None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Thanks man.

I just sent a case specific enquiry and going to call the MP guy. I am gonna send the information to LDNimmigration email as well.

I emailed LDN Immigration back in May that I was gone to visit my wife and whether they needed any additional documents. They responded earlier this week that any further information needed would be requested. I don't know what to believe from them anymore.
Courier it as well. Plus keep following it from them that have included it in your case file.

hakhan86

Apr 19, 2017
Assalamoalikum,

I am in the process of sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. I was wondering if any one has had any luck getting a visit visa to Canada for their spouse? My wife applied for a Canadian visit visa along with her parents before we got married, which was denied (surprise!). We are debating whether we should try applying again, or could another denial have a negative impact on our application and waste $.

Also, has anyone gone the route of getting the US visit visa for their spouse from Pakistan, and look to meet with them there while the immigration process completes? I have heard from many people that the US visit visa is much easier and quicker to get. I already have one, so we are thinking of getting her to apply for one too.

Any advice?

Pakistan_89

Star Member
May 23, 2017
Salam everyone ,

My wife is about to send her NICOP/PASSPORT/FRC and as soon I get it in Mississauga, I will submit the case within 2-3 weeks. A quick question, can I pay the fees which I guess is around 1050 or should I wait until I am submitting the documents ?

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Assalamoalikum,

I am in the process of sponsoring my wife from Pakistan. I was wondering if any one has had any luck getting a visit visa to Canada for their spouse? My wife applied for a Canadian visit visa along with her parents before we got married, which was denied (surprise!). We are debating whether we should try applying again, or could another denial have a negative impact on our application and waste $.

Also, has anyone gone the route of getting the US visit visa for their spouse from Pakistan, and look to meet with them there while the immigration process completes? I have heard from many people that the US visit visa is much easier and quicker to get. I already have one, so we are thinking of getting her to apply for one too.

Any advice?
Very low chance of getting a temporary resident visa for your spouse. Mine was refused during pr application process due to the single reason that I have my spouse in Canada (so I won't return to pak even though I had a job in Pak, previous travel history to Europe and bank balance) so definitely think whether you want to waste the time, effort and money over this. Pak spouses are hardly approved temporary visas( exception can be delivery of child..etc). TRV refusal does not have any negative effect on your sponsorship application.

Another member AmyR got US visa refused after being asked where her husband lives ( Canada) and whether they have filed immigration for Canada (She answered Yes).

At the end if the day it's up2 u.

Reactions: hakhan86

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17
Salam everyone ,

My wife is about to send her NICOP/PASSPORT/FRC and as soon I get it in Mississauga, I will submit the case within 2-3 weeks. A quick question, can I pay the fees which I guess is around 1050 or should I wait until I am submitting the documents ?
My husband paid our application fees 20 days in advance and printed the receipt to include in the application package.

Reactions: Pakistan_89

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
I sent some documents and schedule A voluntarily by mail about visiting my husband in UAE. I just noticed that on Gckey the status of additional documents changed from "

the document you have provided has been uploaded"
To
We do not need any additional documents

Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Did they need additional documents before?

Kinza_Bee

Champion Member
May 25, 2017
I sent some documents and schedule A voluntarily by mail about visiting my husband in UAE. I just noticed that on Gckey the status of additional documents changed from "

the document you have provided has been uploaded"
To
We do not need any additional documents

Can anyone tell me what does it mean? Did they need additional documents before?
So I know this is sort of a touchy subject for some people here, but I spoke to IRCC specifically about this and was told not to send anything unless they request it. If they did need additional documents they would have requested it. Not sure what the message means, but it doesn't mean that they needed it but didn't request.

Could also mean they have all the information they need and its just a matter of time before they finalize your case. Hopefully good news for you soon :)

Reactions: ktaj

ksleepwalker

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Sorry to hear about that. I am very frustrated and disappointed by their performance as well.
I would suggest that you send them the requested documents via Email to London visa office at (LDNIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca). In addition, send them hard copy via courier or registered mail to the London visa office address. I sent my additional documents by mail, email, case specific inquiry and I had uploaded them in GCkey/mycic account. I no longer trust their online system as it shuts down for maintenance every 2 weeks and sometimes shows wrong messages.

These days my account is showing that they need additional documents but i got no request in messages section. cic site has an alert that such messages are a technical flaw. I emailed LVO about a month ago about it and they didn't address my concern. Our MP has also not replied anything about my file. LVO SUCKS!!!
Thanks man.

I just sent a case specific enquiry and going to call the MP guy. I am gonna send the information to LDNimmigration email as well.

I emailed LDN Immigration back in May that I was gone to visit my wife and whether they needed any additional documents. They responded earlier this week that any further information needed would be requested. I don't know what to believe from them anymore.

ahsenshah

Oct 26, 2014
Kitchener
Category........
Other
2017 DMs are all husbands sponsoring wives. I sponsored my husband so this makes me a little sad. (happy for you all of course :), sad for myself and all those who are still waiting)
And why is this month so slow? 1st week over today and hardly any DMs. Sorry all, just needed to rant.
I noticed the same thing after getting excited lol. I was happy with how fast the process was going for 2017 applicants, then I noticed all the PA's are wives and I'm sponsoring my husband...sigh. At least our processing times are faster than they used to be, though! We'll get our turn soon, inShaAllah :)

Samlia

Aug 29, 2014
I noticed the same thing after getting excited lol. I was happy with how fast the process was going for 2017 applicants, then I noticed all the PA's are wives and I'm sponsoring my husband...sigh. At least our processing times are faster than they used to be, though! We'll get our turn soon, inShaAllah :)
I guess they have completed their half year end quota, they will pick up speed in Nov and December for year end.

Reactions: ahsenshah

Chailatte

Feb 16, 2017
I am nowhere near to uploading the documents that were requested, however I noticed that "required by"date on mycic is July 28. Although the letter states I have 45 days to upload them.

Also, the upload option has only place for two documents: birth certificate and police certificate. There is no place for passport photocopies (sponsor's).

Should I email Lvo regarding these?

Also they mentioned I need a police certicate for each country that the PA lived in after age of 18 years, however the asked for the London police clearance specifically. Should I attach a new police certificate for pakistan as well, since the old one probably expired.