+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
i have .. i actually forwarded the notes to him and asked him to let me know what he finds out now .. i am not going to order another set of notes till later ..
All the best! Our second last set of notes were generated the same day our file was picked up fro review! It made us so sad!

We got our last set of notes yesterday! page and a half long officer notes under eligibility. THREE times they wrote 'culturally extremely unusual'. Just before the third time they wrote 'PA and Sponsor look very much at ease with each other in photos provided' and yet they doubted the genuineness of the marriage! Anyway it was rather infuriating to read all of that, but hopefully we are closer to PPR now. Let's see.

Reactions: khancanada

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
I thought LVO is the Canadian High Commission in London England not a 3rd party. But yea until LVO starts processing the file not much can be done. The wait can be unbearable at times :(
i m passing the info that i got the mp assistant .. even my hubby knew this part .. lol

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
All the best! Our second last set of notes were generated the same day our file was picked up fro review! It made us so sad!

We got our last set of notes yesterday! page and a half long officer notes under eligibility. THREE times they wrote 'culturally extremely unusual'. Just before the third time they wrote 'PA and Sponsor look very much at ease with each other in photos provided' and yet they doubted the genuineness of the marriage! Anyway it was rather infuriating to read all of that, but hopefully we are closer to PPR now. Let's see.
Allah tumari zaban mubarak karay .. hopefully we are closer .. i hope they have touched our file in January .. MP will find out the latest by tomorrow .. he asked me to call him if i don't hear back anything .. khair .. chalo .. lets see .. i hope you get your PPR soon .. tumhari b kafi fikar thi ..

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
@Kinza_Bee .. tell me something .. does that document status change to something else once the GCMS notes have been generated? i should see it got to something else by tomorrow .. right?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Allah tumari zaban mubarak karay .. hopefully we are closer .. i hope they have touched our file in January .. MP will find out the latest by tomorrow .. he asked me to call him if i don't hear back anything .. khair .. chalo .. lets see .. i hope you get your PPR soon .. tumhari b kafi fikar thi ..
It's been a month since last notes were generated and will take a few weeks more before the next set is generated so hopefully in that time progress is made on your file. Don't lose hope, you are doing great in staying ahead of the game! Wish you both all the best!

Reactions: AHC

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
@Kinza_Bee .. tell me something .. does that document status change to something else once the GCMS notes have been generated? i should see it got to something else by tomorrow .. right?
What a bunch of members here saw was when their first set of notes were ordered, the day they were generated they saw additional document status change on GCKey but no official request of any sort was made by VO. We all concluded that it must have been a system glitch. It didn't happen to us a second time. You should have seen we need additional document message the day the notes were generated, if not then I think they fixed their system.

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
What a bunch of members here saw was when their first set of notes were ordered, the day they were generated they saw additional document status change on GCKey but no official request of any sort was made by VO. We all concluded that it must have been a system glitch. It didn't happen to us a second time. You should have seen we need additional document message the day the notes were generated, if not then I think they fixed their system.
yes, that happened to me too .. but i am asking once they were generated and emailed, did the status change again from we need more docs to something else? does it go back to its original that we don't need further documents?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
yes, that happened to me too .. but i am asking once they were generated and emailed, did the status change again from we need more docs to something else? does it go back to its original that we don't need further documents?
In our case, the message only changed when we uploaded an explanation for the urdu nikah nama CIC requested in Nov. It changed to the documents have been uploaded or something. Then changed to No more documents required and even during PFL it stayed that way. Has yours changed?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
In our case, the message only changed when we uploaded an explanation for the urdu nikah nama CIC requested in Nov. It changed to the documents have been uploaded or something. Then changed to No more documents required and even during PFL it stayed that way. Has yours changed?
i'll let you know tomorrow or day after tomorrow once the system is updated .. i am hoping that it does .. thanks for your reply .. :)

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

ahmedwaly

Nov 19, 2016
Thank you, it was a comprehensive document with yes lots of statements from my husband, myself and the lawyer. Does BGC in progress mean we will not be called for an interview? Our GCMS notes just said review required not interview recommended. Also is Eligibility concluded now that BGC is in progress?
Review required mean they might call you for interview as it mean they have doubt as otherwise it will look not started or recommend pass , I had review required and got interview after asking for loads of documents.

khancanada

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2016
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
14-09-2017
AOR Received.
29-08-2017
File Transfer...
18-09-2017
Med's Done....
13-09-2017
I have ordered notes too and see this :
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I think and believe this is a System Glitch. But question is when this message will go away and disappear.?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Review required mean they might call you for interview as it mean they have doubt as otherwise it will look not started or recommend pass , I had review required and got interview after asking for loads of documents.
We got PFL after review required on our file. As of today after the submission of our response our bgc went into progress. I am hoping that means no interview required and eligibility is passed.

Reactions: khancanada

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I have ordered notes too and see this :
Review of additional documents: We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.

I think and believe this is a System Glitch. But question is when this message will go away and disappear.?
When CIC actually asks for add doc and you upload the docs on GCkey.