Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
Yes you can link only one account via GCKey, usually its the PA. My husband made an account and we share that to check the status of his application. More like I check it like a maniac :D
Same here .. everyday .. n then tons of times in a day .. lol

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
On a Sat?? that is awesome! Oh and we got In-process on ECAS (on the main page, the clickable option) the same day Medical was passed and Schd A uploaded. The 4th line on ECAS was added on June 6 once file was transferred to LVO (May 24) and processing began on May 31st. I think and hope, that when they start working on Eligibility, the status goes into in-process mode.
Thank u .. my hubbys file will eventually go there ..

Hv u heard from lvo yet?

Reactions: Kinza_Bee

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
Same here .. everyday .. n then tons of times in a day .. lol
heheheh glad to know I'm not the only one :D

Thank u .. my hubbys file will eventually go there ..

Hv u heard from lvo yet?
No :( nothing. Not a peep since June 6. I did order my GCMS notes on July 16 so hopefully will get some clarity in about 3+ weeks.
What month applicant are you?

AHC

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
29-05-2017
Nomination.....
07-07-2017
AOR Received.
28-06-2017
Med's Request
10-07-2017
Med's Done....
17-07-2017
heheheh glad to know I'm not the only one :D

No :( nothing. Not a peep since June 6. I did order my GCMS notes on July 16 so hopefully will get some clarity in about 3+ weeks.
What month applicant are you?
May 30 .. everything is done .. just waitin for them to let us know that LVO now has our file ..

I hv heard that LVO doesnt reply much or tell us much .. thats really nerve reckin ..

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
May 30 .. everything is done .. just waitin for them to let us know that LVO now has our file ..

I hv heard that LVO doesnt reply much or tell us much .. thats really nerve reckin ..
Yea unless they need additional docs. I am lucky I have a very calm and composed man for a partner and so he keeps me sane for the most part, but even then its hard. Just hope LVO processes our cases fast, because this not knowing, its a b*tch.

Reactions: AHC

MS-2016

Star Member
Dec 19, 2016
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.

my medial was expired on April 2017. Background checks are currently in progress. Will they ask for new medical?

pakapp

Jul 23, 2017
Salam every one
Alhamdulillah yesterday i got DM. (20 sep 2016 applicant)

Ecas in Applicant
Applicant ------> Permanent Residence Application status

Applicant Name ------> Decision Made

Ecas in Sponsor
Sponsored Person ------> Sponsorship Application status ------> Permanent Residence Application status

Applicant Name ------> In Process ------> Decision Made

Now waiting for PPR.

Thanks

FutureCanadian123

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Salam every one
Alhamdulillah yesterday i got DM. (20 sep 2016 applicant)

Ecas in Applicant
Applicant ------> Permanent Residence Application status

Applicant Name ------> Decision Made

Ecas in Sponsor
Sponsored Person ------> Sponsorship Application status ------> Permanent Residence Application status

Applicant Name ------> In Process ------> Decision Made

Now waiting for PPR.

Thanks
mubroooook bro
what is ur medical expiry date?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Hi there,
First congratulations for getting nominated and best of luck for your wedding. Here is my feedback on your query:

After you become PR, you can sponsor your wife anytime under spousal sponsorship. You are getting married next year, so the earliest you can sponsor her is next year and then it will take 1 year of processing time. There is no financial requirements for sponsoring a spouse and the only history you need to establish is the proof of communication with your spouse, any visits and other proof of relationship etc. I would suggest that you keep proofs of communication even now if you speak with her. As long as you maintain your PR status, you should be good to go. Only thing to consider here is that you'll be financially responsible for her for 3 years when she lands in Canada and you'll have to live away from her most of the duration of your application's processing time. Lastly, if your relationship is genuine then you'll get a visa for her "guaranteed".

If you opt for option 2, then you don't have to wait As student visa has nothing to do with you and there will be no 3 years undertaking etc. She can apply even before you get married. After she lands in Canada as a student, you can marry her legally and apply inland spousal sponsorship. Only drawback is that tuition fees etc are pretty high for international students and there is no guarantee that she'll be able to secure an admission in an institute in Canada. If you think she can definitely get an offer to study in Canada then I would sugest that just go for student visa so u don't have to live away from your spouse after marriage. Just be cautious that you don't try to apply both visas together. if she mentions you in student visa application then there is a possibility of refusal as her intention to study will not be clear. Any visa refusals might impact your spousal sponsorship application in the future.

Dear Aryan,

Thanks a lot for the detailed response. I will make sure that both visas are not applied together. This is why I am doing my complete homework to take the right steps as I am not married yet and will be once I do soft landing and come back.

Reading above, I would personally prefer to avoid student visa. I should go there ASAP and get a job an sponsor her under spousal sponsorship so that the case is simple and clear.

I was just afraid of the following:-

-- I have heard spousal sponsorship may take 3 years or so (which I believe now takes 12 months. But I am/was still worried)
-- I was worried about minimum income requirement (which you already clarified and I also researched on it that LICO is not for spousal sponsorship).
-- I was also worried that I have to gather tax returns for 1 year or so to attach for spousal sponsorship, based on the fact that I will be new immigrant and my tax return may only cover 6 or 7 months.

These were my worries which are easing out one by one as I am reading and talking to people.I believe its not as hard as people talk about it. I am doing my research also on CIC website. Your replied to my above concerns will be helpful too.

Can I be contact with you via PM regarding some questions later on on spousal sponsorship?

sameer_mobin

Aug 17, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
01-Dec-2016
AOR Received.
16-Jan-2017
Med's Request
Upfront-Passed (3-Feb-2017)
Passport Req..
31-07-2017
Do not get married BEFORE you land as a PR. Because if you do get married before landing, that means she will have to be added to application, and will be required to undergo medical exam. God forbod, if she has any issue in that both of you would be refused to Canada.

Getting married AFTER landing, would mean she would be given PR even if (Allah na karay) she has some issue which Canada believes will be burden on govt services.

So, get the visa, land ASAP in Canada, and then go back and get married, then come back and apply for her sponsorship. Easy
Hi Canvis 2006,

Yes you are right and I am doing the same. My nikkah ceremony will be AFTER i come back from my first soft landing in Canada.

Canvis, can I PM you later if I have any more questions on spousal sponsorship?

ali khalid

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Brother! I visited my wife twice and sent additional documents as a proof of visit by email (each visit). Ordered GCMS notes 5 times during 8 months and always believed in Allah. Insha Allah, you will be alright.
Thank you dear . But we live in pakistan. That might be a different situation then.

Lysa

Star Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi there , can anyone please guide me on how tofill tbe relationship form , especially part B the question sbout are u related? Like me and my husband are so hiw do we go about filling in names and all there?

saad007

Jul 22, 2017
Hi everyone, May 25 Applicant. Two days ago i received request letter to provide Sch A, Birth Certificate, Passport Size pictures and Family Lists and household registry. But i have already submitted Schedule A two weeks ago, Birth Certificate, Passport Size Pictures on the time of submission of application then why they are asking to provide all these docs again, any help? And what is meant by Family Lists or house hold registry?