File Transfer...
27-09-2016 Sponsor Approval letter received via email
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
no, the average is between 8 to 11 months.

i've said this countless times... the 24 month average listed on the CIC site is skewed due to the older files that were transferred from islamabad to london back in 2013.
naveedali said:
Both Pakistan and UAE times doesn't apply to us :D We come under UK time
Guys Please don't circulate wrong information with this much confidence. If you are unsure about some rules then take a pass and don't reply to the message.

According to CIC, Pakistani applicant's applications for spousal immigration will be processed at London Visa office and the normal processing time for it will be 24 months.

UK's time will apply on those Pakistani Applicants who are British Nationals and applying from UK.

Pakistani Applicants (like my husband) who are residing in UAE (Not Nationals of UAE) will fall under the same banner of average processing times for applicants applying from Pakistan i.e. 24 months

UAE or Abu Dhabi Visa office's processing times (14 months) will apply Only on those Pakistani Applicants who hold Nationality of UAE.

FYI: I called CIC yesterday and confirmed the above information from agent "Jonatan". If anyone is getting visa before 24 months time then it is mere luck and not the rule

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

best_67 said:
Hi every one.

Many persons getting refilling form request, like imm 5562 or pakistan supplementary forms etc.

I observes its taken after SA. My question is CIC or LVO sent the email to sponsor or applicant? or they updates in ECAS or GC key account ?
In my case - One request was sent by LVO(PR photos) and one was sent by CIC(asking renewed passport+Applicant's Birth certificate). The letter of request is sent via email and it can also be accessed through mycic (GC key account) under messages section. The email account which is used to link application to mycic account, will receive an email whenever there is an update in mycic account. I have never received request through CAS/ECAS. The CAS only shows general statement that they sent me correspondence on -----date. Hope it's helpful :)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

so many ppl getting within a year or just around a year which is half the 24 month timeline is a bit difficult to classify as 'lucky' cases no?

Also, as far as CIC reps are concerned i kinda wudnot trust them blindly..some of them actually are very confused themselves and dont know what is on the website and what the rules are.. my husband got his queries answered with much much difficulty thru their rep on something as basic as a UCI code for citizens..

However this rep cud b right as well.. but to me having sooo many cases processed wayyyy below 24 month timeline (which they say on CIC is average timeline for around 80% cases) is a bit shocking... :) Time to keep our hopes high though :)

TORONTO134 said:
Guys Please don't circulate wrong information with this much confidence. If you are unsure about some rules then take a pass and don't reply to the message.

According to CIC, Pakistani applicant's applications for spousal immigration will be processed at London Visa office and the normal processing time for it will be 24 months.

UK's time will apply on those Pakistani Applicants who are British Nationals and applying from UK.

Pakistani Applicants (like my husband) who are residing in UAE (Not Nationals of UAE) will fall under the same banner of average processing times for applicants applying from Pakistan i.e. 24 months

UAE or Abu Dhabi Visa office's processing times (14 months) will apply Only on those Pakistani Applicants who hold Nationality of UAE.

FYI: I called CIC yesterday and confirmed the above information from agent "Jonatan". If anyone is getting visa before 24 months time then it is mere luck and not the rule

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

AmyR said:
so many ppl getting within a year or just around a year which is half the 24 month timeline is a bit difficult to classify as 'lucky' cases no?

Also, as far as CIC reps are concerned i kinda wudnot trust them blindly..some of them actually are very confused themselves and dont know what is on the website and what the rules are.. my husband got his queries answered with much much difficulty thru their rep on something as basic as a UCI code for citizens..

However this rep cud b right as well.. but to me having sooo many cases processed wayyyy below 24 month timeline (which they say on CIC is average timeline for around 80% cases) is a bit shocking... :) Time to keep our hopes high though :)
My husband also confirmed this from CIC agent. He was told that as our applications are processed in LVO, we come under UK time.
Dont know what to believe.
Senior members, what does your experience say?

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

Vigilant said:
Members,
I m still confused about the form. Which one I have to fill? IMM5562 Supplementary Information or Supplementary information for Pakistan Nationals. I am unable to understand where did I make the mistake as I am looking at it and there is no gap between the dates in personal history. You can see blow how I a have Presented the periods in already submitted forms:

From To Activity City or Town, Country Name of Company, Employer, School
Month Year Month Year
06-2016 TODAY House Wife CITY NAME (PAK) Not Applicable
04-2015 05-2016 STUDY/HW CITY NAME (PAK), UAE ONLINE STUDY FROM UAE
08-2013 03-2015 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree
09-2009 07-2013 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree

Please let me know if there is something wrong in above?
Hi Vigilant,

I am a PA residing in the UAE. I didn't send the IMM5562 form as it wasn't a part of the document checklist. I only sent the IMM3907 form. It seems like they ask for information last 10 years or since your wife turned 18, which ever period is longer. Taking that into account, you need. Considering you've only posted entries from 2009, you may have to give information about her history starting from 2006 as well? Just taking a guess here. Hope it helps!

mmoin

Jul 22, 2015
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
12-Oct-2016
AOR Received.
24-Oct-2016
File Transfer...
26-Oct-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-Jun-2016
Passport Req..
07-Nov-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-Nov-2017

Vigilant said:
Members,

I have received a new message in CIC account on principal applicant side to provide the below:

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels. Please submit a properly
completed Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals. Specifically, the Personal History
section must not have any gaps and must cover the required period of time which is:
-for males: the last 10 years or since you turned 15 years old, whichever period is longer
-for females: the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whichever period is longer

Is there anyone else who has provided this form? We have already provided the travel history for the principal applicant in supplementary information. Moreover it seems we should not include trips to native country (Pakistan) and residence country (UAE). Anyone who can guide me about this?
And do we need to send IMM5562 only or we have to submit supplementary information form for Pakistani Nationals 3907 which has personal history.
Also, I hope you don't mind me asking, where did you receive this message? On your gc-key portal?

Javeria feroz

Sep 17, 2015

Hello guys,
I am also an applicant for immigration. My husband sponsored me in sep, 2015. My file is still waiting for an interview since may 2016. They didnt send me the interview time and date.
These officers are so late to complete the file. I mailed them and they giving the same reply angain and again that
" Hello from London,

This is in response to your enquiry regarding the above noted file.

Please be advised that this application awaits the organisation of an interview in Pakistan. This interview will take place during an area trip by an Immigration Officer based in London.

We expect to conduct one area trip in each quarter of the year. We will be in contact with the applicant approximately one month prior to the interview.

We hope this is of assistance"

This is the all time response and still waiting.

Can anyone tell me when is the interview month for our area trip?
I dont know what to do.

mmoin said:
Hi Vigilant,

I am a PA residing in the UAE. I didn't send the IMM5562 form as it wasn't a part of the document checklist. I only sent the IMM3907 form. It seems like they ask for information last 10 years or since your wife turned 18, which ever period is longer. Taking that into account, you need. Considering you've only posted entries from 2009, you may have to give information about her history starting from 2006 as well? Just taking a guess here. Hope it helps!

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

TORONTO134 said:

well we know what we are talking about :) 24 months are on cic website because of backlog at isb visa office in the past :) UK time will apply on us because our visa processing center is london and they normally process the case within that time... also uae do not give nationality to no one. Well 99% people are getting visas within 14 months :) even mp's say it will take 24 months and after 2 weeks you get ppr email :D also the spread sheet can give everyone a better idea

barkatain

May 12, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-11-2015
Doc's Request.
26-07-2016
Med's Request
07-02-2017
Med's Done....
15-02-2017
Interview........
14-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting

keeping in the view the outcome of recent GCMS notes of Nov/Dec applicants, i m losing all my hopes :( :( :( :( :( Allah e rehm karen

TORONTO134

Sep 7, 2016
DUBAI, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO.....Changed to London Visa Office by CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-08-2016
AOR Received.
15-09-2016
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Upfront 06-08-2016
Passport Req..
18-11-2016

naveedali said:
well we know what we are talking about :) 24 months are on cic website because of backlog at isb visa office in the past :) UK time will apply on us because our visa processing center is london and they normally process the case within that time... also uae do not give nationality to no one. Well 99% people are getting visas within 14 months :) even mp's say it will take 24 months and after 2 weeks you get ppr email :D also the spread sheet can give everyone a better idea
You have a right to hold any opinion and derive any conclusions from the statistics shown anywhere and it has nothing to do with the immigration rules. However, I just needed the right information to be out for all the members.

Please also update your knowledge about UAE citizenship/nationality laws. Note that anyone can become UAE citizen by naturalization if they pass the eligibility criteria. One of my very good American friend has recently got nationality as she was married to an Emirati from last 12 years. One of my senior colleague (originally from Lebanan) runs a corporate law firm in Dubai and he also holds Emirati Citizenship from many years. It is rare to become Emirati citizen but not impossible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirati_nationality_law

angelr

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-01-2016
AOR Received.
NO AOR
File Transfer...
14-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 07-12-2015
Passport Req..
October 24 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 7 2016
LANDED..........
January 2017

COPR received Nov 8.

My husband submitted his passport Nov 3 in KHI and when i checked the status yesterday it said processed passport has been dispatched from ISB :eek: ISB sent the passport back in 2 working days.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

TORONTO134 said:
You have a right to hold any opinion and derive any conclusions from the statistics shown anywhere and it has nothing to do with the immigration rules. However, I just needed the right information to be out for all the members.

Please also update your knowledge about UAE citizenship/nationality laws. Note that anyone can become UAE citizen by naturalization if they pass the eligibility criteria. One of my very good American friend has recently got nationality as she was married to an Emirati from last 12 years. One of my senior colleague (originally from Lebanan) runs a corporate law firm in Dubai and he also holds Emirati Citizenship from many years. It is rare to become Emirati citizen but not impossible.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emirati_nationality_law
Never rely on CIC website or their staff both of them lack information. Call them 2 times and ask same question you will get different answer from their agents on both calls. Also we would go with real life stats which are 10 months on average if your case is straight forward.
ohh thanks for updating my knowledge... i would take rare as impossible though

MM345

VIP Member
Sep 20, 2016
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06-09-16
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20-09-16
File Transfer...
27-09-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-08-16
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
18-05-17
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-17
LANDED..........
15-06-17

angelr said:
COPR received Nov 8.

My husband submitted his passport Nov 3 in KHI and when i checked the status yesterday it said processed passport has been dispatched from ISB :eek: ISB sent the passport back in 2 working days.
Congrats, spreadsheet updated.

Aniakbar0

Star Member
Aug 20, 2016

Ecas is showing dm on pr side.
Ps:Lawyer asked for medical recept couple of days back.