Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
still?! July applicants are getting PPR! Contact MP maybe?
i m july applicant too. My MP told me today wait until 9-10 months. Don't look for people who are getting visas in 6 months look for those who are waiting since 2016. OR since last 12 - 18 months. I told him that is way worst and shouldnt be happen. Canadian Immigration should reduce the process and make it happen for everyone for 6 months. Keeping both husband wife apart for that long is creating issues and too much frustration and he was agreed but said finally nothing in my hand. He showed me his hands.. and believe me, nothing was in his hands :eek:o_O:rolleyes::D:p:(

Last edited:

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
When CIC actually asks for add doc and you upload the docs on GCkey.
so as this is a system glitch this means this message will remain there forever? never go away even after i receive my GCMS notes.?

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I am . I was asked additional documents on 9th November, submitted it on Dec 1.. with the amount of proofs i gave them i was expecting PPR but after no response emailed LVO and i was in interview queue . I am a second marriage case. Residing with my spouse since Feb 2017, gave them divorce certificate, reconciliation notices, communication proofs, tickets and boarding passes of trips taken together, letters that shows we are residing as same address, mu husband employee insurance card where iam stated as wife , my bank statement of Canada showing my funds there, not sure what else they will ask in interview ..
I m 2nd marriage case too and i m a sponsor. My wife is first marriage case. Looks like 2nd marriage is a crime in the eyes of each and every VOs.. and they call PA for an interview to find out why she OR he did that crime and on what grounds and why PA believe she or he shouldn't be punished for this crime of 2nd marriage to Sponsor.!:rolleyes::oops::mad::mad:

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
i m july applicant too. My MP told me today wait until 9-10 months. Don't look for people who are getting visas in 6 months look for those who are waiting since 2016. OR since last 12 - 18 months. I told him that is way worst and shouldnt be happen. Canadian Immigration should reduce the process and make it happen for everyone for 6 months. Keeping both husband wife apart for that long is creating issues and too much frustration and he was agreed but said finally nothing in my hand. He showed me his hands.. and believe, nothing was in his hands :eek:o_O:rolleyes::D:p:(
Yea it’s too early for you, I’m june app and nothing I hope it’s done by ninth month

Reactions: khancanada

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
All the best! Our second last set of notes were generated the same day our file was picked up fro review! It made us so sad!

We got our last set of notes yesterday! page and a half long officer notes under eligibility. THREE times they wrote 'culturally extremely unusual'. Just before the third time they wrote 'PA and Sponsor look very much at ease with each other in photos provided' and yet they doubted the genuineness of the marriage! Anyway it was rather infuriating to read all of that, but hopefully we are closer to PPR now. Let's see.
What month app are you, and I’m a june app and I applied yesterday for them hopefully they come back good, what did the officer mean ?

Amna1997

Jan 14, 2018
Hmm, are you a Canadian citizen / PR, if yes you can contact your constituency (or riding as they like to call it here :) MP via email or phone call. You do have to provide an address to that area though.

Regarding GCMS notes I think you have enough information to start off, we dont even have such information in our GCMS, just try to address them in advance. How did you get married in Pakistan, was it arrange ? Have you visited Pak regularly in the past, try to gather as much proofs to show your marriage is geuine and update them.
When did you apply ? Also I don’t understand why they do this other people with simple marriage get approved why do they do this random selection and make people upset

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@Amna1997 - check out the spreadsheet .. Eng Mtl is on there too ..

savaant

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
people say that LVO usually updates the application status on "Tuesdays". is that correct? or just another rumor? when someone told me this it sounded sort of stupid, but still wanted to confirm from experts here. thanks

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
so as this is a system glitch this means this message will remain there forever? never go away even after i receive my GCMS notes.?
it didn't for us. It only changed when we uploaded a doc which CIC requested. It then changed to documents have been uploaded (something along those lines)

Reactions: khancanada