Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SB2015 said:
hi everyone...I'm regularly came to this forum and keep at eye on great information for seniors...this thread is very helpful...thanks for seniors especially FLX,snowy2015,landing PR and MM...
I'm Nov 23 2015 applicant,got additional documents request July 26 2016..I send additional doc 26 August 2016...I'm living here in London visa office not far from my home...
LVO ask for English translation of nikahnama,communication proof,more pics and any visit of my wife...
My wife visited me twice in UK... so I send everything to VO...after that completely silence...I ordered notes OCT 5th and I got gcm notes Friday...I'm very much surprised to see that visa officer passed Eligibility on 31st August and after that final review made by different visa officer and he also passed eligibility on 4th Oct....he write notes about schedule A:no apparent concerns...and about criminality:pakistan and U.K. Police certificate:no record....after that on 29th oct they put note we handed over doc OSU to handed over to me...but no doc received yet no ppr and e cas same in process...
My question is that my background check is finished or what?my cic shows nothing change same everything not started on my cic....why they are deliberately put wait for November applicants if everything is finished still
They are quite as I see all November and December applicants waiting without no means...
I think rest of November and December applicant files also done like me but VO is quite...so what they are waiting for any guess guys????
glad to hear your eligibility is passed. that at least guarantees that your interview is waived.

as for why they still haven't made a decision yet, just be aware that background/security checks are different for every applicant. for some, background checks are completed within 1-2 weeks, whereas for others they may take months. don't get discouraged though; you're almost done.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AmyR said:
This forum has become so dead over the past week.. NO pprs at all.. just occasional doc requests...
Have they completed their qouta for the year or what? :-\ :'(
there is no quota for spousal apps. the annual levels plans are used for budgeting/resource distribution.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Landing_PR said:
Agreed :'(

Update: MP said they (LVO) will be taking the next couple of months making a decision on the eligibility. Once the eligibility is passed, the file will proceed to the next level which will be background checks. Jeez! :'( :'( :'(
wow WTF is going on. how much longer until you get your GCMS notes?

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

wmate said:
I need help please.. I sent enquiry email to LVO about my medical expiry... but they send follwoing email..

Dear Applicant,

Please note that all requested documents and information have been received and added to your file.

Your application is currently with an officer for review.

You mention your medicals are nearing expiry – please note we do not have any records of your completed medicals on our system. Please provide us proof of completion so the results can be associated with your application

but i have submitted medical twice and mentioned in my gcms notes as well.. how i should reply them...please help flx and landing pr
Anyone?

Nabia23

Star Member
May 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
File Transfer...
16-05-2016
Med's Done....
24-03-2016

jamils2 said:
COPR Received on Nov07, 2016 . Admin please update the spreadsheet :)
HiHi, how long did it take after it was sent to vac?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

wmate said:
i think the person responding to your CSE might be mistaken. reply back to the email mentioning that you have submitted it twice (attach proof if you still have it), and that your case notes also confirm that your medical has been recieved.

jamils2

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Nabia23 said:
HiHi, how long did it take after it was sent to vac?
10 days including 2 weekends.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

2calgary said:
I[size=10pt] saw few posts mention PA-Put Away, it means that the officer has looked at the document and they don't need it anymore, they classify the document as PA-Put Away (it just means someone has looked at it and it is not just sitting there).[/size]

looked at documents means they assessed them or they dont need any other missing or updated document?

friends any idea do CPC-Mississauga send paper supporting docs to LVO by mail/post OR they just scan them and update on system for VO at LVO review?
The application is all scanned into the system. What I meant is once an officer looks at certain document for example medical results, they will classify it as PA-Put away, it only means they got the information from the document and do not need the scanned copy anymore. For example, if an officer asks you for boarding passes, once they look at boarding passes in the system, they will classify as PA-Put away, it means an officer looked at it and got the required information, they don't need the document any more. It still stays in the system but they have used it. So if you see PA-Put away in GCMS notes, don't think the file is collecting dust haha.

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

Members,

I have received a new message in CIC account on principal applicant side to provide the below:

IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels. Please submit a properly
completed Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals. Specifically, the Personal History
section must not have any gaps and must cover the required period of time which is:
-for males: the last 10 years or since you turned 15 years old, whichever period is longer
-for females: the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whichever period is longer

Is there anyone else who has provided this form? We have already provided the travel history for the principal applicant in supplementary information. Moreover it seems we should not include trips to native country (Pakistan) and residence country (UAE). Anyone who can guide me about this?
And do we need to send IMM5562 only or we have to submit supplementary information form for Pakistani Nationals 3907 which has personal history.

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

Vigilant said:
Members,

I have received a new message in CIC account on principal applicant side to provide the below:

completed Supplementary Information Form for Pakistani Nationals. Specifically, the Personal History
section must not have any gaps and must cover the required period of time which is:
-for males: the last 10 years or since you turned 15 years old, whichever period is longer
-for females: the last 10 years or since you turned 18 years old, whichever period is longer

Is there anyone else who has provided this form? We have already provided the travel history for the principal applicant in supplementary information. Moreover it seems we should not include trips to native country (Pakistan) and residence country (UAE). Anyone who can guide me about this?
And do we need to send IMM5562 only or we have to submit supplementary information form for Pakistani Nationals 3907 which has personal history.
you need to provide all your travel history outside pakistan even if you're residing in uae you need to provide the dates of entry exit.

ra03ra

Champion Member
May 12, 2016
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2016
AOR Received.
16-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA - Aug 23, 2016
Med's Done....
08/06/2016
Passport Req..
03/01/2017
VISA ISSUED...
13/01/2017

CofRed said:
The application is all scanned into the system. What I meant is once an officer looks at certain document for example medical results, they will classify it as PA-Put away, it only means they got the information from the document and do not need the scanned copy anymore. For example, if an officer asks you for boarding passes, once they look at boarding passes in the system, they will classify as PA-Put away, it means an officer looked at it and got the required information, they don't need the document any more. It still stays in the system but they have used it. So if you see PA-Put away in GCMS notes, don't think the file is collecting dust haha.
I have PUT-Away all over my file...and that's what I thought it meant...collecting dust.... ::) ::) ;D

fate

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015

naveedali said:
you need to provide all your travel history outside pakistan even if you're residing in uae you need to provide the dates of entry exit.
Vigilant said:
Members,

Hi just to clarify there are two types of history that principle applicants have to fill
1- Travel History ... where you write where ever you have travelled internationally in 5 or 10 years

2- Personal History... This includes what you have been doing for past 10 years or since 18... if you were in college write that or you were working somewhere.... even if you were not doing anything also write that .... there should be no gaps should be explained month to month and year to year

AustinM2016

Star Member
Jul 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Delivered: 28-06-2016
AOR Received.
20-07-2016 (Received by CPC-Miss.)
Med's Done....
Upfront done

Vigilant said:
Members,

So you set up two CIC accounts? I'm confused by this statement. I have one myCIC account setup with the UCI I received in the SA email. I'm assuming that UCI is mine and not the PA's. I should receive all inquiries on our sponsorship application on my account...right? ???

Vigilant

Champion Member
Nov 15, 2013
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
June-2010
Doc's Request.
Oct-2013
File Transfer...
June-2013
Med's Request
Jan-2014
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
May-2014
LANDED..........
June-2014

AustinM2016 said:
So you set up two CIC accounts? I'm confused by this statement. I have one myCIC account setup with the UCI I received in the SA email. I'm assuming that UCI is mine and not the PA's. I should receive all inquiries on our sponsorship application on my account...right? ???
Hi,

If you are principal applicant yes you will receive queries in your account. If you are sponsor then you may not receive (I am not sure about this) these in sponsor's account, you have to create for Principal applicant as well.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

Vigilant said:
Hi,

If you are principal applicant yes you will receive queries in your account. If you are sponsor then you may not receive (I am not sure about this) these in sponsor's account, you have to create for Principal applicant as well.
nope.

once an application is linked to a MyCIC account, all communication for both the sponsor and the PA will go to that account regardless of who owns it.