+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hello there, i have a question, i applied for my wife in november 2016, and my file was transfered to LVO on december 2016.. i have access to ECAS only, because i submit the application through lawyer.. the upfront medical of my wife was done in 27 october 2016, i just checked the online status of my application yesterday, it says "decision made".. but i didnt receive any email or anything for additional document or for medical renewal.. so what does it mean?.. i was hoping that i can get the medical renewal email, in this way my wife can get a enough time to land in canada ..

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
Hello there, i have a question, i applied for my wife in november 2016, and my file was transfered to LVO on december 2016.. i have access to ECAS only, because i submit the application through lawyer.. the upfront medical of my wife was done in 27 october 2016, i just checked the online status of my application yesterday, it says "decision made".. but i didnt receive any email or anything for additional document or for medical renewal.. so what does it mean?.. i was hoping that i can get the medical renewal email, in this way my wife can get a enough time to land in canada ..
Congrats it means you are done with this process now you will get PPR any time soon and you will have enough time to land as your upfront medical is expiring in Oct.

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Congrats it means you are done with this process now you will get PPR any time soon and you will have enough time to land as your upfront medical is expiring in Oct.
Thanks allot sir.. yeah but we have some important programs in november, like her sister's wedding, she want to attent it and i have to manage my work also before go pakistan to pick her up, is there any chance they gave the visa with the long expiry? Like i means they extend her medical by themselve?.. or is there any way i can request?..

harisyaqoob

Star Member
Nov 30, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3rd December 2016
AOR Received.
9th December 2016
File Transfer...
SA : December 20th 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
did you mean me?! :p

yes my background check went in progress after ppr. Similarly Ecas changed to DM 1 day after ppr.
yeah :p
MM345*

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
And one more thing, as i see "decision made" on my ECAS, but i didnt receive anything yet, so i was thinking to send LVO an email to ask about my application status, like what is their decision is, so is that a good idea to ask them? Because i wanna know whether my wife have to land before oct or not.. because u have to manage alot of things here also..

MianMA

Feb 21, 2017
App. Filed.......
15 Feb 2017
Doc's Request.
30 Mar 2017
AOR Received.
25 May 2017
Med's Request
8 June 2017
Hello All,

i have a question
my SA approved on june7th and same time they requested schA.
i submitted schA and PCC on june 17th through IRCC web as mycic wouldn't show upload option.
i called CIC twice ( June 26th and July 7th) and was told that they donot see any SCHA and PCC documents in my file. i told him that 30 days are over on july 7th 2017 to upload the form. what do i do now. he told me to stay calm if they need those documents they will send an email again. any one went through this situation?
secondly applicant recieved a new message in mycic to upload form 5562 suplementary travels. i will get try to upload it tonight but i hope i can upload two documents as there was not enough space in tables and i have attached an appendix (msword) page.

any info will be great
Thankyou.

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
Hello All,

i have a question
my SA approved on june7th and same time they requested schA.
i submitted schA and PCC on june 17th through IRCC web as mycic wouldn't show upload option.
i called CIC twice ( June 26th and July 7th) and was told that they donot see any SCHA and PCC documents in my file. i told him that 30 days are over on july 7th 2017 to upload the form. what do i do now. he told me to stay calm if they need those documents they will send an email again. any one went through this situation?
secondly applicant recieved a new message in mycic to upload form 5562 suplementary travels. i will get try to upload it tonight but i hope i can upload two documents as there was not enough space in tables and i have attached an appendix (msword) page.

any info will be great
Thankyou.
To be on the safe side you should also send these documents via Mail and Email with a cover letter. It is always a good idea to get 2 original copies of PCC or other documents.

Reactions: best_67

Malik1983

Aug 22, 2015
Pakistan
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
30-09-2016
AOR Received.
07-10-2016
File Transfer...
03-11-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
02-05-2017
Interview........
01-03-2018
Passport Req..
01-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-03-2018
LANDED..........
12-04-2018
And one more thing, as i see "decision made" on my ECAS, but i didnt receive anything yet, so i was thinking to send LVO an email to ask about my application status, like what is their decision is, so is that a good idea to ask them? Because i wanna know whether my wife have to land before oct or not.. because u have to manage alot of things here also..
You should wait for the PPR and i am not sure about the extension as your application is done most probably they will give you visa til Oct 2017 but you can contact them by sending urgent email and you can also get the help of your MP i think he can help you regarding this matter if its possible.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi Members..
Need some information regarding the consent letter to pick up passports of my wife n daughter from VFS Lahore.
Do my wife needs consent letter from my side to collect our daughter's passport?
Does anybody else was asked for it?
If yes then will scan copy b suffice or I need to send original letter from here?
Thanks..

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Hi,

Don't worry they will send you PPR shortly. I got PPR after 22 days of Decision made. Our medicals are also expiring in first week of October which is almost 3 months from now and considered sufficient time to plan for landing. So I don't think they will provide any further extensions unless you write to them specifically which is "Not Recommended" as they may ask for re-medicals.

Thanks..

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
You should wait for the PPR and i am not sure about the extension as your application is done most probably they will give you visa til Oct 2017 but you can contact them by sending urgent email and you can also get the help of your MP i think he can help you regarding this matter if its possible.
Ok thankyou, i will email them tonight so that i can know what is their decision, what is the best "subject" should i write of the email? Just taking idea..

Yasin5955

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Hi,

Don't worry they will send you PPR shortly. I got PPR after 22 days of Decision made. Our medicals are also expiring in first week of October which is almost 3 months from now and considered sufficient time to plan for landing. So I don't think they will provide any further extensions unless you write to them specifically which is "Not Recommended" as they may ask for re-medicals.

Thanks..
Ok thankyou for your response sir .. i think writing a letter for extension of a medical or to send re medical request can cause a red flag on my straigh forward case right?..