Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

fhyder said:
Thank you for the prompt reply. You mentioned about the pre and post marriage relationship proof. Post marriage is not a problem but for premarriage, say that the girls family is a bit conservative and would allow us to talk properly only when we are Mehram for each other. Wouldn't that create an issue?
They do take into account norms and culture, if you mention such things wouldnt create much trouble.. But they would def ask for engagement, how do u guys get to know each other and the relatives in between etc etc...
And just in case u dont know ...take urdu and english both nikah namas and fill them at the nikah so u wouldnt have hassle creating a translated copy.. Just submit one urdu and one english nikah nama to cic along with marriage registration certificate.. That saves so much time.

ipoo

Jun 4, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office (15-June-2015) File Received at CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015 & Decision Made on 09/02/2016
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
17-07-2015
IELTS Request
None-Not Required
File Transfer...
24-08-2015
Med's Request
No-Remedical
Med's Done....
02-06-2015 Upfromt
Interview........
Waive
Passport Req..
16-Feb-2016 submitted 22-Feb-2016 PP received on 23-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-Mar-2016, PP dispatch 31 March, Call for Collection 01-Apr-2016
LANDED..........
Inn-Sha-Allah soon

@ fhyder

better get married(ruksati). You have to prove you are genuinely married; by providing pictures of nikah and valima and If possible some picnic point pictures.. Pictures are really what matters in this situation a lot. Tickets/Phone Bills/ Phone and or Chat Conversations also matters.. etc etc... You have to prove them that your relationship is genuine. Just showing nikah might get your application process a bit lengthier than normal straightforward applications.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

e author=sohaib1 link=topic=203899.msg4112207#msg4112207 date=1425993872]
they use to accept nikah cases only, but now they need rukhsti as well, might as well do it, because they will ask you to do it and might delay your case. So do the rukhsti when you go there
[/quote]

That was our plan too. They dont accept that answer so they made me go for rukhsati.

Dont risk a nikah only case. Not only will they send u a letter. But u may be put in an interview like my husband and i.

They dont understand how difficult it is to stay without spouses.

Half the people there are probably not even married lol. They r retards.

Just do the whole thing so they dont question.

Reactions: Vivalavida08

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
e author=sohaib1 link=topic=203899.msg4112207#msg4112207 date=1425993872]
they use to accept nikah cases only, but now they need rukhsti as well, might as well do it, because they will ask you to do it and might delay your case. So do the rukhsti when you go there

That was our plan too. They dont accept that answer so they made me go for rukhsati.
Dont risk a nikah only case. Not only will they send u a letter. But u may be put in an interview like my husband and i.

They dont understand how difficult it is to stay without spouses.

Half the people there are probably not even married lol. They r retards.

Just do the whole thing so they dont question.
Thats a nikah only case speaking here so u better take her advice !!

fhyder said:
Thank you for the prompt reply. You mentioned about the pre and post marriage relationship proof. Post marriage is not a problem but for premarriage, say that the girls family is a bit conservative and would allow us to talk properly only when we are Mehram for each other. Wouldn't that create an issue?

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Wow all you guys are awesome!! thank you very much for your suggestions. Please keep your suggestions coming as i am finding them very helpful. I am going to lay all this out to my parents and her parents, hopefully everyone agrees upon full marriage ceremony rather than just Nikkah.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

@sponsorfa27
I read your post on a different thread as well, and it was your post that lead me to think of doing the whole ceremony lol. I have to tell you I am very nervous ever since the thought of full marriage came across my mind.

sponsorfa27

Sep 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 21st 2013
Doc's Request.
December 19th 2014 - Rukhsati letter
Nomination.....
March 18th 2015 - Approved and Visa Issued Alhamdulilah!
AOR Received.
Janurary 27th 2014 via email
Med's Request
February 10th 2015
Med's Done....
July 31st 2013 - Expired - Re-medical - February 19th 2015
Interview........
March 18th 2015
Passport Req..
February 10th 2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 18th 2015
LANDED..........
May 26th 2015 Alhamdulilah!! Best day of my life!

fhyder said:
@ sponsorfa27
I read your post on a different thread as well, and it was your post that lead me to think of doing the whole ceremony lol. I have to tell you I am very nervous ever since the thought of full marriage came across my mind.

Believe me... i was a nervous wreck. Especially when i received the letter.
It is a world of difference staying without my husband after nikah and after rukhsati.
its only been a month and it feels like years. Im hoping in shaa Allah our interview goes well and they end this madness!!
please keep us in ur prayers. Just make sure whatever u do it is not a small ceremony.
ours was. And they had an issue about that. Alhamdulilah rukhsati and valeema was big.
any questions do not hesitate to ask. I will help as much as i can!

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

sponsorfa27 said:
Believe me... i was a nervous wreck. Especially when i received the letter.
It is a world of difference staying without my husband after nikah and after rukhsati.
its only been a month and it feels like years. Im hoping in shaa Allah our interview goes well and they end this madness!!
please keep us in ur prayers. Just make sure whatever u do it is not a small ceremony.
ours was. And they had an issue about that. Alhamdulilah rukhsati and valeema was big.
any questions do not hesitate to ask. I will help as much as i can!
I know what you mean sister. InshaAllah you and your husband will get together soon. I shall pray for you and your family. I dont know whats gonna happen with me whether or not my parents and hers are gonna agree on full marriage ceremony. but lets see. I will definitely bother you if i need any assistance.

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

Alhamdullilah... got ppr just now :)

Doc123

Star Member
Apr 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Lvo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2014
File Transfer...
July 2014
Passport Req..
Inshallah soon

Hi can anyone tell me people who hav applied before the change of timeline do they fall md new time line or old one? I applied in may 2014 accepteance on july2014 nd file transfer on same day wat to do nd hw long so i hav to wait nw

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

fhyder said:
I know what you mean sister. InshaAllah you and your husband will get together soon. I shall pray for you and your family. I dont know whats gonna happen with me whether or not my parents and hers are gonna agree on full marriage ceremony. but lets see. I will definitely bother you if i need any assistance.
When you have marrige you have to do it fully. Why would parents disagree with rukhsati? explain to them that it might delay the case. Full marrige is the safer way to go.

micmac101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2010
North Shore of New Brunswick
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2010
LANDED..........
Husband arrived October 17,2014

Sidkhan said:
Alhamdullilah... got ppr just now :)
Alhamdulillah Congratulations............

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

sohaib1 said:
When you have marrige you have to do it fully. Why would parents disagree with rukhsati? explain to them that it might delay the case. Full marrige is the safer way to go.

I am not saying they would disagree but this would definitely come as a surprise to them. but I am hoping for the best InshaAllah.

sulemanmirza

Aug 7, 2013
Ajax, ON
Visa Office......
London, UK
App. Filed.......
18-June-2014
Doc's Request.
21-May-2015
AOR Received.
12-August-2014
File Transfer...
In process: 20-May-2015
Med's Request
27-May-2015
Med's Done....
DM: 23-Nov-15
Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)

fhyder said:
I am not saying they would disagree but this would definitely come as a surprise to them. but I am hoping for the best InshaAllah.
I was in a same predicament as you , my was a love marriage though, but don't go for Nikkah only as I have seen every second case asked for Rukhsati or have been given red flags , also some marriage cases have been given red flags too which had spooky Rukhsatis (with not many people called). Visa officers just beat about the bush, they are just taught that marriages in Pakistan happens with all those shashkaas, and anything below it is just for PR.

As you are thinking of marriage, Keep the following points in mind before you go ahead:

1. Keep chatting with your soon to be wife INSHA ALLAH, chat on fb, whatsapp etc (even if her parents doesn't allow), do it without letting them know I can assure you it will help, only chatting would do Skype etc can be done after.

2. Plan your wedding the way its done, I know it will be costly, but getting your wife here is not easy my friend ask us ;) . But there is one more way of doing it, plan everything, if you are not doing a Mehndi with hundreds of people, just call some close relatives and take good mehndi and maiyon pictures. Make stage, lighting etc yourself.

3. Keep receipts of everything you buy related to marriage, including your suits, your gifts to wife, moo dikhaai everything.

4. Hire a professional photographer (spend good budget on it), and tell him to take group photos of every relative and their family that sits with you. Tell him you need photos for immigration, some photographers know what to do in this situation.

5. If you are going on a post wedding party (dawat) take pictures there, even if it is just a small gathering.

6. Take your wife to honeymoon (save every single receipt of it) . boarding passes, Hotel booking (on your name), lunch, dinners, shopping etc.

7. Do as SidKhan said about the Nikkah namas, get both english and urdu signed. (pictures taken during signatures).

8. After marriage go and see some nice govt officials faces in Pakistan, get her new ID card, Marriage registration, Family registration etc done.

Hope it helps, let me know if you need any more help :)