+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

ismaeel

Jul 26, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
June-2018
I am june 2018 applicant my lawyer said i will have interview after 3 or 4 months but i have not recived any letter asking for medical or police clearance is it normal ? Will i get it after interview ?

May 14, 2018
Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
its 1 month and 20 days i have done my interview, they said they will inform me about 4 to 5 weeks but its 8 weeks running still nothing i receive, I'm so worried what to do? or how long i have to wait?? plz help me

Lodry

Oct 19, 2018
its 1 month and 20 days i have done my interview, they said they will inform me about 4 to 5 weeks but its 8 weeks running still nothing i receive, I'm so worried what to do? or how long i have to wait?? plz help me
I would get your wife to contact her MP (member of parliament) if your application is past the normal 12 months' processing time. I have been waiting 3 weeks since my interview and the MP's office emailed us today after contacting the embassy and said they should get back to us within 2 weeks, if not we are to contact the MP's office again.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone , can anyone help me ??
Im an in queue for interview , they email me about a month ago but dont put me a date , i dont know how many time should i wait .. had anyone passed this before? Im november 2017 applicant , i have passed 12 months ... now im waiting , is there a chance to be inteviewed before christmas?

Reactions: immig95

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Hello everyone , can anyone help me ??
Im an in queue for interview , they email me about a month ago but dont put me a date , i dont know how many time should i wait .. had anyone passed this before? Im november 2017 applicant , i have passed 12 months ... now im waiting , is there a chance to be inteviewed before christmas?
:-(

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Hello Alda,
Its difficult to tell anyone when the visa office set a date of interview. if visa office set an interview for you they will inform you one month ago. Some time interview is easy and sometime its not. So you have to be very well prepare for your interview. The main thing you visa is now depend on your interview.

what is visa interview?

visa interview means the immigration officer wants to meet the applicant and want to some question answer clear. All question generally they ask from your visa application form. Sometime its hard if any applicant hide something from the visa office. Some time question may be related applicant past and present life.

I have some question--------------

Where are your from ?
This is you first or second marriage?
How many document you sent to visa office?

Regards
Farhana

Reactions: Alda

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
hello Imran,
Thanks for sharing your interview story. you are still waiting or you get any news.Did visa officer take anything from you like your forum or police clearance. Let me know what happen.you can email visa office.

Regards
Farhana

Twinks12

Star Member
Nov 15, 2017
Hey Hassan
I need your guidance please.we are inland june 2017..our application was transfered june 2018 to Etobicoke for further assesment.Today i have received a letter from them for a relationship interview and they have requested for many things.For inland what type of questions do they ask.i need rips and advise.thanks

abexcosec

Jan 16, 2018

Dear _________________
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order to continue processing your
application, an interview is required.
We are therefore pleased to advise that you are required to attend
an interview at the location, date and time indicated below:
VENUE -
DATE -
TIME -

The purpose of this interview will be to determine your eligibility for admission to Canada.
Please bring the following original documents with you to the interview:Your marriage certificate.Photos of your marriage ceremony (if you are being sponsored by your spouse).Proof of communication (i.e. photos, letters, E-mails, phone bills) between you and your sponsor, and any other documentation you may have in respect to your relationship.Historical identification such as school documents, birth certificates, previous passports etc. (Please bring originals of documents to interview if not already
submitted)
Client Information: Provide all evidence of employment (past and present) – original offer of employment, promotion letters, pay slips etc

High Commission of Canada
Immigration Section

Client Information: Provide bank statements showing salary payments/deposits.Client Information: Provide original birth certificates and marriage certificates.Client Information: Provide past and present passports.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL REQUESTED DOCUMENTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE
RECEPTIONIST WHEN YOU CHECK IN FOR THE INTERVIEW. DOCUMENTS NOT SUBMITTED
PRIOR TO THE INTERVIEW MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED AT THE INTERVIEW
Please note that interviews scheduled in Accra will be conducted in English or French, the official
language of your choice. If you require an interpreter in any other language or dialect, it is your
responsibility to make the necessary arrangements for an interpreter, including payment for his/her
services. If you arrive at interview and the officer is unable to conduct the interview due to your inability in English or French or the absence of an interpreter, the interview will not take place. Your application may then be assessed based on the information on file, and this may result in an unfavourable decision.
PLEASE NOTE
If you are unable to attend the interview on the date and time indicated, you must inform us well in
advance, giving a substantive reason why you are unable to attend. If you do not appear for your
interview on the date scheduled, and do not contact us on the date of the interview to explain why you have not appeared for interview within 24 hours, we will make a decision using the existing information on file.
Do not give up employment, dispose of household effects or make travel or any other arrangement until you have received notice that you are accepted for immigration and your passport with visa printed in it has been returned to you. There is no assurance at this stage that a visa will be granted to you, and we cannot always accommodate travel requests once a file has been approved, but passport has not yet been returned to the client.
Please bring this letter, any relevant supporting documents, and your passport with you when you appear for your appointment.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.
Regards
@farhana766 and all,
Please we need your help. We received the above from Accra VO some days ago for interview convocation. What we noticed from the above is that the principal applicant is the only one required to attend the interview (Though we plan going together) with no instruction for accompanying spouse. In our recent GCMS notes, it stated that Client has Accompanying Spouse as No(Which should be Yes). I hope they are trying to separate my family. Please, what do you think about this and what do suggest we do. We are FSW applicants.

Thanks in advance.

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Can anyone tell me , how many times until visa office email and tell you are in queue for interview, they send a date of interview. In the end of january 3 months from this email and no date
Someone on the same boat plz help i really need it

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Can anyone tell me , how many times until visa office email and tell you are in queue for interview, they send a date of interview. In the end of january 3 months from this email and no date
Someone on the same boat plz help i really need it
Please keep an eye on your email inbox, junk folder as well as incoming postal mails. Your note isn’t clear whether they informed you for a possible interview. Also please note that waiting time for interview varies from VO to VO. Please check your country specific thread where you may get some good information. Did you collect your GCMS notes recently? This note if received would give you some good hints as well.

Hasan9999

Reactions: Alda

Alda

Sep 13, 2018
Please keep an eye on your email inbox, junk folder as well as incoming postal mails. Your note isn’t clear whether they informed you for a possible interview. Also please note that waiting time for interview varies from VO to VO. Please check your country specific thread where you may get some good information. Did you collect your GCMS notes recently? This note if received would give you some good hints as well.

Hasan9999
My vo is rome , but in the thread of vo rome noone wrote nothing , for this reason i wrote here and somewhere . Im in queue for interview but i have complete 15 months when they recieve my aplication and from 31 october 2018 they wrote me i am on queue and nothing else , am sad , frustated , unhappy , i dont know what to do , and i dont know how many days, or months i should wait until they send me the date of interview . This is the reason , i want just to know from the other Vo ,when is completed a year from the aplication, how many months could stay in queue

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
So I'm a bit confused not sure what to do. I was notified that my wife would be required to attend an interview in Nairobi on the 19th of March.

It looks like a lot has changed from before so I'm trying to determine if she needs to bring anything with her. They have all our original documents and I don't have any original copies left so I'm not sure what this means.

hsheikhali

May 15, 2018
Could it be because my wife's brother is married to my sister? Would that be a cause of setting up an interview.

Lastly, in Nairobi they won't give you finger prints unless the government explicitly asks for finger prints.. what do we do then?