+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

adnarim74

Jul 31, 2015
Ok thanks.
I have to wait 2 months for interview date so my interview will be on 16-09.
My second question is about communication between me and my spouse,I mean Skype, Viber and Fb messages do I need to translate for interview or I can send them in our mother tounge which is different language not english.
Thanks

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
adnarim74 said:
Ok thanks.
I have to wait 2 months for interview date so my interview will be on 16-09.
My second question is about communication between me and my spouse,I mean Skype, Viber and Fb messages do I need to translate for interview or I can send them in our mother tounge which is different language not english.
Thanks
Yes you should translate the important communication in English. All the best.

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
Hey adnarim. I understand u have to wait 2 months for interview. My question is how long was the waiting period from the day first u got the letter saying ur
On interview list to the day you get the letter with interview date. So question is waiting duration from your first letter you are on interview list till the day you got the letter stating exact date of interview? Are you applying from Bangladesh? Plz replay back if possible and it will be a big help fo me. My wife got a letter saying she is on interview list and the letter advised her to wait till she gets another letter with interview date. thanks

adnarim74

Jul 31, 2015
Hello zee7447.
Ok this is my story:
One year after I have apply for spousal sponsorship and I still didn't had any updates from my VO I have send an enquiry to VO asking what is going on with my file(this it was first week of june), after 3 days I have received the email from VO saying that I am in a que for interview and that they will inform me for the date of interview in due course.
So exactly after 2 months I have received the letter for interview saying that my interview will be on 16-09.
My visa of is is Vienna and I am from Balkan.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Re: Interview........: Initially requested but waived after providing more evidence

zee7447 said:
Can you guide me how to email cic since they never replay back . Plz need real help
I got this email address of Singapore VO from Singapore thread:

Singapore-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
May I request members of this forum to put forward their valuable suggestions or comments whatsoever as to how the applicants will successfully deal with the numerous Visa Officers who are generally rude in nature, use harsh words, insulting questions/ comments, quickly wrap up or deny without closely assessing facts/figures basing on stereo typed set of mind etc. Any suggestions, comments or strategies to cope up with difficult interviewers will be highly appreciated. Kindly note that we don't have to blame the interviewers but to gather some wisdoms to face such possible difficult interviews. Thank you.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
This training paper of the Visa Officers may help forum members to understand how they approach individual application;

http://meurrensonimmigration.com/wp-content/uploads/Spotting-Fake-Marriages.pdf

srgbdgirl

Sep 1, 2014
Hi all...I have faced interview 2 months ago in Dhaka. the Visa officer was good. He askd me about all the information given in my PR application including education,job,relationship with spouse before marriage, marriage,honeymoon,spouse information (his education,job,place of residence in Canada) etc. he wanted to see my photograph with my spouse, my spouse's passport copy( as a proof of visit BD)etc. My spouse was with me,but the visa officer didn't call him,just asked me whether he was outside of the interview room or not. I spent in the interview room almost 30 mins.Overall situation was not bad, although the 1st person who attended the interview on the day of my interview didn't get good result,as visa officer felt doubt about their relationship( said that the marriage was fake). After observing this I was little bit nervous, but feeling confident when my interview started. After returning home from interview I got email for re-medical. I have done my re-medical and now waiting for PPR. keep me in your prayers.thanks.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
srgbdgirl said:
Hi all...I have faced interview 2 months ago in Dhaka. the Visa officer was good. He askd me about all the information given in my PR application including education,job,relationship with spouse before marriage, marriage,honeymoon,spouse information (his education,job,place of residence in Canada) etc. he wanted to see my photograph with my spouse, my spouse's passport copy( as a proof of visit BD)etc. My spouse was with me,but the visa officer didn't call him,just asked me whether he was outside of the interview room or not. I spent in the interview room almost 30 mins.Overall situation was not bad, although the 1st person who attended the interview on the day of my interview didn't get good result,as visa officer felt doubt about their relationship( said that the marriage was fake). After observing this I was little bit nervous, but feeling confident when my interview started. After returning home from interview I got email for re-medical. I have done my re-medical and now waiting for PPR. keep me in your prayers.thanks.
Congratulations!Thank you for sharing your experience. Do you have any suggestions for the people waiting for interview in Dhaka?

jackmate

Sep 16, 2015
Bangladeshi passport holder please reply...

Hi, My wife just received a letter dated 27 August 2015, she would have to sit for an interview and the date range is given 24 months from the letter... How long it took you to the interview from the letter stated that you would be called for an interview?

Many thanks
Jack

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
jackmate said:
Bangladeshi passport holder please reply...

Hi, My wife just received a letter dated 27 August 2015, she would have to sit for an interview and the date range is given 24 months from the letter... How long it took you to the interview from the letter stated that you would be called for an interview?

Many thanks
Jack
As I have seen in other posts, timeline varies. You may expect within six months to one year. I heard that interview held two times a year in Dhaka. Others may put some more information here. Good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
This is also a related thread on interview:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/this-is-a-list-of-what-they-ask-in-the-interview-very-important-read-it-t12122.0.html;msg46033#msg46033

Two Dogs

Jun 24, 2015
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19 June 2015 CIC Received 22 June 2015
Doc's Request.
07 Sept 2015 / 2nd documents request 16 March 2016
AOR Received.
24 July 2015. AOR2 02 Sept 2015
File Transfer...
26 Aug 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18 June 2015 / Remedical 09 Sept 2016
Interview........
Hopefully Waived
Passport Req..
In God's perfect time
VISA ISSUED...
In God's perfect time
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time
Hi everyone.

Will anybody on CL relationship be kind and share their experiences on CIC interview. What questions were asked??? After the interview did they approved your PR application???

Thanks for sharing your experiences and would definitely be a valued input.

TD

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Two Dogs said:
Hi everyone.

Will anybody on CL relationship be kind and share their experiences on CIC interview. What questions were asked??? After the interview did they approved your PR application???

Thanks for sharing your experiences and would definitely be a valued input.

TD
Your question and request are not clear. What is CL relationship?

zee7447

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-03-2015
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
27-05-2016
Med's Request
Submitted with Application
Med's Done....
24-02-2015
Interview........
09-05-2016
Passport Req..
12-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2016
LANDED..........
05-10-2016
srgbdgirl said:
Hey srgbdgirl. Congrats that everything went well for you. I recently applied for my wife and she is on interview list. i have some questions for you. I would really appreciate if you answer them and it will help me. First question is how long it took you to get the letter that you are on interview list from the day your file reached Singapore office. 2nd question is how long it took you to get the second letter which stated your interview date from the day you received the letter that you are on interview list. Last question is after how long you had your interview from the day you received your second letter which had your interview date. You dont have to be 100% accurate, just share by months. Thanks in advance.

Applied - March 1st, 2015
Received AOR letter - May 15th, 2015
File Transferred to SVO - May 29th
Interview List Letter - June 10, 2015