and one divorce date my question is civil court documents accepted in immigration for reapply or do they refuse again in eligibility what option for me or they will accept with civil court order. I am so worrry anyone experience plz help me. Waiting for reply
This can be a real pain. I recall one Pakistani uncle who had this date of birth problem. I think he's still stuck. But your case is much better than his because you've gotten it fixed via Civil Court documents.

You need to create an affidavit and show the old and new certificates as exhibits. Explain in the affidavit the history of what happened. Show the civil court documents, especially if they admit their fault. You need to explain it all to the immigration people. Get it all notarized.

The issue may be that the CIC people haven't dealt with an issue like this before and because they are kaamchori people they think its a fraudulent marriage and don't want to think more about it. So you need to prove the civil court documents are genuine document. And maybe you can do that via the Pakistani embassy people saying yes we can verify this is from our government. Get a letter or an affidavit from them. Or an official letter from NADRA. Or both. Something official from the Pakistani government. If you do that, they should accept it.

If you find this all too confusing then try and find a paralegal or lawyer (paralegal is cheaper roughly $200 an hour) who can do it for you. It will cost you money. But its either time or money you want to lose.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
Even sending in proof of communication can help. It's better than not doing anything at all, I think.
@AHC - I am not agree with that to be very honest. Sending proof of chats gift receipts etc not going to do anything except, VO may start reviewing these for nothing. He may not needed these and he may be goign to issue the VISA but sending extra docs may trigger him something and he may ended up asking more docs or interview etc OR send PFL? only docs we should send when there is some major event and most of us sending when we visited our spouse to Pakistan. I would suggest go and visit him to Pakistan then come back then send your all proof. Rest is your choice

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
Hi all,

Actually those who have something really big to share with LVO voluntarily then they should do it, otherwise refrain from any thing else.
If you visit you spouse in Pakistan, or you have a new baby etc. this kind of major things help in the case strength.
other than these do not send anything like communication proof, financial assistance, new gifts receipts or birthday pics etc, wait for a request from Visa Officer.
when visa officer finish review of your document they update the status regarding your application in their server internally. after that if they need more documents they will ask. otherwise they will forward it for the next check or stage.
If you send new documents, then the status update will be postponed until newly arrived documents get a review from visa officer to update the status.
I don't agree with you, there is absolutely no harm in sending any of the proof that has been between husband and wife. Would you please let me know any single case where sending voluntarily proof has resulted in to a disaster.

I agree that visit or having a baby are the major proofs.

AJSM

Dec 2, 2016
I don't agree with you, there is absolutely no harm in sending any of the proof that has been between husband and wife. Would you please let me know any single case where sending voluntarily proof has resulted in to a disaster.

As a bit of an expert on preparing these things (Thanks to our PFL lol) I can share with you what we did.
- Our main platform is whatsApp chat. So we selected 10 screenshots per month since our wedding (You can include it since your file was sent in to CPC). These were random and our criteria was they must be in English and show a variety of topics we chat about (work, school, family, politics, etc)
- we also included other platforms but limited that to 2-4 screenshots per months
- we included phone bills, calling cards, text messages if any
- Skype is our main source of call/video chat so screenshot of us chatting these were random 6 - 8 in total and then screenshots of call logs these we showed more of to show to them we talk daily.
- We also included emails we sent each other.

If you are considering voluntary docs then consider sending in any gifts receipts or money transfers made to each other also. Also webform and Email both routes would be the best option. File sizes are unfortunately 4 mb but play around with online tools to help compress PDFs. All the best!
Congratulations Kinza, your waiting period is over. So Happy for you. Waooooo can imagine the happiness, Wish you best of luck for your future.

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Guys when you submit for gcms notes you upload consent form pay 5.00 but someone said I have to upload the photo page of my passport which I didn’t do :/ so someone told me to upload it to there email :/

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018

Yea I just sent mine