Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
The prime responsibility lies on your wife who jeopardised your application. Gather as many proofs as you can in support of your relationship specially after the said conflict. All the best.
Thanks brother thats what i am doing now days , and we have already book the ticket and my spouse and kids are visiting me in early
march , we have baby daughter togather and being a father i do child support every month . every thing is good between , i wish they
not refuse my application but if khuda na khawasta they refuse then i will move my family here in Bangkok. what u think brother

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Hasan9999 said:
Any applicant from Bangladesh got interview schedule from SVO? Would appreciate your feedback. Thank you.
Hi HASAN,

have u experience about approved list of interpretation companies for spousal interview at NDVO.
NDVO provide only for Hindi and Punjabi. For other language we have arranged from approved list by CIC NDVO.
but i codn't find from web site or other source.
I appreciate yr time.
Thank u.

Regards.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
rose68 said:
Hi HASAN,

have u experience about approved list of interpretation companies for spousal interview at NDVO.
NDVO provide only for Hindi and Punjabi. For other language we have arranged from approved list by CIC NDVO.
but i codn't find from web site or other source.
I appreciate yr time.
Thank u.

Regards.
No I don't have. Please post this to NDVO thread. You can contact NDVO for the answer. They should provide you approved list.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Thanks brother thats what i am doing now days , and we have already book the ticket and my spouse and kids are visiting me in early
march , we have baby daughter togather and being a father i do child support every month . every thing is good between , i wish they
not refuse my application but if khuda na khawasta they refuse then i will move my family here in Bangkok. what u think brother
I think you will end up with a positive decision. Good luck!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
soblue3 said:
Thanks Hasan. Sure its better that we did not find nothing negative. Only i hope they did not make us wait till now just to say no.
It is good to know that after PR refusal, you filed appeal and successfully won the appeal! Congratulations! Hope your husband would join you soon!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE AT ANKARA VO:

Topic: Attended my husband's interview in Ankara (Read 175 times)
Geogia
*Attended my husband's interview in Ankara
« on: October 28, 2015, 05:34:37 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Hello to everyone, just few days ago my husband had an interview at an Ankara consulate, I was with him and was questioned too. Everything went well, the officer was pleasant but strict, we had lots of questions. If you know well your partner there nothing to worry, just relax, concentrate, be honest and try not to forget important dates, names and places. Our case was approved, just need to send updated medical and police report,
The only problem I had is a traveling from Toronto to Ankara, it was one crazy journey, Smiley I was denied to board the plane from Toronto because my passport was expiring in 5 month, and you need minimum 6 month valid passport in order to enter to Turkey, so I lost the ticket, had to make urgent passport which is ready within 24 hours and costs 270$.
While waiting my connecting flight from Istanbul to Ankara some one stole my bag with all my clothing, I was left with nothing Smiley I had no time to report it to police because of the connecting flight, in the airport no police, you have to take a taxi in order to get to police station and file a report. So I arrived around midnight to Ankara and next day we had an interview. My flight back to Toronto was on Oct.25, which I missed too... I know it's crazy, but I did... because the eurozone had changed the time one hour back, the cell-phones automatically changed too, plus I asked the hotel receptionist who speaks very little english and he told me "yes yes, its back 1 hour"(apparently only in Turkey time didn't changed)... my mistake, I never checked the time in airport's clock, didn't paid attention for the last call for boarding , just was relaxed having my coffee...So, I had to buy another ticket, the THIRD one , for the next day.... Finally I arrived to Toronto, and what? the bag with gifts my husband brought for me was ripped off, and some staff was lost.... Smiley))
Report to moderator Logged

Wasim Iqbal

Jan 5, 2016
I have sponsored my wife in May 2014. We got the email in November 2014 for interview. I am so frustrated because as per the letter it could take up to 24 months just to get an interview. 1 year has been passed but no sign of any interview. Also the letter states while the file is in interview queue, they don't process or work on the file. Which means it's collecting dust. We order the GCMS notes and didn't find anything in there. Anybody get interviews can you please share your experience. I heard due to large migration of Syrian refugees, the quota is affected and it will have an impact on Spouse sponsorship applications too. Anyway guys, keep posting anything u find helpful.

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Wasim Iqbal said:
I have sponsored my wife in May 2014. We got the email in November 2014 for interview. I am so frustrated because as per the letter it could take up to 24 months just to get an interview. 1 year has been passed but no sign of any interview. Also the letter states while the file is in interview queue, they don't process or work on the file. Which means it's collecting dust. We order the GCMS notes and didn't find anything in there. Anybody get interviews can you please share your experience. I heard due to large migration of Syrian refugees, the quota is affected and it will have an impact on Spouse sponsorship applications too. Anyway guys, keep posting anything u find helpful.
Please check your GCMS notes carefully and see if you find any remarks that justifies interview. I would suggest order another set of GCMS note next month and keep on ordering on regular intervals at least to know why they have questions and concerns on your application. I know this waiting is frustrating but please do not loose your hope. Continue your life as usual with positive mind set! Success awaits eventually!

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
I think you will end up with a positive decision. Good luck!
Hasan9999 thanks brother , its very tough to live apart from you own family specially your own kid who is
growing up and start calling daddy daddy , its very tough , hope fully every thing will go smooth , my visa
office is Singapore and i receive interview letter on 28 july 2015 , when i should expect interview call .

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Hasan9999 thanks brother , its very tough to live apart from you own family specially your own kid who is
growing up and start calling daddy daddy , its very tough , hope fully every thing will go smooth , my visa
office is Singapore and i receive interview letter on 28 july 2015 , when i should expect interview call .
It is really heart breaking to stay apart from your loved ones specially your children. As I said before both you and your wife's responsibility would be to proof beyond any doubt that your relationship is absolutely genuine. I believe staying together at your home country for a while will be a plus point. Your wife can send a letter with additional evidences to SVO to let them know that you are having a very good conjugal life even staying apart and the incident which happened was just a normal sentimental one, not anything serious. Let her write that she is really feeling ashamed of informing VO in such a childish manner etc. etc. Don't worry I think you will get your interview date soon. Stay strong and positive. Concentrate on your work..video chat with your daughter...you will be good!

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Re: Interview date- singapore
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 02:31:34 pm »

Quote from: etienbjel on January 06, 2016, 05:33:57 am
I received the same letter from Singapore around the same time last year and successfully contested it. I did this by sending CIC the information that they told us to bring to the interview, plus some additional evidence based on the red flags on our ATIP notes. I sent them this and a cover letter requesting them to consider waiving the interview based on the additional evidence provided. The interview was waived in June 2014.

Quote.

WOW YOU DID A GREAT JOB AND HELPED SVO AVOID CONDUCTING AN INTERVIEW!

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
It is really heart breaking to stay apart from your loved ones specially your children. As I said before both you and your wife's responsibility would be to proof beyond any doubt that your relationship is absolutely genuine. I believe staying together at your home country for a while will be a plus point. Your wife can send a letter with additional evidences to SVO to let them know that you are having a very good conjugal life even staying apart and the incident which happened was just a normal sentimental one, not anything serious. Let her write that she is really feeling ashamed of informing VO in such a childish manner etc. etc. Don't worry I think you will get your interview date soon. Stay strong and positive. Concentrate on your work..video chat with your daughter...you will be good!
Hassan9999 Brother thanks allot , for your advise , yes my family is visiting me for 10 days for there march Break , i have book
there Ticket , i am planing once my family visit done , i will send then prove of my family visit , yes i already told my wife that
she write an email to SVO ,you know they also ask me for DNA test for checking child parent relation , and i did it when i was
in canada for short visit to my family early last year in may 2015 ,

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Hassan9999 Brother thanks allot , for your advise , yes my family is visiting me for 10 days for there march Break , i have book
there Ticket , i am planing once my family visit done , i will send then prove of my family visit , yes i already told my wife that
she write an email to SVO ,you know they also ask me for DNA test for checking child parent relation , and i did it when i was
in canada for short visit to my family early last year in may 2015 ,
GREAT! Little patience will bring you immense happiness soon.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
hi Hassan

Is it necessary for me to attend my husbands interview? Will that make them suspicious? I can't get time off work and I have no idea when they will book him for the interview

shiler

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Re: Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations, HELP

Hello, so i got a letter from CIC for my husband for my husband to go in for an interview they have given me a date and a time they have also asked me for some documents and i am well aware of the ones that they have asked for but I'm am soo confused on some things...
It say "as well as the originals of any documents that you have already submitted" does that mean ALL of the documents first had sent when handing in my application that i need to re send to my husband to take with him?
And it also says "If you have not already done so, you may ask your sponsor to pay your right of permanent residence fee (RPRF). Failure to do so will delay the processing of your application." What fee is this? is this the first fee when i handed in my application the money that i had submitted with my receipt or is this a new fee?
They also asked for this form Supplementary Information – Your Travels [IMM 5562], is this form for my husband to fill our or myself? and also is it for my husbands present passport?
And it also says"Additional documentation may include the following: Letter of employment from Canadian employer, Canadian banking statements demonstrating recent transactions, rental/lease agreement in Canada, and utility bills in Canada." Does this mean i need a receipt of any bills that i have paid? Like school and dental bills?
Can anyone please give my husband some tips for when he is going in for the interview?.. And what can this interview be about? Him being excepted or what?
My husband is going to Ankara Turkey for the interview?
Thank you !! Your responses are truly appreciated!!