Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
our native language pampango...English and some tagalog....
Ongoing communication logs are usually too lengthy and as such could be translated only a few pages at random. The best option would be however to email the respective VO for a specific answer.

Hasan

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
Hi This is jasmeen, I am a PNP applicant , may be i am not fit for this forum But I like to raise my query in this forum , may be some of my friends can help me.
I passed my eligibility and criminality at 15 January and my BG started in process and received pre-arrival letter at 16 January, 2018. last week i withdrew my GCMS note and found that I am in their interview list because i have to prove the bona fide relationship with my adopted son, though i submitted all the legal documents all they asked for.

Would any body can suggest me how to face that interview. Btw i am a single mother. never married.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi This is jasmeen, I am a PNP applicant , may be i am not fit for this forum But I like to raise my query in this forum , may be some of my friends can help me.
I passed my eligibility and criminality at 15 January and my BG started in process and received pre-arrival letter at 16 January, 2018. last week i withdrew my GCMS note and found that I am in their interview list because i have to prove the bona fide relationship with my adopted son, though i submitted all the legal documents all they asked for.

Would any body can suggest me how to face that interview. Btw i am a single mother. never married.
You are right! This thread deals with spousal sponsorship interview.

As you pointed out that the VO needs clarification regarding your adopted son, it is now your responsibility to establish a solid ground with proofs and evidences as to how you adopted your son. They want to make sure that you have done that process legally in conformity with local regulations under the purview of your country's law.

Good luck!

Hasan

jas2015

Dec 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30 Aug, 2016
Doc's Request.
sent, 02 oct,2016
Nomination.....
04 oct, 2016
You are right! This thread deals with spousal sponsorship interview.

As you pointed out that the VO needs clarification regarding your adopted son, it is now your responsibility to establish a solid ground with proofs and evidences as to how you adopted your son. They want to make sure that you have done that process legally in conformity with local regulations under the purview of your country's law.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thanks dear

kpcd2017

Aug 10, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Los Angeles
App. Filed.......
08-08-2017
AOR Received.
09-21-2017
Interview........
04-18-2018
VISA ISSUED...
04-18-2018
LANDED..........
04-21-2018
Hi guys! Just wanted to share our experience. We are an Outland common-law application that was transferred to Los Angeles VO and asked to attend an interview April 18th. The interview was long and difficult, but it went well and the officer approved us on the spot and gave my boyfriend his COPR so he can land as a PR. Very relieved everything is over.

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
My husband's interview was in February in Port-au-prince, Haiti. He received a phone call on a Monday morning, and was asked to come on Thursday morning. He needed to bring, more wedding photos, proof of our communication, and all stamped pages from MY passport showing I had visited him....which I had, 5 times since our wedding last April. I put everything together and flew down 2 days later to attend with him. I brought a list of potential questions, and we practiced a bit the night before going to the embassy. On the Thursday morning, we attended the interview at the embassy. My husband was interviewed by a French Canadian woman, and had a Creole interpreter present. He was in the room at least 30-40 minutes and I stayed in the waiting area. He then called me in and the officer asked if she could talk to me and I had no problem with that. She asked me most of the same questions she had already asked him. At the end she was satisfied the marriage was genuine, but there was a couple more things he needed to provide before she would grant the visa. (DNA test for the oldest daughter, and the consent form from the mother of his youngest daughter).

Just to add, I know it is not required for the sponsor to attend, and it's not always possible. In our case it made a BIG difference. My husband answered all the officers questions, and he gave very thorough responses...i could hear him talking through the door! But, she still told him she was not satisfied the marriage was genunine. She was very surprised to hear I was at the embassy also, and had flown down in such short notice. Getting to speak to me made a huge difference I believe.
Does both have to attend interview or just principal applicant has to attend??

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Thank brother Hasan . They sent me email today asking for re medical examination and re fill another 2 forms for background checkup. Thank you all and good luck for all of you
When did u submit first medical how many days after submittinf file??

faithey

Jan 12, 2012
Does both have to attend interview or just principal applicant has to attend??
Only the principal applicant has to attend. However, I am the sponsor and made the choice to attend and I believe it helped. The officer spoke to me and asked questions. I was able to explain a lot.

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
Only the principal applicant has to attend. However, I am the sponsor and made the choice to attend and I believe it helped. The officer spoke to me and asked questions. I was able to explain a lot.
Great How long the whol proces took from submitting application to receive interview?

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
When did u submit first medical how many days after submittinf file??
I made upfront medical in November 2016 and I submit my application in April 2017. So it was expired already and that is why they ask for re medical. It has been 35 days now since I submitted my remedical. Waiting for them to ask me for my passport hopefully . Pray for me please

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
I made upfront medical in November 2016 and I submit my application in April 2017. So it was expired already and that is why they ask for re medical. It has been 35 days now since I submitted my remedical. Waiting for them to ask me for my passport hopefully . Pray for me please
Did you receive PPR?

Hasan

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Not yet brother . It has been 2 months 3 weeks since I did my re medical . Is that normal to wait this long time ?
Hello Tarik79,

BGC is the final step and sometimes it takes considerable time way more than two months. If you stayed more than six months other than your country of citizenship during last five years, it takes some extra time. But at the end if everything goes well, you will receive PPR.

So this is the time to wrap up your pending work before you finally move to Canada.

Good luck!

Hasan

Reactions: Tarik79

Tarik79

Feb 1, 2018
Hello Tarik79,

BGC is the final step and sometimes it takes considerable time way more than two months. If you stayed more than six months other than your country of citizenship during last five years, it takes some extra time. But at the end if everything goes well, you will receive PPR.

So this is the time to wrap up your pending work before you finally move to Canada.

Good luck!

Hasan
Thank you brother for the information.
During the past years I spent 4 years outside my citizenship country in 2 countries . I think that is why it is taking almost 3 months so far . God bless you brother and good luck for everyone here