Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016
Re: SPOUSAL Sponsorship PAKISTAN @ London Visa Office

AR846 said:
I need some advice..
A friend of mine applied on 16 November 2015 and yesterday she received an email from my CIC account that her file has been updated and when signed in she saw no updates but it says that your file has been read ... she received the same email today as well and when she logged in she saw the same message that your file has been read....
anyone knows what does this mean? Did anyone receive the same email?
It could very well mean that the processing has started on the file and soon to be finalized? I really hope so.

Someone is doing something at LVO :p There are tiny sparks but where's the fire LVO?? Remed requests and this notification, but need the actual DMs and PPRs.

November and December applicants need to go away already :p :p

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

AR846 said:
I need some advice..
A friend of mine applied on 16 November 2015 and yesterday she received an email from my CIC account that her file has been updated and when signed in she saw no updates but it says that your file has been read ... she received the same email today as well and when she logged in she saw the same message that your file has been read....
anyone knows what does this mean? Did anyone receive the same email?
post the exact email here with personal information removed, then we can tell you what it means.

AR846

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1(17-03-2016), AOR2 (08-04-2016)
File Transfer...
SA received 31-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-12-2015
Interview........
File in queue for interview since 2.10.2016 in Abu Dhabi visa office

flx2015 said:
post the exact email here with personal information removed, then we can tell you what it means.
---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Sep 13, 2016 at 1:15 AM
Subject: Your application......... has been updated
To: <..........gmail.com>

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: .............gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.

CofRed

Jan 31, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 1, 2016
File Transfer...
Mar 24, 2016
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct 11, 2016

AR846 said:

Your application has been updated. Please sign in to your account and check your application status and messages for more information.

This message is intended for the following e-mail address: .............gmail.com. If this message is not for you, please delete it.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/please-help-t130341.0.html

These guys also experienced something similar and soon received their visa. Just remember that TFW used MyCIC long before us so even though it is different category, our MyCIC will act very similar to theirs. This is kinda cool to receive notification when someone works on the file or updates it.

I am thinking that they are updating the file, your friend should have a DM soon, they just don't see the update yet.

flx2015

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-Dec-2015
Doc's Request.
16-Sept-2016
Med's Request
16-Sept-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
18-Oct-2016

that's pretty weird. i don't know what that means since they don't mention exactly what they've updated, so the only thing i can say with certainty is that someone is working on your friend's application.

can you show us what his MyCIC shows for eligibility, medical, and background?

Matheeno

Aug 25, 2016

flx2015 said:
5-7 months? oh the humanity.

mine expires mid november. they don't send out remed requests until after a file has gone through initial review.
Looks like med requests are being sent out...good to hear! I guess thts the intial email tht is sent out on some cases. I say end of September...we hear some good news!!! Or atleast some form of communication from CIC.

Landing_PR

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2015
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
App. Filed.......
Dec 10, 15
Doc's Request.
Sept 28, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 4, 2016
File Transfer...
Feb 19, 2016
Med's Done....
Dec 3, 2015/Re-Med: April 25, 2017
Interview........
15-05-2017

AR846 said:

Are you able to post mycic stats?

AR846

Mar 9, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2016
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
AOR1(17-03-2016), AOR2 (08-04-2016)
File Transfer...
SA received 31-03-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
5-12-2015
Interview........
File in queue for interview since 2.10.2016 in Abu Dhabi visa office

Landing_PR said:
Are you able to post mycic stats?
Yes sure... but there r no changes in the stats...

Application status: open
Review of eligibility: review in progress
Review of medical results: passed
Scheduling an interview: not needed this time
A background check is needed: not started
Final decision: not started
Has anyone received such email?

subtain

Aug 12, 2013
Montreal, Canada

Hello everyone !

I need help. I am going to apply for Spousal Sponsorship for my wife (living in Canada) through Out-Land sponsorship program (Family sponsorship plan).

I have a question concerning police certificate required from Pakistan.

During my Permanent Residence process in which my wife was added as a "non-accompanying dependent", my wife got her Open Work Permit approved and came to Canada. During the end of my PR process, 4 months ago CIC requested for my wife's recent Police Certificate from Pakistan, which we applied and provided. My wife has not left Canada since then.

Now the question is while Sponsoring my spouse now, do I have to get a new Police Certificate for her ? (Even though we had it issued 4 months ago and my wife has not left Canada).

My PR application took 17 months and CIC only asked for my police certificate 1 time in the beginning of my application. This would seem that if you remain in Canada, then you don't need to get a new Police Certificate every 11-12 months.

Any thoughts on this mater, your guidance will be very helpful.

Kind regards,

- Subtain

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

subtain said:
Hello everyone !

I need help. I am going to apply for Spousal Sponsorship for my wife (living in Canada) through Out-Land sponsorship program (Family sponsorship plan).

I have a question concerning police certificate required from Pakistan.

During my Permanent Residence process in which my wife was added as a "non-accompanying dependent", my wife got her Open Work Permit approved and came to Canada. During the end of my PR process, 4 months ago CIC requested for my wife's recent Police Certificate from Pakistan, which we applied and provided. My wife has not left Canada since then.

Now the question is while Sponsoring my spouse now, do I have to get a new Police Certificate for her ? (Even though we had it issued 4 months ago and my wife has not left Canada).

My PR application took 17 months and CIC only asked for my police certificate 1 time in the beginning of my application. This would seem that if you remain in Canada, then you don't need to get a new Police Certificate every 11-12 months.

Any thoughts on this mater, your guidance will be very helpful.

Kind regards,

- Subtain
Police ceritificate is valid for 6 months. You can submit the old one, but it would be better to get a new one and submit.

Mahamn

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-03-2016
Doc's Request.
14-10-2016
AOR Received.
29-03-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 16 May 2016
Med's Request
14-10-2016
Med's Done....
Re-med Done on 1 Nov 2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
20-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2017
LANDED..........
16-03-2017

AR846 said:
Yes sure... but there r no changes in the stats...

Application status: open
Review of eligibility: review in progress
Review of medical results: passed
Scheduling an interview: not needed this time
A background check is needed: not started
Final decision: not started
Has anyone received such email?
I recieved an email from them too last week, for mine they had changed the medical results answer from "Passed" to "Not needed at this time"...

aliazad75

May 16, 2011

Hi,

I applied for my spouse GMCS notes and today I received an email which says we are unable to process your request

I filled the consent form and in Sec A of consent form: I put my name (Sponsor ) and Sec B of consent Form: I put spouse (PA)

but they wrote in email.

put spouse (PA) information in section A and put my information in Sec C, so is it right? and second they have said to reply back on same email within 60 days otherwise they will close the file

Second thing I have moved to new place and new job couple of months ago, I updated new address in cic website (where we check status of application). Do i have to inform LVO for new job and new place or it is ok to update in cic website only

I hope by the end of this month all november applicants should be finalized.

AmyR

Champion Member
Apr 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
22-09-2016
File Transfer...
28-09-2016
Med's Request
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
04-05-2017

Hello again..
I need some help and im pretty sure my queries are gonna be pretty silly.. :( Iv gone through this thread and others as well but im unable to figure out the following:
1) how do u link the application to Mycic? Is that done using UCI code of prinsipal applicant or sponsor?
2) can i link my application to MyCIC before my sponsor gets the AoR1 email?
3) its been over a week since the application was recieved by CIC in mississauga but we have not recieved any email from them.. is it something to worry about? I feel im in the dark.. :(

naveedali

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2015
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2016
AOR Received.
Sep 2016
File Transfer...
Oct 2016

AmyR said:
Hello again..
I need some help and im pretty sure my queries are gonna be pretty silly.. :( Iv gone through this thread and others as well but im unable to figure out the following:
1) how do u link the application to Mycic? Is that done using UCI code of prinsipal applicant or sponsor?
3) its been over a week since the application was recieved by CIC in mississauga but we have not recieved any email from them.. is it something to worry about? I feel im in the dark.. :(
My application was received by cic on 17th of august and i received aor on 13 of sep. You will get aor email first and then sponsorship approval email.

snowy2015

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-15
Passport Req..
23-09-16

AmyR said:
Hello again..
You have to wait till you get sponsor approval, which can vary between 1 or 2 months after submitting your application.