09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Good news! Booked for interview but waived later after reviewing additional submitted papers:

Quote from: Hasan9999 on November 23, 2015, 09:20:24 am
That was my guess that they waived his interview because the case changed status to IP with medical request etc. Also after long period they didn't inform about the interview date. Recent GCMS note might reveal some information about any progress towards positive decision.

Yes applying for TRV is a plus point even if you might get a negative decision. You have the ample opportunity to substantiate with important document and supporting papers to convince the VO. Recently I have also submitted TRV application for the second time after one year.All the best.

POSTED BY: STSM (Singapore Time Line):

interview was waived. I got the GCMS note and it says the interview was waived because the visa officer was satisfied after reviewing my additional docs (travel doc, pic, etc). Even though they asked us not to submit any more paper I did it anyway since there was not update after 16 months since I got the first interview letter. I was refused for TRV twice. you never know what will work for you.
Hey Hasan999
My wife is on interview list too. How did you send additional information to visa officer? Did you mail them directly to the Singapore office?
I did send them some info but through case specific site. In that site i wasn't able to send any picture since you can only send 4 MB of file maximum. I sent tickets copy that i went to visit her, honeymoon ticket, expenses, boarding passes receipts etc. Do you suggest that i send the pictures directly to them to the office? please let me know and it will be very helpful. Thanks :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi Zee7447,
It was STSM who sent additional papers, evidences to SVO. I think you can mail them. Another way is to apply for a TRV with strong application packages to substantiate relationship proofs. You can watch TRV threads how to submit a complete package. Your GCMS note also guide you how to satisfy those points raised by VO. Thanks.

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
They asked me proofs and police certificate etc and said bring these documents with you when you come for interview but they cancelled my interview before 2 days of interview.They said they will email me new letter with an interview date in January with in next 30 days. reply plz same thing happened to others???

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Human123 said:
They asked me proofs and police certificate etc and said bring these documents with you when you come for interview but they cancelled my interview before 2 days of interview.They said they will email me new letter with an interview date in January with in next 30 days. reply plz same thing happened to others???
You have to wait for the new date. Interview means they have questions and concerns on your relationship or any other issues. Did you collect GCMS notes? If not please collect and see for yourself what is going on with your file. That will guide you to prepare yourself well before the interview. Good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Human123 said:
thanx for replying.what is GCMS notes?
GCMS note can be ordered by a Canadian Citizen or a PR in Canada online on Canadian Govt website by paying CAD 5/- and within one month they will send you a comprehensive note on your file by email or mail to the applicant. There are several GCMS notes thread here. Please study them and apply for your one ASAP. Thank you.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello Human123,
Please visit the following link on GCMS notes:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/gcms-notes-t347059.0.html

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hi Zee7447,
It was STSM who sent additional papers, evidences to SVO. I think you can mail them. Another way is to apply for a TRV with strong application packages to substantiate relationship proofs. You can watch TRV threads how to submit a complete package. Your GCMS note also guide you how to satisfy those points raised by VO. Thanks.
Hey Hasan9999
Thanks for quick replay. If you can please explain what is STSM. I already applied for TRV twice and both time was rejected. The reason was really stupid. First they said no travel history and proposed length of stay. So i made more travel history for her by traveling together. The second time I applied after 2 months with travel history, reduced length of stay and then they said not enough funds and no bond to homeland. How can the fund ($15k - 3 months) was enough 2 months ago and there was bond with homeland in first TRV but they are not in second TRV. In the second TRV travel history and proposed length of stay wasn't and issue. By this you can tell they just don't wanna give TRV. Because in both TRV i kept everything same except i showed travel history and reduced length of stay. I already got my GCMS notes and their concern is Quick marriage which i still find stupid because i was in BD for a month to get married. I work here and i cant take 6 months off to get married. I guess it went to one of the visa officer who is hard to satisfy. So please guide me how can i send more evidence and if you can explain how you really sent them. thanks in Advance.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello zee7447,
STSM is a forum member who posted that he was booked for the interview but eventually got rid of it by submitting additional relationship proofs and papers. I have similar experience of TRV refusals. Recently I have submitted another application for the second time in a comprehensive manner. The following link is very helpful if you want to try one more time.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/visitor-visa-grantedwife-of-pr-t273759.0.html

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Any applicant from Bangladesh got interview schedule from SVO? Would appreciate your feedback. Thank you.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hey
Hasan9999. How long you been waiting for interview? when did you get the letter that you are on interview que? As per my understanding the normal waiting period is 1 year from the day you receive the letter that you are on interview que. However we have a new PM now and i heard he is pushing it. My wife is also on the list and got the letter in June. I hope you get the interview asap. I heard they do interview sometime in January and February and they will send you a letter 4 weeks before interview with the time and date. Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hello zee7447,
Actually I never got any letter as yet that I will have interview. GCMS note in late 2014 indicated that the interview was recommended. But even after one year they didn't inform me about interview. I am now waiting for another GCMS note. Also waiting for TRV decision (the first one was refused last year). Thanks.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
srgbdgirl said:
Hi all...I have faced interview 2 months ago in Dhaka. the Visa officer was good. He askd me about all the information given in my PR application including education,job,relationship with spouse before marriage, marriage,honeymoon,spouse information (his education,job,place of residence in Canada) etc. he wanted to see my photograph with my spouse, my spouse's passport copy( as a proof of visit BD)etc. My spouse was with me,but the visa officer didn't call him,just asked me whether he was outside of the interview room or not. I spent in the interview room almost 30 mins.Overall situation was not bad, although the 1st person who attended the interview on the day of my interview didn't get good result,as visa officer felt doubt about their relationship( said that the marriage was fake). After observing this I was little bit nervous, but feeling confident when my interview started. After returning home from interview I got email for re-medical. I have done my re-medical and now waiting for PPR. keep me in your prayers.thanks.
What is the update on your application?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hasan9999 said:
Hello zee7447,
Actually I never got any letter as yet that I will have interview. GCMS note in late 2014 indicated that the interview was recommended. But even after one year they didn't inform me about interview. I am now waiting for another GCMS note. Also waiting for TRV decision (the first one was refused last year). Thanks.
hey bro
you are waiting for more than 27 months. Your file was transferred to Singapore in Sep 2013 and now its December 2015. its over 27 months. now you have the right to complain legally to make the process faster. i would suggest you to email Singapore visa office and also call immigration Canada toll free number. The website says time is 27 months maximum. They also didn't send you any letter for interview. I suggest you do so and i can guarantee that you will get a response in less than 2 weeks. Do it asap.

Human123

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
I want to ask about forms...they asked me forms again IMM5406 and IMM5669...now question is Should I write new address where I am living now a days and should I write marital status of spouse and parents??in IMM0008 form should I leave box empty where information not applicable to me.??? please help I will be very thankful to u.