+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AsadA

Sep 3, 2015
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

For Updated job, I think we need to send a copy of the new contract.

Email address of LVO: ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca
How to submit a web form? Follow the link
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/spousal-sponsorship-pakistan-london-visa-office-t203899.0.html;msg5415770#msg5415770

aliazad75 said:
Hi thanks, Can i get email address of LVO or which web form i have to use to send them update. Do i have to send the proof too or its ok just them updated address and update job. I updated my address where we check our application status in cic website and GC account doesn't have any thing for update address. Will it create a problem because i changed my job and address 5 months ago.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

guys, answers to all these common questions are in the FAQ (link in my signature). take a few minutes to read it.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

flx2015 said:
guys, answers to all these common questions are in the FAQ (link in my signature). take a few minutes to read it.
All hail Mercy! This canpakvisa page helped me tremendously while preparing our application. 11/10 would recommend.

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

Just got a call from Gatineau, Quebec which is coincidently the same place tht does the GCMS notes...apprently theyd like to ask some questions....abt thier service. Hmmm

I have a feeling i wont get response until my meds expires. :/

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

aliazad75 said:
Thanks AsadA for your help. Can you or anyone please tell me do I have to inform LVO for my address and job change or once they will ask required documents, then i should submit/send .
Wait, are you principal applicant or sponsor?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

flx2015 said:
Hi flx2015. Thanks for the FAQ. They are amazing :)

I have a couple of questions regarding which I am not clear after reading the guidelines:

1 - Does CIC require Original Birth Certificate and Nikkah Nama? In the FAQ it says original, but in General Asia Specific Checklist [IMM 3907].pdf, it is not very clearly mentioned.

2 - Does CIC require birth certificates of both sponsor and Principal Applicant (Sponsored/ my wife) ?

3 - Does CIC require educational certificates for Principal Applicant (Sponsored / my wife) ?

4 - Supplementary Information Form section in [IMM 3907]: Only Principal Applicant (Sponsored/my wife) has to fill it or do I also have to fill it?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

subtain said:

I have a couple of questions regarding which I am not clear after reading the guidelines:

1 - Does CIC require Original Birth Certificate and Nikkah Nama? In the FAQ it says original, but in General Asia Specific Checklist [IMM 3907].pdf, it is not very clearly mentioned.

2 - Does CIC require birth certificates of both sponsor and Principal Applicant (Sponsored/ my wife) ?

3 - Does CIC require educational certificates for Principal Applicant (Sponsored / my wife) ?

4 - Supplementary Information Form section in [IMM 3907]: Only Principal Applicant (Sponsored/my wife) has to fill it or do I also have to fill it?

Thanks
1. pakistani applicants are asked to send in originals unless otherwise noted. so yes, send in the original nikkah nama and birth certificate.
2. only the principal applicant's.
3. same as above.
4. only the principal applicant needs to sign.

these are generic forms that are also used for other PR categories, so whenever they refer to "you and your family members" in the applicant forms, they are only referring to the person(s) being sponsored. in this case, that'd be your wife.

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

flx2015 said:
1. pakistani applicants are asked to send in originals unless otherwise noted. so yes, send in the original nikkah nama and birth certificate.
2. only the principal applicant's.
3. same as above.
4. only the principal applicant needs to sign.

these are generic forms that are also used for other PR categories, so whenever they refer to "you and your family members" in the applicant forms, they are only referring to the person(s) being sponsored. in this case, that'd be your wife.
Thank you flx2015 ! This clarifies a lot of stuff. Thanks !! Would you please help me with the following as well.

1 - Regarding your explanation for point 4; Apart from the principal applicant signatures, all the information should be pertaining to only the principal applicant correct ? (eg, Travel History, Education History and Personnel History).

2 - The list also states, "Educational documents for your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses
taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.
" <-- It only mentions family member and NOT Principal Applicant. Does that mean my wife (principal applicant) doesn't need to send her education documents ? (copies)

3 - I am still confused regarding sending original documents. I am sure you are right regarding the originals. Its just I am unable to find that in the instructions, which could mean I also might be missing more information.

Please see the attached image:

https://s10.postimg.org/yu4dl56uh/Additional_Docs_for_Pakistan.png

Thank you again for your guidance !

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

subtain said:
Thank you flx2015 ! This clarifies a lot of stuff. Thanks !! Would you please help me with the following as well.

1 - Regarding your explanation for point 4; Apart from the principal applicant signatures, all the information should be pertaining to only the principal applicant correct ? (eg, Travel History, Education History and Personnel History).

2 - The list also states, "Educational documents for your family members such as transcripts indicating a list of courses
taken, scores achieved as well as certificates obtained.
" <-- It only mentions family member and NOT Principal Applicant. Does that mean my wife (principal applicant) doesn't need to send her education documents ? (copies)

3 - I am still confused regarding sending original documents. I am sure you are right regarding the originals. Its just I am unable to find that in the instructions, which could mean I also might be missing more information.

Please see the attached image:

https://s10.postimg.org/yu4dl56uh/Additional_Docs_for_Pakistan.png

Thank you again for your guidance !
1: Yes, you need to tell Travel, Education and Personal history of the Principal applicant only on the form 3907.

2: Principal applicant needs to send the Educational Documents. You can send the photocopies of your wife's educational documents attested by Notary Public.

3: I sent Original Nikah Namma and English Translation, Original Birth Certificate and Original Police certificates. All the other documents were copies of the originals attested by Notary Public.

Note: Nadra Marriage Certificate is not the English translation they want. You need to get it translated from a certified translator. Make sure there's a registry seal on your Nikah Namma. Mostly it's a blue colour stamp. See the attached photo below.

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

naveedali said:
1: Yes, you need to tell Travel, Education and Personal history of the Principal applicant only on the form 3907.

2: Principal applicant needs to send the Educational Documents. You can send the photocopies of your wife's educational documents attested by Notary Public.

3: I sent Original Nikah Namma and English Translation, Original Birth Certificate and Original Police certificates. All the other documents were copies of the originals attested by Notary Public.

Note: Nadra Marriage Certificate is not the English translation they want. You need to get it translated from a certified translator. Make sure there's a registry seal on your Nikah Namma. Mostly it's a blue colour stamp. See the attached photo below.

Thanks a LOT for this information. +1 well deserved :)

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Which version of 3907 are u using? As per the updated 3907 form (Aug 2016) its clearly mentioned u need to send photocopies of birth certificates and nikkah namas.. Go through page A-3 of the 3907 form where they have mentioned send photocopied of them unless instructed otherwise..

Im worried now looking at everybody elses responses..i know the older version of 3907 asked for originals.. but i sent photocopies as per updated 3907 form instructions.. and i only sent my birth certificate copy since 3907 is all about the principal applicant and has nothing to do with the sponsor :)

subtain said:

Thanks

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

updated spreadsheet with some semi-good news today.

wmate

Jun 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
AOR Received.
08-02-2016
File Transfer...
24-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-11-2015

flx2015 said:
congrats flx... you should be happy now... masha ALLAH :)
pray for us as well

HRK

Mar 7, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

flx2015 said:
Omg!! I'm sooo happy for ya flx
☺