File Transfer...
07-09-2017
Med's Request
07-03-2017
Med's Done....
15-03-2017
Passport Req..
06-11-2017
Can anyone (whose background check is not in progress yet) plz share whats the status against "Final decision" in mycic?? mujay lgta hy ye last line ab change hue hy. i am so confused.
My background check hasn't started yet. It's the same as yours: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
My background check hasn't started yet. It's the same as yours: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."
Thanks 4 replying.it means there is no change here. Main aisay hi khush ho raha tha:oops:

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Can anyone (whose background check is not in progress yet) plz share whats the status against "Final decision" in mycic?? mujay lgta hy ye last line ab change hue hy. i am so confused.
Our BGC is not in process and we see the same message for Final Decision as you:

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: AHC

Shery678

Star Member
Mar 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 April 2016
Doc's Request.
non
AOR Received.
13 May 2016
File Transfer...
15 June 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Hi Guys
So i just came back from a vacation with my wife went to dubai.
m waiting for a possible interview and applied in April 2016
So what should i send them as additional docs for this

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hey Guys this is what my last page of GCMS Notes said. Any thoughts or red flags for interview? I applied in December 2016 and No Eligibility and Background started as per my notes. I have cut all the dates and put XXXXXXX.

Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS Check: Relevant/Material information found. For SPR:- SPR has a PRO (CDA) Approved by PRC Sydney on XXXXXX- ref XXXXXX- SPR previously included his ex-spouse on PV2 Application as an ACC. DEP (Spouse), but later removed her as they had divorced before the application was finalized. Please see notes for PV2 (EPXXXXX) file in GCMS for more details- ref XXXXXXX. Correct fees received and allocated. All Medical(s) associated to application. SPR is PR residing in Canada. SPR landed on XXXXX as a PV2 Sponsor was previously married. Divorce certificate on file. SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Marriage certificate SPR married to PA on XXXXXX. R.11 based on: country of nationality- London (Pakistan) For SPR: SPR indicated on IMM1344 and IMM5540 that he was previously married to:XXXX, XXXXX (DOB: 199XXXXX). Divorce effective date: XXXXXX, as per Divorce Registration Certificate provided. Application locked in on XXXX. File is being held for Back Office.

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
How long it takes for LVO to reply to documents upload by gckey and voluntary documents upload by webform
We never got any update about any of it from lvo. We know They received the documents bcz somebdy signed the courier receipt

Aryan007

Nov 9, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
Hey Guys this is what my last page of GCMS Notes said. Any thoughts or red flags for interview? I applied in December 2016 and No Eligibility and Background started as per my notes. I have cut all the dates and put XXXXXXX.

Sponsor Eligibility Decision: Passed. GCMS Check: Relevant/Material information found. For SPR:- SPR has a PRO (CDA) Approved by PRC Sydney on XXXXXX- ref XXXXXX- SPR previously included his ex-spouse on PV2 Application as an ACC. DEP (Spouse), but later removed her as they had divorced before the application was finalized. Please see notes for PV2 (EPXXXXX) file in GCMS for more details- ref XXXXXXX. Correct fees received and allocated. All Medical(s) associated to application. SPR is PR residing in Canada. SPR landed on XXXXX as a PV2 Sponsor was previously married. Divorce certificate on file. SPR has submitted the following documents as proof of relationship: -Marriage certificate SPR married to PA on XXXXXX. R.11 based on: country of nationality- London (Pakistan) For SPR: SPR indicated on IMM1344 and IMM5540 that he was previously married to:XXXX, XXXXX (DOB: 199XXXXX). Divorce effective date: XXXXXX, as per Divorce Registration Certificate provided. Application locked in on XXXX. File is being held for Back Office.
I think it looks pretty good. Apparently they located all the important documents and receipts in your file. It's a shame that they didn't start the BG Check yet.
I wish i knew what the heck is london pilot project and back office project. We can just hope we get the visa soon

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
I think it looks pretty good. Apparently they located all the important documents and receipts in your file. It's a shame that they didn't start the BG Check yet.
I wish i knew what the heck is london pilot project and back office project. We can just hope we get the visa soon
Yeah hope for the best!

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
this is bogus
check all country history dear no body receive canada visa in less then 2 month even if u r in england :D
Idk, they said they see DM on both sides. Plus, it's been 3 months ;) not less than 2. And it'll still take another month for them to get PPR, COPR. Anyways, I'm just going off what they posted on Facebook.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Received COPR today Alhumdulilah! :D
Received passport with VISA stamp yesterday. Thank you all for your help .

Asad
Please update the Sheet:

Got PPR on June 28, 2017
My dear friends,
Alhamdollillah our process completed. Got Immigrant visa on passport. Summary of our timeline:
  • October 2016 applicant
  • Remadical request February 2, 2017, submitted medical results February 16 and February 26, status showed "medical passed"
  • Sent voluntarily additional documents April 2017 and ordered for GCMS notes, where CIC acknowledged the voluntarily document submission.
  • Background check went in progress June 17, 2017
  • Decision made on ECAS June 18, 2017
  • COPP request received June 28, 2017
  • Passport submitted in Lahore Visa Office July 03, 2017
  • Passport received with Immigrant visa July 17, 2017
On application status, it is shown:

Application status A final decision has been made. Please see the final decision below.
Review of eligibility (blank)
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam
Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your background check was completed
Final decision Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.

Please update the spreadsheet.
Have a nice day.
Hi admin
I have uploaded the kuwait PCC on 20-jul. Kindly update the spread sheet
Updated :)

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
Application received in Mississauga date: August 17 2016
Location of Principal Applicant (city): Lahore