Are you Sponsor or Applicant:Applicant
Sponsor is Canadian Citizen or PR:Citizen
Sponsoring husband or wife:Husband
Re-Med request:not yet
Re-med done:not yet
Show "In Process" on ECAS:Feb 19
Location of Principal Applicant (city):Abu Dhabi UAE
Additional docs requested: rrpf on sept 15th
usama, are you sure your file is being processed in london? it should say on your sponsor approval letter.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

flx2015 said:
they don't go in order unfortunately. look at the order of doc requests for november and you'll see what i mean.
Yes, that's true. Look at Snowy's case :(

F.M said:
May be u wont get a request and a direct ppr..the good thing is they didnt ask for uodated communications etc only the fee..so may be they will not ask other things from us as we waited sooooo long... :)
Inshallah. However, it's rather strange that they didn't clear up November first as they've done in the past.

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

" Yes " it is being Processed in LONDON visa office..Got email from ( LDNIMMIGRATION@International.gc.ca)..

F.M

Nov 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-12-2015
AOR Received.
18-02-2016
File Transfer...
SA:25-02-2016
Med's Request
Remedical
Med's Done....
17-11-2016
Passport Req..
29-11-2016
VISA ISSUED...
9-12-2016
LANDED..........
10-12-2016

usama893 said:
" Yes " it is being Processed in LONDON visa office..Got email from ( LDNIMMIGRATION@International.gc.ca)..
Did you link your application to the MYCIC account?

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

no i didn't, but my wife just contacted her lawyer and she has replied that " This is the last stage of the application" .. i guess its the landing fee.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

usama893 said:
no i didn't, but my wife just contacted her lawyer and she has replied that " This is the last stage of the application" .. i guess its the landing fee.
a while back, requests for RPRF used to mean that the applicant had passed eligibility and that background checks were currently in progress. however they've changed a lot since then so i don't know if this is still the case. regardless, it's good news in that you can now be sure that they're working on your file.

also, you will not be able to link your application to MyCIC since you've hired a representative. no big deal, because in my opinion MyCIC is kinda useless anyway.

usama893

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016

i hope the eligibility is cleared and i dont get anyother Doc request..Best of luck to all the applicants :)

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Filling the following GCMS notes form is very ambiguous
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Many people do the same mistake like you did. Some change the order, others, one person signs both parts A and C.

For the GCMS notes, one should fill the consent form and put Sponsered spouse (principal applicant) information and signature in section A and sponsoring spouse (SPONSOR) information and signature (Canadian Permanent resident/citizen) in section C.

aliazad75 said:
Hi,

I applied for my spouse GMCS notes and today I received an email which says we are unable to process your request

I filled the consent form and in Sec A of consent form: I put my name (Sponsor ) and Sec B of consent Form: I put spouse (PA)

but they wrote in email.

put spouse (PA) information in section A and put my information in Sec C, so is it right? and second they have said to reply back on same email within 60 days otherwise they will close the file

Second thing I have moved to new place and new job couple of months ago, I updated new address in cic website (where we check status of application). Do i have to inform LVO for new job and new place or it is ok to update in cic website only

I hope by the end of this month all november applicants should be finalized.

Doc123doc

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 4th 2015
AOR Received.
Dec 24th 2015
File Transfer...
Jan 12th 2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Oct 16th 2015

Wow its been about a month now that we havent heard any good news regarding DMs/PPR. The silence is becoming so frustrating and difficult. I really hope we all start to hear good news soon inshaAllah.

I wish everyone best of luck

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

Remedicals are being sent out in full swing...usmanimu got his as well.

LET TOMORROW BE A GOOD DAY, iA!!!

I have a hunch they'll send PPRs in a batch on Sept 30??? Just like June 30, anyone?

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

snowy2015 said:
Remedicals are being sent out in full swing...usmanimu got his as well.

LET TOMORROW BE A GOOD DAY, iA!!!

I have a hunch they'll send PPRs in a batch on Sept 30??? Just like June 30, anyone?
not necessarily on Sept 30th, but yeah, i get the feeling it may be a batch job like last time.

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

AsadA said:
Filling the following GCMS notes form is very ambiguous
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/form-imm5744.asp

Many people do the same mistake like you did. Some change the order, others, one person signs both parts A and C.

For the GCMS notes, one should fill the consent form and put Sponsered spouse (principal applicant) information and signature in section A and sponsoring spouse (SPONSOR) information and signature (Canadian Permanent resident/citizen) in section C.
Thanks AsadA for your help. Can you or anyone please tell me do I have to inform LVO for my address and job change or once they will ask required documents, then i should submit/send .

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

I'm not enthused yet. It's only 2 people. I need to see something more before I can get excited ::)

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015

Whenever, we have a job or address change, the LVO should be intimated immediately.

Use all means: email, case specific inquiry, web forms to send them the updates. I will suggest using all, because, usually LVO does not reply and in some cases they don't even update our files. So sending the update using different means will increase the chances of getting the update on our file.

aliazad75 said:
Thanks AsadA for your help. Can you or anyone please tell me do I have to inform LVO for my address and job change or once they will ask required documents, then i should submit/send .

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

AsadA said:
Whenever, we have a job or address change, the LVO should be intimated immediately.

Use all means: email, case specific inquiry, web forms to send them the updates. I will suggest using all, because, usually LVO does not reply and in some cases they don't even update our files. So sending the update using different means will increase the chances of getting the update on our file.
Hi thanks, Can i get email address of LVO or which web form i have to use to send them update. Do i have to send the proof too or its ok just them updated address and update job. I updated my address where we check our application status in cic website and GC account doesn't have any thing for update address. Will it create a problem because i changed my job and address 5 months ago.