Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
@farhana766 Today is my due date to the interview according to my GCMS notes.. and nothing happened.. no emails or updates on my ecas telling when my interview will be held.. do you hv any experience what's going on !! Or what I should do in this stage !! Or how long will my interview take to be held!!
Hello moltoto,

In this situation you can email Singapore visa office.When I was in your situation I wrote email Singapore visa office. The email address and format are below-

Spore.immigration@international.gc.ca

Name of Applicant:----------------

DOB of Applicant: ----------------

Nationality: Bangladesh

Client ID Number: --------------------------

File Number:

Telephone number:

Type of Application: Permanent residence in Canada

Name of Enquirer: ----------------------------
Relationship to Applicant: Applicant
Email Address: -----------------------------------------
Consultant ICCRC No.:

Enquiry: Dear Sir/Madam,

I(name of applicant, Client Id# ---------------) would like to get some information about my application. I applied for permanent residence in Canada June 2014.I saw online that application processing time is 17 months. Its already more than 17 months. Still now I didn't hear any news about my application from your office. We want to celebrate our marriage anniversary together in Canada. Our marriage anniversary is -------------. So if you approve my application before our anniversary & allow me to go Canada. I will be grateful to you. If you need any more information, please let me know. You can contact with me by email also. My email id is ----------------- I look forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Applicant name

I hope visa office will reply you. If your date is not ready yet than the visa office will reply you like this type of email-----------------the email is below

Dear Sir / Madam,
Thank you for your enquiry to the Immigration Section of the High Commission of Canada in Singapore.
This Family Class application was received by our office on 11 August 2014 after being forwarded to us by our Case Processing Centre in Canada. Following an initial review, this application was queued for interview and is currently pending the interview to be scheduled based on the date the application was received. The Interview Queue Letter was sent on 26 September 2014. Once an interview date is scheduled, the applicant will receive an appointment/interview letter approximately four weeks before the interview date. Please refer to the Interview Queue Letter for further information.
We are striving to make the processing of our applications as efficient as possible. Please note that changes in the volume of new applications received, annual quotas and the resources available to process them, can lead to longer processing times. Furthermore, some applications, owing to their complexity, take longer to process than others.
Information on application processing times can be found here. Please note that processing times are calculated from the date the application is received at the Singapore immigration office.
Applicants can check the status of their case on the CIC website by reviewing their Client Application Status.
We hope this information will be of assistance.
Sincerely,
Immigration Section | Section d'immigration/CS

I hope it will help you

Regards
Farhana

Reactions: Moltoto

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
@farhana766 Today is my due date to the interview according to my GCMS notes.. and nothing happened.. no emails or updates on my ecas telling when my interview will be held.. do you hv any experience what's going on !! Or what I should do in this stage !! Or how long will my interview take to be held!!
Hello Moltoto,

If visa office will not give your interview date then you have to wait for your interview. Keep eye on your email address. They send your interview date letter one month ago. So prepare for your interview or if you have any question about interview related you can ask me. Best of luck of your interview.

Regards
Farhana

Reactions: Moltoto

Moltoto

Star Member
Jun 16, 2016
Thank you @farhana766 I already sent them many manyyyy enails but they didn't reply any of them ..this is normal for them..they didn't reply.
They sent me an email telling me that an interview is required and my app. Is in the queue (this was since September 2017) .
By the way my file is being processed in Cairo vo. Egypt

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
Hello guys , could anyone please tell me if a skype interview is normal for my husband ? I only read skypr interviews for jobs not for permanent residence. Please give me information on skype interviews. Thanks so much

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello guys , could anyone please tell me if a skype interview is normal for my husband ? I only read skypr interviews for jobs not for permanent residence. Please give me information on skype interviews. Thanks so much
I never heard about Skype interview but at this digital age, it's a great idea to have such interview opportunity which I hope would be less stressful. May be the interviewer needs some insignificant clarifications to make a final decision. I insist that your husband must prepare well for this upcoming Skype interview (just the way a formal interview takes place). Proofs of conjugal relationship and continuous communication with spouse is very crucial. The interviewer will make sure that marriage of convenience isn't taking place in order to obtain Canadian immigration.

Good luck!

Hasan

Last edited:
Reactions: Taj23

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Hello everybody .
I had an interview 2 months ago here in kuala Lumpur.
I received an email yesterday from Canadian embassy in Singapore

Dear TARIK,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645

In the attachment it was like this
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and your dependents can now receive free prearrival services funded by the government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Until the end of the message ....etc
But I can't see any word of that they already approved my case . Is this an approval or what ? They didn't tell me if there is any re medical or send them my passport ? Anybody here can help me please

Taj23

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
App. Filed.......
July 19,2017
AOR Received.
October 20,2017
File Transfer...
October 12,2017
Med's Done....
September
Interview........
23-03-2018 but cancelled, rescheduling skype interview.
I never heard about Skype interview but at this digital age, it's a great idea to have such interview opportunity which I hope would be less stressful. May be the interviewer needs some insignificant clarifications to make a final decision. I insist that your husband must prepare well for this upcoming Skype interview (just the way a formal interview takes place). Proofs of conjugal relationship and continuous communication with spouse is very crucial. The interviewer will make sure that marriage of convenience isn't taking place in order to obtain Canadian immigration.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you for your reply. Yes i thought it was unusual too. I hope it goes well but they havent given us a new date. Do you know how long it takes to reschedule a interview ? Been waiting since march 14. Thanks again.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Thank you for your reply. Yes i thought it was unusual too. I hope it goes well but they havent given us a new date. Do you know how long it takes to reschedule a interview ? Been waiting since march 14. Thanks again.
Rescheduling usually takes pretty long time but timing varies from VO to VO depending on the respective work loads. For my case, SVO notified me that in case I miss the scheduled interview, new interview date would be after at least one year! I hope you get your Skype interview soon.

Good luck.

Hasan

Reactions: Taj23

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello everybody .
I had an interview 2 months ago here in kuala Lumpur.
I received an email yesterday from Canadian embassy in Singapore

Dear TARIK,

Please find information concerning your application in the attached document. If you are unable to view the attached document or did not receive a document, please advise us by forwarding this e-mail to https://dmp-portal.cic.gc.ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=singapore

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section
Robinson Road, P.O. Box 845
Singapore 901645

In the attachment it was like this
We are pleased to inform you that you, your spouse and your dependents can now receive free prearrival services funded by the government of Canada. These services are available before you arrive and are meant to better prepare you for life in Canada.
Until the end of the message ....etc
But I can't see any word of that they already approved my case . Is this an approval or what ? They didn't tell me if there is any re medical or send them my passport ? Anybody here can help me please
You may expect a positive decision soon. Otherwise they would not have sent this letter. Keep an eye on your eCAS status.

Hasan

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
You may expect a positive decision soon. Otherwise they would not have sent this letter. Keep an eye on your eCAS status.

Hasan
Thank brother Hasan . They sent me email today asking for re medical examination and re fill another 2 forms for background checkup. Thank you all and good luck for all of you

Reactions: tufayel

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Thank brother Hasan . They sent me email today asking for re medical examination and re fill another 2 forms for background checkup. Thank you all and good luck for all of you
Congratulations! After BGC and successful remedical report, they will send you PPR. Have patience.

Hasan

Reactions: Tarik79

princessindeed

Mar 26, 2018
Congratulations! After BGC and successful remedical report, they will send you PPR. Have patience.

Hasan
hi guys just a question, they ask me to bring proof of communication on my interview, do I need to get it translated by a certified translator? please anyone who has an experience I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
hi guys just a question, they ask me to bring proof of communication on my interview, do I need to get it translated by a certified translator? please anyone who has an experience I would really appreciate your feedback. Thank you
Your communication is in which language? You may email them to know if they need communication log translated in English.

Hasan