09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hello everyone
I have some questions regarding an application. My wife is from Bangladesh and i applied for her PR in march 2015. On June 10th she received a letter that she is on interview list. After that i applied for her visit visa 2 times and both time was rejected. I visited her on July 2015 for 2 months. I received GCMS notes and visa officer had some doubt about our marriage. I sent the Visa officer an email clarifying the doubts and also all the expenses and our honeymoon documents in the email. SVO received her file on May 25th 2015 and ever since then her status on ECAS was APPLICATION RECEIVED. Suddenly after 1 week later sending the email to Visa officer the status changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. Is that a good sign? Is that mean her interview is waived? I read in different forums that the status never changes to in process till you give the interview. I also read that in process means the application is in final stage and close to passport submission request. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks in Advance

Application submission March 1st 2015
AOR received May 10th 2015
File Transfered to SVO May 25th 2015
Interview Letter received June 10th 2015
Application changed "APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS" October 11th 2015 ( 1 week after sending email to visa officer with clarification)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
zee7447 said:
Hello everyone
I have some questions regarding an application. My wife is from Bangladesh and i applied for her PR in march 2015. On June 10th she received a letter that she is on interview list. After that i applied for her visit visa 2 times and both time was rejected. I visited her on July 2015 for 2 months. I received GCMS notes and visa officer had some doubt about our marriage. I sent the Visa officer an email clarifying the doubts and also all the expenses and our honeymoon documents in the email. SVO received her file on May 25th 2015 and ever since then her status on ECAS was APPLICATION RECEIVED. Suddenly after 1 week later sending the email to Visa officer the status changed from APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS. Is that a good sign? Is that mean her interview is waived? I read in different forums that the status never changes to in process till you give the interview. I also read that in process means the application is in final stage and close to passport submission request. Please let me know if anyone knows anything about it. Thanks in Advance

Application changed "APPLICATION RECEIVED to IN PROCESS" October 11th 2015 ( 1 week after sending email to visa officer with clarification)
Looks like it is a good sign. In this thread there was a case like this which you already saw! Good luck!

mjvc2323

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Im sponsor me and my wife went together for interview on oct 7 in Islamabad. The visa officer was lady and took one hour with my wife and 20 min together. She did not clarify if i passed or not but gave back passport and said she will decide in one month when she goes back to london. She gave back some documents but she kept police certificate(first time given on interview), photocopies of our both passports, money transfers, some ruqsti pictures, 4 passport size photos. Does that mean she rejected my case?

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
mjvc2323 said:
Im sponsor me and my wife went together for interview on oct 7 in Islamabad. The visa officer was lady and took one hour with my wife and 20 min together. She did not clarify if i passed or not but gave back passport and said she will decide in one month when she goes back to london. She gave back some documents but she kept police certificate(first time given on interview), photocopies of our both passports, money transfers, some ruqsti pictures, 4 passport size photos. Does that mean she rejected my case?
If you could prove genuine relationship, you will get positive response. Normally you can tell by the body language of the interviewer whether the result is positive or not.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
Very helpful thread Plus 1 for the efforts Hassan :)
thanks

chris1302

Star Member
Sep 12, 2014
ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hasan9999 said:
If you could prove genuine relationship, you will get positive response. Normally you can tell by the body language of the interviewer whether the result is positive or not.
and why would someone have to prove a legitimate relationship in the first place?????
every marriage should be legit, and not oh lets get married after 3 days of meeting you

wjmund

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Creston, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2015
AOR Received.
04-02-2015
Not so; There are couples who married after meeting for one week, still happily married. There are couples who married after knowing each other five years, and divorced in two years.
Chairman Xi, a pretty smart man in China, said after meeting a woman for 40 minutes, "i will marry her". They married shortly after. Perhaps you should think more before spouting unqualified statements. Good luck to you and your marriage.

adnarim74

Jul 31, 2015
Hello people.
Here is my story.
Application sended on June 2014,got SA on august 2014,and then 9 months no news from VO,on june 2015 we send a inquiry and they responded 3 days later that I will have a interview but no date, than we ask for CAIP-notes,and found aut that something is going to happened till 9-08 on 11-08 we received interview letter and instructions for second medical, on 16-09 I had a interview it took around 1hour,the officer was very nice person, he wanted to know everything about my marriage, and I gave him all the answers, after 1 hour he said that he is satisfy with my answers and one week later they sended me the passport request and two days ago I have received my passport with visa on it :)
On 27-10 I will go to Canada, so it was long trip for me 16 months in total.
For those who are waiting for interview,just be your self,be honest and give the right answers and everything will be OK,kip on minds the officers are not there to destroyed our lifes and marriages.
I wish all of you all the best.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
adnarim74 said:
Hello people.
Here is my story.
Application sended on June 2014,got SA on august 2014,and then 9 months no news from VO,on june 2015 we send a inquiry and they responded 3 days later that I will have a interview but no date, than we ask for CAIP-notes,and found aut that something is going to happened till 9-08 on 11-08 we received interview letter and instructions for second medical, on 16-09 I had a interview it took around 1hour,the officer was very nice person, he wanted to know everything about my marriage, and I gave him all the answers, after 1 hour he said that he is satisfy with my answers and one week later they sended me the passport request and two days ago I have received my passport with visa on it :)
On 27-10 I will go to Canada, so it was long trip for me 16 months in total.
For those who are waiting for interview,just be your self,be honest and give the right answers and everything will be OK,kip on minds the officers are not there to destroyed our lifes and marriages.
I wish all of you all the best.
CONGRATS!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING YOUR STORY!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jackmate said:
Bangladeshi passport holder please reply...

Hi, My wife just received a letter dated 27 August 2015, she would have to sit for an interview and the date range is given 24 months from the letter... How long it took you to the interview from the letter stated that you would be called for an interview?

Many thanks
Jack
Hi Jack, Did you get any notification for interview?

Bubbles87

Nov 12, 2014
London, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 07, 2015
AOR Received.
Mar 12, 2015
File Transfer...
Mar27
Med's Request
Dec 05
Interview........
DM: Dec 20, 2015
Passport Req..
Jan 08, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 25, 2016
LANDED..........
Feb 25, 2016
zee7447 said:
Hello everyone

Why don't you apply for notes again and find out :) Hope its a great sign for you...

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hi,
Anyone from Bangladesh has received interview date in Dhaka? Or recently faced interview
in Dhaka? Your feedback will be much appreciated.
Thank you.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Good news! Booked for interview but waived later after reviewing additional submitted papers:

Quote from: Hasan9999 on November 23, 2015, 09:20:24 am
That was my guess that they waived his interview because the case changed status to IP with medical request etc. Also after long period they didn't inform about the interview date. Recent GCMS note might reveal some information about any progress towards positive decision.

Yes applying for TRV is a plus point even if you might get a negative decision. You have the ample opportunity to substantiate with important document and supporting papers to convince the VO. Recently I have also submitted TRV application for the second time after one year.All the best.

POSTED BY: STSM (Singapore Time Line):

interview was waived. I got the GCMS note and it says the interview was waived because the visa officer was satisfied after reviewing my additional docs (travel doc, pic, etc). Even though they asked us not to submit any more paper I did it anyway since there was not update after 16 months since I got the first interview letter. I was refused for TRV twice. you never know what will work for you.