05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Reactions: ahsenshah

zaria

Star Member
Jul 13, 2017
Please share your timeline to know at which stage you are,
ask Admin @MM345 to add your details to Spreadsheet, it will help the queries better answered.

Schedule A they mostly ask in the beginning , if they ask re-medical then this mean your decision is already made. then they issue PPR in couple of weeks.
hello john
m already in spread sheet under august applicants
anyways thank u for ur advise
yes they asked re med and schedule A together

Reactions: Carl_johnson

Carl_johnson

Jun 23, 2017
UAE
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
24-July-2017
Doc's Request.
26-Oct-2017
AOR Received.
18-Oct-2017
File Transfer...
27-Nov-2017
Med's Request
26-Oct-2017
Med's Done....
05-Nov-2017
hello john
m already in spread sheet under august applicants
anyways thank u for ur advise
yes they asked re med and schedule A together
you are August 2016 applicant, you are lucky your process is about to end. you crossed 1.5 year time.
i hope the Canadian Sponsorship process will get mature in future to bring it down to six months only.

Reactions: fatima.rizwan

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
hello seniors,
I got request for schedule A from also along with the re medical request.
sorry i missed before
now i have question still there r chances they asked PP request with in 2 weeks after re med done?
or they take more time?
any idea?
please advise
thank you
You can expect PPR within 2 weeks of submitting sch a and medical. When is the medical exam scheduled for?

torontian

Apr 3, 2017
GTA
Hi, just now I received email saying file is being Transferred to London Visa Office
Sep 22nd App received.
File transfer Jan 2nd 2018, no 2nd line yet.

When can I expect it after transfer ?

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Hi, just now I received email saying file is being Transferred to London Visa Office
Sep 22nd App received.
File transfer Jan 2nd 2018, no 2nd line yet.

When can I expect it after transfer ?
silence until files of your month are reviewed. time to patiently wait.

cookie_raider01

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone, I have a question

After realizing its going to take 6+ months for the whole process I've decided to visit my wife in Pakistan during the process. Is that a good idea?

Should I not visit? Someone told me it will take longer if u visit as they put your file on a back hold. But people always say things. Can anyone give me accurate info?

I plan to inform LVO abt my visit once I'm done.

App Received Dec 4th, 2017 (waitin for AOR)
Please add in spreadsheet.

Thank you.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Hello everyone, sorry for the long hiatus from the group. We got a PFL on Dec 22. Since then life has been dark gloomy and well hopeless. Don't worry I will share the details of the PFL here and how we are tackling it.

The officer thinks our marriage is not genuine because it's a love marriage and that is culturally unusual (Yup you read it right!).
They also asked for:
1) (yet again) Urdu NN
2) Photo of rukhsati
3) More wedding photos showing more guests etc
4) Communication proof since wedding
5) statement of when we decided to get married and when we informed our families.

So now we are:
1) Getting an urdu NN made, will attach a letter from registrar that English is legal but because CIC is insisting we are getting an Urdu one made again.
2) We don't have a picture of me sitting inside the decorated car, or being walked out by my family for various reasons. However we do have lots of pictures of all the other more fun stuff from the wedding, like dance performances, photo booth, on stage with lots of people etc. We are explaining (with evidence) why pictures were not taken at the time of our exit, giving a rukhsati certificate, showing pictures of us inside the hotel room where we stayed for 3 nights after wedding, photos of me inside his house with his family, and then my visit in spring of this year flight detail, visa and stamps on passport, receipts of shopping etc we did, lots of photos we took with family and friends during my trip. CIC needs to update its checklist either internally or online to ensure couples pay close attention to these details. Anyone else have the same issue and how they got out of it would really appreciate your help in this regard specifically.
3) Lots of pics in total maybe 250 for 3 events
4) communication proof since marriage and we have given proof of communication from 2008 - wedding date as well.
5) statement with proof of when we told our mothers, when they talked, when we decided to get married etc.
6) we have included as supporting evidence:
a) receipts of gifts we sent each other on birthdays and at random
b) money we transferred on birthdays and Eid
c) letters from family members explaining our circumstances at wedding, missing rukhsati photo, vouching that our rukhsati has indeed taken place etc
d) My name on my husbands work health insurance, his name on my CRA profile
e) facebook posts of friends and family wishing us anniversary, us writing on each others wall, wishing birthdays, comments and likes of friends on our wedding pictures etc
f) communication between his family and myself, and my family and him. We are in each others family groups screen shots of that, screenshots of his conversations with my family or my chats with his siblings etc
g) other messages of friends on whatsapp where we are talking about my spouse, or he is talking about me with other people etc

We have also hired a lawyer in Canada who will argue that not everyone follows the same traditions, and if the marriage is legal and genuine then rejecting based on not following traditions is a form of discrimination. We have prepared a 550 page long document which the lawyer is going to review in the next few days until our Urdu NN is done. Wish us luck and any suggestions regarding the lack of photo at the time of rukhsati will be greatly appreciated.

We are hoping for a positive response, but that is all we can do.

Thanks.

cookie_raider01

Star Member
Dec 22, 2017
This sounds hectic. I am sorry to hear that. I was told by my lawyer to send pictures of every move.

I sent out 960 pictures in total of the 3 weeks I was there. Shopping, Nikkah, Pre Arrival at Hall for Shaadi, Rukhsati, Valima and post wedding daawat pictures and everything. Hope this helps.

P.S Also send all photos that may have been taken by a Professional Photographer.

Reactions: AHC and Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
This sounds hectic. I am sorry to hear that. I was told by my lawyer to send pictures of every move.

I sent out 960 pictures in total of the 3 weeks I was there. Shopping, Nikkah, Pre Arrival at Hall for Shaadi, Rukhsati, Valima and post wedding daawat pictures and everything. Hope this helps.

P.S Also send all photos that may have been taken by a Professional Photographer.
Was this in response to your PFL or with your application you sent 960 pics?