+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
AOA,

I am trying to link my application to GCKey and we have a representative for both applicant and sponsor.
Do we both (applicant and sponsor) need to make separate GCKey accounts and link application? (we will need to cancel our lawyer as rep, do we both need to do it? )
PLZ help!

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
AOA,

I am trying to link my application to GCKey and we have a representative for both applicant and sponsor.
Do we both (applicant and sponsor) need to make separate GCKey accounts and link application? (we will need to cancel our lawyer as rep, do we both need to do it? )
PLZ help!
Hi I am not too sure and so hoping someone else can correct me if I am wrong. If you have a rep, you can only access ECAS. If you don't use a rep, then the PA makes a GCkey account and links it to the application.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOA,

PLZ help!
u will not be able to link application if u have a rep. once representative is gone, either sponsor or applicant can make a GCKEY account and link application.

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Hi I am not too sure and so hoping someone else can correct me if I am wrong. If you have a rep, you can only access ECAS. If you don't use a rep, then the PA makes a GCkey account and links it to the application.

I know there is an option, I can remove the rep to link my application on GCKey.
Only PA makes a GCKey account?

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
u will not be able to link application if u have a rep. once representative is gone, either sponsor or applicant can make a GCKEY account and link application.
Thank you,
only one need to make an account on GC Key? can both sponsor and applicant make GCkey accounts so both can check their status?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Shed some light on this .. PA ecas status changed today to IN PROCESS. What does it mean? Where is it going to go from here? Medical, additional documents all uploaded and passed .. thank you

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Thank you,
only one need to make an account on GC Key? can both sponsor and applicant make GCkey accounts so both can check their status?
Y not create one acct and u both use it? Its not like ur hidin state secret from ur partner .. is it? I created my hubbys gckey acct .. im the sponsor .. we both use it ..

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I know there is an option, I can remove the rep to link my application on GCKey.
Only PA makes a GCKey account?
Yes you can link only one account via GCKey, usually its the PA. My husband made an account and we share that to check the status of his application. More like I check it like a maniac :D

Reactions: AHC

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Saw a post in ADVO thread. the following member is jul 2016 applicant applying from Abu dhabhi. can anyone clarify why the eligibility is written as passed when security n criminality have not started? i thought security n criminality = Background check. and after all checks are done then they decide eligibility. in our case, eligibility is "not started" and security n criminality is "in progress". plz comment

Received my GCMS notes yesterday night & it shows the below:

Eligibility: Recommend Passed
Medicals: Passed - Expired
Security: Not Started
Criminality: Not Started

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Y not create one acct and u both use it? Its not like ur hidin state secret from ur partner .. is it? I created my hubbys gckey acct .. im the sponsor .. we both use it ..
we did the same :)

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Shed some light on this .. PA ecas status changed today to IN PROCESS. What does it mean? Where is it going to go from here? Medical, additional documents all uploaded and passed .. thank you
On a Sat?? that is awesome! Oh and we got In-process on ECAS (on the main page, the clickable option) the same day Medical was passed and Schd A uploaded. The 4th line on ECAS was added on June 6 once file was transferred to LVO (May 24) and processing began on May 31st. I think and hope, that when they start working on Eligibility, the status goes into in-process mode.

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Saw a post in ADVO thread. the following member is jul 2016 applicant applying from Abu dhabhi. can anyone clarify why the eligibility is written as passed when security n criminality have not started? i thought security n criminality = Background check. and after all checks are done then they decide eligibility. in our case, eligibility is "not started" and security n criminality is "in progress". plz comment
I always thought that BGC either happened after, or simultaneously as Eligibility and not before it. Some members on FB have said that GCMS notes do not include detailed notes on BGC because its done by agencies outside of IRCC. But once again hoping someone with more knowledge can also comment :)

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
On a Sat?? that is awesome! Oh and we got In-process on ECAS (on the main page, the clickable option) the same day Medical was passed and Schd A uploaded. The 4th line on ECAS was added on June 6 once file was transferred to LVO (May 24) and processing began on May 31st. I think and hope, that when they start working on Eligibility, the status goes into in-process mode.

Thank you!
I am just confused, we both have a representative. If we make one account from PA, and sign the removal of rep form, how do Sponsor remove the rep?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Thank you!
I am just confused, we both have a representative. If we make one account from PA, and sign the removal of rep form, how do Sponsor remove the rep?
I am sorry we never used a rep so I am not sure of this. Couldn't the PA and Sponsor both use the same form to remove their reps?

maq_33

Mar 8, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
13-04-2017
AOR Received.
10-05-2017
File Transfer...
BGC: 27-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-05-2017
I thought Eligibility = relationship seems genuine...