+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

SAMAWAN

Nov 14, 2014
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

my file transferred to LVO on 26 Sep 2014. how much time is more required???????? please anybody tell me.

adilsulaiman

Aug 9, 2014
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-May-14
Doc's Request.
Got original docs back - 08-July-15
Nomination.....
-
AOR Received.
01-July-14
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
July-14
Med's Request
2-Feb-15
Med's Done....
13-Mar-15
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
17-July-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-July-2015
LANDED..........
-

Good news! I sent an email around a month ago about the change of processing times on their website. They responded today -

Dear Applicant,

The processing time is calculated from the date the complete application for sponsorship was received at the Case Processing Center in Mississauga to the date the final decision was entered by the Visa Office. The posted processing times are based on the time required to process 80% of the cases over a period of 12 months and are updated quarterly. Therefore, they are historical processing times that may not accurately reflect current processing times when a significant occurrence has impacted the regular flow of processing.

In February 2014, the Family Class caseload from Islamabad was transferred to London. At the time of transfer, the processing time in Islamabad was 32 months. This was, therefore, an already significantly aged caseload. The files from the large inventory received from Islamabad formed the large majority of cases processed by London in 2014. Accordingly, as these aged files were finalized in London, the time elapsed since the applications were initially submitted had a major impact on the calculation of the London processing times, even though they had been in London only for a few months.

As the posted processing time is historical and has been impacted by a specific invent – the transfer of an aged inventory – it does not accurately reflect the current processing time experienced by new applications received in London. To give you a better sense of the expected processing time for new Family Class applications received in London, we are currently putting into active processing the applications received in London from May to July 2014.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: The subject line of this email and the initials included in the subject line are essential to avoid delays in processing requests and responses. Please include the initials written in the subject line of this email, in all future correspondence with us. For email communication, please use the “Reply to Sender” option of your email software which will keep the subject line intact in your response. For postal communication, please include these initials on the envelope, and highlight prominently on the cover letter.
Clearly indicates that they are committed to rolling out visas within a year or year and a half which is really positive.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
I was in a same predicament as you , my was a love marriage though, but don't go for Nikkah only as I have seen every second case asked for Rukhsati or have been given red flags , also some marriage cases have been given red flags too which had spooky Rukhsatis (with not many people called). Visa officers just beat about the bush, they are just taught that marriages in Pakistan happens with all those shashkaas, and anything below it is just for PR.

As you are thinking of marriage, Keep the following points in mind before you go ahead:

1. Keep chatting with your soon to be wife INSHA ALLAH, chat on fb, whatsapp etc (even if her parents doesn't allow), do it without letting them know I can assure you it will help, only chatting would do Skype etc can be done after.

2. Plan your wedding the way its done, I know it will be costly, but getting your wife here is not easy my friend ask us ;) . But there is one more way of doing it, plan everything, if you are not doing a Mehndi with hundreds of people, just call some close relatives and take good mehndi and maiyon pictures. Make stage, lighting etc yourself.

3. Keep receipts of everything you buy related to marriage, including your suits, your gifts to wife, moo dikhaai everything.

4. Hire a professional photographer (spend good budget on it), and tell him to take group photos of every relative and their family that sits with you. Tell him you need photos for immigration, some photographers know what to do in this situation.

5. If you are going on a post wedding party (dawat) take pictures there, even if it is just a small gathering.

6. Take your wife to honeymoon (save every single receipt of it) . boarding passes, Hotel booking (on your name), lunch, dinners, shopping etc.

7. Do as SidKhan said about the Nikkah namas, get both english and urdu signed. (pictures taken during signatures).

8. After marriage go and see some nice govt officials faces in Pakistan, get her new ID card, Marriage registration, Family registration etc done.

Hope it helps, let me know if you need any more help :)
@sulemanmirza
Thank you very much for taking your time out for these very important points. I am going to speak to my parents in an hour soon as I go for my lunch break and see what they say lol. you mentioned about the honeymoon, the issue with that is i am only going there for 15 days and I dont know if it will be enough time to do honeymoon. Rest of the points that you mention InshaAllah i can manage to do those. Thanks again.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

fhyder said:
@ sulemanmirza
Thank you very much for taking your time out for these very important points. I am going to speak to my parents in an hour soon as I go for my lunch break and see what they say lol. you mentioned about the honeymoon, the issue with that is i am only going there for 15 days and I dont know if it will be enough time to do honeymoon. Rest of the points that you mention InshaAllah i can manage to do those. Thanks again.
We are all here to help :) If you don't have time, book a hotel around the city you are going and spent some 5 to 6 days there, I also went for 22 days and I did a 5 days honeymoon to Islamabad and Murree. Take pictures on dinners, lunches anywhere you go with her. Just spent those 15 days gathering evidences of a happy married life ;), I assure you , you will thank me later when you will be submitting your case. Also went through the Pakistan's specific guide you will get to know, what evidences they need.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3907e.pdf

Hope ALLAH helps you in your matters of life and thereafter.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

SAMAWAN said:
my file transferred to LVO on 26 Sep 2014. how much time is more required???????? please anybody tell me.
Atleast 4 to 7 months more, depends on case to case.

Please tell us following details of your case, So that we can add you to the spreadsheet:

1. Sponsor is a PR or citizen.
2. Marriage or Nikkah only case.
3. App filed date.
4. Upfront medical date.
5. Any comments related to your application.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

sulemanmirza said:
We are all here to help :) If you don't have time, book a hotel around the city you are going and spent some 5 to 6 days there, I also went for 22 days and I did a 5 days honeymoon to Islamabad and Murree. Take pictures on dinners, lunches anywhere you go with her. Just spent those 15 days gathering evidences of a happy married life ;), I assure you , you will thank me later when you will be submitting your case. Also went through the Pakistan's specific guide you will get to know, what evidences they need.

Hope ALLAH helps you in your matters of life and thereafter.
Thank you sir! I will keep you guys posted on my situation and will definitely ask for more help.

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

not necessary a nikkah only case will be lengthier, processing time varies from case to case and highly dependent on your case/application presentation.....

ipoo said:
@ fhyder

better get married(ruksati). You have to prove you are genuinely married; by providing pictures of nikah and valima and If possible some picnic point pictures.. Pictures are really what matters in this situation a lot. Tickets/Phone Bills/ Phone and or Chat Conversations also matters.. etc etc... You have to prove them that your relationship is genuine. Just showing nikah might get your application process a bit lengthier than normal straightforward applications.

AcuraTL

Jun 25, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 28, 2014
File Transfer...
July 24, 2014
Med's Request
Remed March 28, 2015
Passport Req..
May 15, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
May 28, 2015
LANDED..........
Soon.

Sidkhan said:
Alhamdullilah... got ppr just now :)
Congrats!

Kashii

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

cic still accepts all cases regardless of nikkah or rukhsati, nikkah is the actual marriage and rukhsati is just part of our culture and norm... the key here is a big ceremony and a good presentation of your case to cic and while they are processing keep sending proofs to show continue relationship and it could be viber, watsap, Skype, money transfer, gifts, visits, etc etc whatever you think could be used as a proof....
cic processing is totally a luck based system, some applications ended up getting an interview while others don't.... interview is just an extra step towards the completion of your processing... just pray and it will be all over... because prayers and your believe can do anything.....
Good luck

sponsorfa27 said:
e author=sohaib1 link=topic=203899.msg4112207#msg4112207 date=1425993872]
they use to accept nikah cases only, but now they need rukhsti as well, might as well do it, because they will ask you to do it and might delay your case. So do the rukhsti when you go there

That was our plan too. They dont accept that answer so they made me go for rukhsati.

Dont risk a nikah only case. Not only will they send u a letter. But u may be put in an interview like my husband and i.

They dont understand how difficult it is to stay without spouses.

Half the people there are probably not even married lol. They r retards.

Just do the whole thing so they dont question.

rrhhdd

Oct 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2014
Doc's Request.
June 10, 2014
AOR Received.
July 02, 2014
File Transfer...
August 25, 2014
Med's Request
April 23, 2015
Med's Done....
May 06, 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jul 14, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Sidkhan said:
Alhamdullilah... got ppr just now :)
Many many congrats bro.....
Great news..

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

fhyder said:
I know what you mean sister. InshaAllah you and your husband will get together soon. I shall pray for you and your family. I dont know whats gonna happen with me whether or not my parents and hers are gonna agree on full marriage ceremony. but lets see. I will definitely bother you if i need any assistance.
Aww I won't be bothered, i am here to help!!

My problem was that my dad couldn't travel due to health reasons, and my brothers didnt attend the nikah and my stay was really short, (i left one week after my nikah) So these were red flags. I also had a really small ceremony cuz my nikah happened so randomly lol. I went for his sister's wedding (as they are my cousins) and mine just happened! Allah had plans! :)

I sent voluntary proof of ongoing communication tho in between as i didn't go back between the time i came back from nikah and rukhsati. This was a big PLUS. Because this tells them that we may not have met in between but we are definitely keeping contact.

Bas iskay ilawa just keep positive.

and oh the strongest point

PRAY!! ALLAH is great! Allah has more power then cic does. So this is our safe zone!! Alhamdulilah!

myself777

Aug 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Doc's Request.
17-03-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2014
File Transfer...
13-08-2014
Med's Request
17-02-2015
Med's Done....
02-03-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2015

Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum for a quite some time now. I just wanted to share my timeline.

I applied to sponsor my wife.

Application filed: June 6th, 2014
AOR e-mail: NONE
After inquiring about my application through cic call center, the agent helped and launched an inquiry about my application on my behalf.
I finally received an e-mail on August 13th, 2014
Sponsorship Approval AND File Transfer: August 13th, 2014
1st Medical expired June 30th, 2014
Re-Medical request: February 17th, 2015
Re-Medical Done: March 2nd, 2015.

My re-med request came from Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca
Is that the e-mail address where everyone has been receiving their re-medical requests from?

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

myself777 said:
Hello everyone,
I have been following this forum for a quite some time now. I just wanted to share my timeline.

After inquiring about my application through cic call center, the agent helped and launched an inquiry about my application on my behalf.

My re-med request came from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca
Is that the e-mail address where everyone has been receiving their re-medical requests from?
Congrats on your Remed request and thanks for sharing your timeline. I have same timeline as yours although I am still waiting, if I read correctly you applied on June 6th and your medical expired the same month on June 30th.? You did medical a year before.?

Sana Noman

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
04 February 2016
Med's Done....
16 February 2016
Interview........
09 March 2016 Decsion made: 26 March 2016
Passport Req..
31 March 2016 passport submitt: 1 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon In sha Allah

myself777 said:
Hello everyone,

My re-med request came from Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca
Hi congratz... My file also transfer LVO in August 2014 I hope I will hear good news v. Soon In Sha Allah once again congrats nd pray for others
Thnxx

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........

Sana Noman said:
Hi congratz... My file also transfer LVO in August 2014 I hope I will hear good news v. Soon In Sha Allah once again congrats nd pray for others
Thnxx
After seeing so many August ones getting remeds even which were transferred after me, I am worried what if I got the email and missed it.