Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fate said:
Hi just to clarify there are two types of history that principle applicants have to fill
1- Travel History ... where you write where ever you have travelled internationally in 5 or 10 years

2- Personal History... This includes what you have been doing for past 10 years or since 18... if you were in college write that or you were working somewhere.... even if you were not doing anything also write that .... there should be no gaps should be explained month to month and year to year
That's what I have already done for PA. We mentioned all the travel history out side country of origin and residence country. Now I am confused bout IMM5562 and the supplementary information for Pakistan IMM 3907 which are two entirely different forms. :(
Can I put a case specific inquiry to VO?

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Vigilant said:
Hi,

If you are principal applicant yes you will receive queries in your account. If you are sponsor then you may not receive (I am not sure about this) these in sponsor's account, you have to create for Principal applicant as well.
:eek: but how can I create a myCIC account for the PA if I don't have their UCI #? I thought the only way to get the PA's UCI is through ordering notes.

I am the sponsor, for the record. I made the myCIC account using the UCI # and the application # I received in my SA email.

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

Vigilant said:
That's what I have already done for PA. We mentioned all the travel history out side country of origin and residence country. Now I am confused bout IMM5562 and the supplementary information for Pakistan IMM 3907 which are two entirely different forms. :(
Can I put a case specific inquiry to VO?
They are asking for personal history not travel history

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

AustinM2016 said:
:eek: but how can I create a myCIC account for the PA if I don't have their UCI #? I thought the only way to get the PA's UCI is through ordering notes.

I am the sponsor, for the record. I made the myCIC account using the UCI # and the application # I received in my SA email.
Hi,
You can create it without UCI number with the help of Application number by creating the GC key. Give me 5 minutes to check if the same message is appearing in Sponsor's account.

pejafor3

Star Member
Jul 27, 2016

MP got back to me with an update (took 8 days)

The initial assessment to ensure your constituent meets the eligibility criteria and that the application is complete was finalized on October 14, 2016.
· The responsible office is currently reviewing the application and documents submitted to determine if your constituent’s spouse meet the eligibility requirements.
o the assessment for the spouse is still in process at the Canadian visa office in London, England.
· The medical examination results are on file and valid until November 2, 2016 for your constituent’s spouse.
· The criminality verifications have not yet been initiated.
· The security verifications have not yet been initiated.
In regards to your enquiry regarding any pending letters for the applicant, we can share the following: No correspondence has yet been sent to the applicant.

Since the application is under the current processing time we have to wait 90 days before submitting another enquiry

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Vigilant said:
Hi,
You can create it without UCI number with the help of Application number by creating the GC key. Give me 5 minutes to check if the same message is appearing in Sponsor's account.
Hi,

I cannot see any communication in sponsor's account as I was unable to link the application to Sponsor's account. So I linked it to PA account only.

Thanks..

SB2015

Nov 6, 2016

flx2015 said:
glad to hear your eligibility is passed. that at least guarantees that your interview is waived.

as for why they still haven't made a decision yet, just be aware that background/security checks are different for every applicant. for some, background checks are completed within 1-2 weeks, whereas for others they may take months. don't get discouraged though; you're almost done.
Thanks for every one to reply hope other applicants done soon as well...what you think FLX2015 my background check still in process if it is in process so how they can put note to send documents back?second question is that I will get ppr to submit passport here in London?thanx

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

SB2015 said:
Thanks for every one to reply hope other applicants done soon as well...what you think FLX2015 my background check still in process if it is in process so how they can put note to send documents back?second question is that I will get ppr to submit passport here in London?thanx
they can send the documents back at any point in time between the remedical, PPR, or even after the PPR.

they will ask you to submit your passport to islamabad, but you'll have to contact LVO and ask them if you can submit it to them via the VFS in London.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

flx2015 said:
wow WTF is going on. how much longer until you get your GCMS notes?
I'm like murderous mad right now. 2 more weeks

ujamil

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
CSQ Approved on March 24 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2016
Med's Request
15-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2015 [Upfront] ; Re-Meds Done: 23-Nov-2016

So, I finally got my GCMS notes today

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: In Progress

This is what they have for Medical reasons (Text): Meds in progress. All requirements met pending linking of meds.
-Medicals not located on GCMS. Unclear if original request was successfully received - resent on this date.

Not sure if it’s an issue at IOM Karachi, that didn’t upload the Meds properly. Should we try to contact IOM Karachi, or just simply wait for LVO. Any suggestions?

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

ujamil said:
So, I finally got my GCMS notes today

Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: In Progress

This is what they have for Medical reasons (Text): Meds in progress. All requirements met pending linking
-Medicals not located on GCMS. Unclear if original request was successfully received - resent on this date.

Not sure if it’s an issue at IOM Karachi, that didn’t upload the Meds properly. Should we try to contact IOM Karachi, or just simply wait for LVO. Any suggestions?

Do you see 3rd line of meds on ecas?
If not, send them a case specific inquiry with e-medical receipt.
Wmate did his twice (Islamabad) and thier reply was we have nothing on file.
Uff..Another dec applicant with application on hold because of simple medical request.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Members,
I m still confused about the form. Which one I have to fill? IMM5562 Supplementary Information or Supplementary information for Pakistan Nationals. I am unable to understand where did I make the mistake as I am looking at it and there is no gap between the dates in personal history. You can see blow how I a have Presented the periods in already submitted forms:

From To Activity City or Town, Country Name of Company, Employer, School
Month Year Month Year
06-2016 TODAY House Wife CITY NAME (PAK) Not Applicable
04-2015 05-2016 STUDY/HW CITY NAME (PAK), UAE ONLINE STUDY FROM UAE
08-2013 03-2015 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree
09-2009 07-2013 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree

Please let me know if there is something wrong in above?

ujamil

Star Member
Dec 21, 2015
CSQ Approved on March 24 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Dec-2015
AOR Received.
11-Feb-2016
File Transfer...
22-Feb-2016
Med's Request
15-Nov-2016
Med's Done....
19-Nov-2015 [Upfront] ; Re-Meds Done: 23-Nov-2016

Matheeno said:
Do you see 3rd line of meds on ecas?
If not, send them a case specific inquiry with e-medical receipt.
Wmate did his twice (Islamabad) and thier reply was we have nothing on file.
Uff..Another dec applicant with application on hold because of simple medical request.
Nope, no 3rd line...
Thanks, I'll try sending them enquiry and see what they say....

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

Vigilant said:
Members,
I m still confused about the form. Which one I have to fill? IMM5562 Supplementary Information or Supplementary information for Pakistan Nationals. I am unable to understand where did I make the mistake as I am looking at it and there is no gap between the dates in personal history. You can see blow how I a have Presented the periods in already submitted forms:

From To Activity City or Town, Country Name of Company, Employer, School
Month Year Month Year
06-2016 TODAY House Wife CITY NAME (PAK) Not Applicable
04-2015 05-2016 STUDY/HW CITY NAME (PAK), UAE ONLINE STUDY FROM UAE
08-2013 03-2015 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree
09-2009 07-2013 STUDY CITY NAME (PAK) Institute Name & Degree

Please let me know if there is something wrong in above?
hi
Yes there is no gap. I put the same according to my requirement. Did u get email to refill form or Mycic shows this things?

best_67

Star Member
Oct 10, 2016

Hi every one.

Many persons getting refilling form request, like imm 5562 or pakistan supplementary forms etc.

I observes its taken after SA. My question is CIC or LVO sent the email to sponsor or applicant? or they updates in ECAS or GC key account ?