Passport Req..
01-Dec-2015 Passport submitted: 02-Dec-2015
VISA ISSUED...
15-Dec-2015
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2015 :)
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

aylia24 said:
I applied through lawyer, should I also order the notes or ask my lawyer to order as he is reluctant.
As far as I know its up to any citizen or PR of Canada (on the consent of you "the applicant" ) can order notes.

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Guys, who receives the email for additional documents or medical? Sponsor or applicant ?

Sana Noman

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 June 2014
File Transfer...
25 August 2014
Med's Request
04 February 2016
Med's Done....
16 February 2016
Interview........
09 March 2016 Decsion made: 26 March 2016
Passport Req..
31 March 2016 passport submitt: 1 April 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Soon In sha Allah

yasir22 said:
Guys, who receives the email for additional documents or medical? Sponsor or applicant ?
No still waiting :(

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

Mercy24 said:
I agree with sulemanmirza. If everything normal and others have had their case "in process" from May 2014 order the notes.
How u people knows that your case is in process pls let me knw.....??????

yasir22

Jun 5, 2014
ontario
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
21-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-04-2015
File Transfer...
SA on 30-07-2014
Med's Request
19-05-2015
Med's Done....
upfront med.: 7-04-2014 and re-med.: 21-05-2015
Interview........
Waived !!
Passport Req..
DM on 2-06-2015, PPR on 05-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
Visa issued: 02-07-2015, Received: 07-07-2015
LANDED..........
January 2016

Usmanali12 said:
How u people knows that your case is in process pls let me knw.....??????
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Use the above link to check your status. U would have received UCI number or application number with your SA. If you use UCI number , then use the details of the sponsor. In case of application number, use the details of the applicant. You can also order gcms notes as explained earlier in this thread.

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

yasir22 said:
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do?app=ecas

Use the above link to check your status. U would have received UCI number or application number with your SA. If you use UCI number , then use the details of the sponsor. In case of application number, use the details of the applicant. You can also order gcms notes as explained earlier in this thread.
I mean where they mention that your case is in process.....?????

roshaanee

Oct 21, 2014
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-Mar-2014
File Transfer...
24-Apr-2014
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical 25-Feb-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
8-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-Nov-2014
LANDED..........
1-Mar-2015

Hi All,

I want to share what happened with me due to poor services of CIC with regards to closing an application on time and informing the applicant. As my issued visa kept sitting with them for 3 months and I received it 1 day before its expiry.

My timeline is
Case submitted: Mar 2014
Transfered to LVO: Apr 2014
Inprocess and Decision Made: Nov 26 2014
PPR: Jan 8th 2015
Passport received back: 27th Feb 2015 at 8.00 pm

Visa Issue Date: November 26th 2014
Expiry date of Visa: Mar 1st 2015.

Entered Canada as an immigrant: 1st Mar 2015

I am glad that my case was processed within 8 months, but the torture of entering Canada on time and planing my flight within 3 hours of receiving the passport was awful.

It looked like CIC Had no plans of returning it for another few months until our MP pushed them. I just want you all to be extra careful with delays and their poor services.Thanks.

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Asalam o Alikum,
Hope all is well with everyone here. Okay so i ll just jump right into it. I have been reading through this thread for past few days and got bits and pieces of information and thought I would ask some of the experts of my situation.
So, I am a Canadian citizen and InshaAllah will be getting married in May 2015 in Pakistan. What I had planned was that I will do Nikkah only and right away sponsor for my wife, and do the rukhsati as the her application is approved, that way I won't have to worry of me living here and her being there. But the issue with this, according to other people in this forum, is that either the Nikkah only cases tend to take longer than normal cases or they call for interview in which they ask to do rukhsati and give you a time within which you have to do rukhsati, or worst of all there is a possibility of getting rejected.
Since I read this, I am just thinking that I might as well do the Rukhsati since my entire family is gonna be in Pakistan for the Nikkah. Anyway, if anyone here has done Nikkah only and have success stories or issues they had to face, please do share them. And it is my humble request to people here with far more experience than me to give me feedback or suggestion as to what to do here. Should I apply as Nikkah only or do the whole ceremony and then apply for sponsorship, keeping in mind I still have 1 more year of engineering left.

Any ideas or suggestions will be greatly appreciated!!

Usmanali12

Star Member
May 9, 2014

Guys can u pls tel me
What does this mean application received medical result has been received

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Waived In Process:17th February 2015. Decision Made: 6th March 2015
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

Usmanali12 said:
Guys can u pls tel me
What does this mean application received medical result has been received
This means that your medical results have been received by cic... And more often visa officer do update and change the status of applications and sometimes they dont... But keep chrcking your status... When they will start processing your file, they will update it to "in process"

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

fhyder said:
Asalam o Alikum,
Hope all is well with everyone here. Okay so i ll just jump right into it. I have been reading through this thread for past few days and got bits and pieces of information and thought I would ask some of the experts of my situation.
So,
Since I read this, I am just thinking that I might as well do the Rukhsati since my entire family is gonna be in Pakistan for the Nikkah. Anyway, if anyone here has done Nikkah only and have success stories or issues they had to face, please do share them. And it is my humble request to people here with far more experience than me to give me feedback or suggestion as to what to do here. Should I apply as Nikkah only or do the whole ceremony and then apply for sponsorship, keeping in mind I still have 1 more year of engineering left.

The time span isnt much different between both types of cases and as london is dealing with pakistan cases so it is actually taking almost same time for both the cases... I have seen even full marriage cases being rejected and nikah only cases getting done in less than 15 months.... It all depends on how logical and strong your reasoning is for not doing rukhsati... But i would suggest that whether you do rukhsati or not , make sure your application should reflect strong relationship proofs, pre and post marriage both.. Then even if they do interview, they wouldnt have anything to base their rejection on!

Sidkhan

Jul 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th June 2013
Doc's Request.
9th January 2015
AOR Received.
17th July 2013
Med's Done....
19th January 2015
Interview........
Passport Req..
10th March 2015
VISA ISSUED...
22nd April 2015

roshaanee said:
Hi All,

I want to share what happened with me due to poor services of CIC with regards to closing an application on time and informing the applicant. As my issued visa kept sitting with them for 3 months and I received it 1 day before its expiry.

My timeline is
Case submitted: Mar 2014
Transfered to LVO: Apr 2014
Inprocess and Decision Made: Nov 26 2014
PPR: Jan 8th 2015
Passport received back: 27th Feb 2015 at 8.00 pm

Visa Issue Date: November 26th 2014
Expiry date of Visa: Mar 1st 2015.

Entered Canada as an immigrant: 1st Mar 2015

I am glad that my case was processed within 8 months, but the torture of entering Canada on time and planing my flight within 3 hours of receiving the passport was awful.

It looked like CIC Had no plans of returning it for another few months until our MP pushed them. I just want you all to be extra careful with delays and their poor services.Thanks.
As far as the trend is concerned i see alot of cases with the same trend.. Why would they give you such a limited validity?? Is that your medical was going to expire in feb or march so they restricted the visa validity keeping in view your medical expiry??

sohaib1

Champion Member
Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2015
Doc's Request.
13-10-2015 (Urdu Nikah Nama)
AOR Received.
02-04-2015
File Transfer...
20-04-2015
Med's Done....
PreDone 20-01-2015
Passport Req..
11-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-12-2015
LANDED..........
10-12-2015

fhyder said:
Asalam o Alikum,
So, I am a Canadian citizen and InshaAllah will be getting married in May 2015 in Pakistan. What I had planned was that I will do Nikkah only and right away sponsor for my wife, and do the rukhsati as the her application is approved, that way I won't have to worry of me living here and her being there. But the issue with this, according to other people in this forum, is that either the Nikkah only cases tend to take longer than normal cases or they call for interview in which they ask to do rukhsati and give you a time within which you have to do rukhsati, or worst of all there is a possibility of getting rejected.

they use to accept nikah cases only, but now they need rukhsti as well, might as well do it, because they will ask you to do it and might delay your case. So do the rukhsti when you go there

fhyder

Mar 10, 2015

Sidkhan said:
The time span isnt much different between both types of cases and as london is dealing with pakistan cases so it is actually taking almost same time for both the cases... I have seen even full marriage cases being rejected and nikah only cases getting done in less than 15 months.... It all depends on how logical and strong your reasoning is for not doing rukhsati... But i would suggest that whether you do rukhsati or not , make sure your application should reflect strong relationship proofs, pre and post marriage both.. Then even if they do interview, they wouldnt have anything to base their rejection on!
Thank you for the prompt reply. You mentioned about the pre and post marriage relationship proof. Post marriage is not a problem but for premarriage, say that the girls family is a bit conservative and would allow us to talk properly only when we are Mehram for each other. Wouldn't that create an issue?