+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship Interview Questionaires, Experience, Preparations

rose68

Jul 25, 2015
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI INDIA
Raz3 said:
What kind of proof? Do we send this in now or should we take with us to interview? If they want Dna can we do it there in India?

Thanks for all the info God bless!
Hi Raz,
I wish u don`t get req.but for yr informatin.
If Cic ask for DNA, Cic will provide recognized laboratory list.DNA test perform in Canada and CIC office INDIA.U all have pass through DNA test.
First off all Canada person has to go for DNA test.Then laboratory will send confirmation about test done in Canada After that
CIC will call for appointment who r in INDIA.Result will comes within 19 days directly send to CIC India and U.1 Maxxam lab 2.Orchid cellmark. 3.Genetrack biolabs. Everywhere in Canada. U have to pay for this test about $1000 incd GST HST. U can check lab web page.

Bets Regds.

Raz3

Star Member
Nov 23, 2015
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
20-08-2014
File Transfer...
14-10-2014
Med's Request
15-10-2014....remeds October 3 2016
Med's Done....
20-10-2014...DNA results August 11 2016
Interview........
sceduled for April 2016....passed
Passport Req..
DM June 27 2017....Praying for the day
VISA ISSUED...
Inshallah
LANDED..........
Counting every second...Happiest day of my life
rose68 said:
Hi Raz,
I wish u don`t get req.but for yr informatin.
If Cic ask for DNA, Cic will provide recognized laboratory list.DNA test perform in Canada and CIC office INDIA.U all have pass through DNA test.
First off all Canada person has to go for DNA test.Then laboratory will send confirmation about test done in Canada After that
CIC will call for appointment who r in INDIA.Result will comes within 19 days directly send to CIC India and U.1 Maxxam lab 2.Orchid cellmark. 3.Genetrack biolabs. Everywhere in Canada. U have to pay for this test about $1000 incd GST HST. U can check lab web page.

Bets Regds.
F$$k that these a$$holes are just trying to make money. It's time to call mr Justin trudeau

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
Date Of Issue 13/05/2016 And Date Expiration 23/04/2017
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
hello,
I am new here. can any one tell me the 31st January interview. I need to know that. my interview also pending. it also 18 month now I got letter from Singapore. pls if any one can say something inform me.

Wasim Iqbal

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Farhana, I am waiting for almost 16 months and there is no sign of interview. I would say email the Singapore embassy and ask if any progress has been made to your file. Also please keep us posted if you get the interview. Wish you all the best :)

Hasan9999

Champion Member
Sep 28, 2013
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SVO
App. Filed.......
August 2013
LANDED..........
December, 2016
Posted by Maria a, a forum member on her husband's interview held in Dhaka on January 31, 2016:

My husband just had his interview it lasted for about an hour .... They only asked him like 8 questions first the officer asked for his passport he looked at it and asked my husband if he's ever been outside Canada my husband said no then he returned the passport and then he asked questions like how old is ur wife and what's her address....how did the relationship start...what time is it In vancouver.....

My husband took a lot of new relationship proof with him but the immigration officer didn't want to see much he kept looking at the things we submitted to them during our application time which was in 2013. But I went visited my husband twice after that and also we sent in each other's gifts and we even had proof that we were in contact everyday almost 4-5 hours I don't know how someone can still think that out relationship is not genuine. In the end of the interview the officer said I don't find your relationship genuine and said if we have anything else to show him so my husband gave him all our pictures after seeing some pics officer said I know you guys were together and the interview ended.

Has anyone been through similar situation ? And what can we do now ?

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
Hi
I sponso my husband as a matter of fact he had the interview on February 1st 2016. At dhaka office.
It wasn't too hard he said but the thing we are wondering about is that the immigration officer didn't say anything at the end he just said "you may go now we will let you know in 8 weeks". He didn't say either it was positive or negative.
What does it means! If anyone went through the same situation please share with us. Really appreciate it.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2016 Passport received back on 17/11/2016 visa expiry date 14/10/2017
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Hasan9999 said:
Dont worry , i think this is there job , please let me know do you have kids together , after you receive interview letter
did how many month it took for them to call your husband for interview .
i am also waiting for interview , and it already 6 month since i receive letter for interview , and we have baby daughter togather

Posted by Maria a, a forum member on her husband's interview held in Dhaka on January 31, 2016:

My husband just had his interview it lasted for about an hour .... They only asked him like 8 questions first the officer asked for his passport he looked at it and asked my husband if he's ever been outside Canada my husband said no then he returned the passport and then he asked questions like how old is ur wife and what's her address....how did the relationship start...what time is it In vancouver.....

My husband took a lot of new relationship proof with him but the immigration officer didn't want to see much he kept looking at the things we submitted to them during our application time which was in 2013. But I went visited my husband twice after that and also we sent in each other's gifts and we even had proof that we were in contact everyday almost 4-5 hours I don't know how someone can still think that out relationship is not genuine. In the end of the interview the officer said I don't find your relationship genuine and said if we have anything else to show him so my husband gave him all our pictures after seeing some pics officer said I know you guys were together and the interview ended.

Has anyone been through similar situation ? And what can we do now ?

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Rumu said:
Hi
I sponso my husband as a matter of fact he had the interview on February 1st 2016. At dhaka office.
It wasn't too hard he said but the thing we are wondering about is that the immigration officer didn't say anything at the end he just said "you may go now we will let you know in 8 weeks". He didn't say either it was positive or negative.
What does it means! If anyone went through the same situation please share with us. Really appreciate it.
Dear Remu please let us know after how many month they call you for interview , after you receive letter
that you are on interview , i am here in thailand , and its already 6 month since i am waiting for the interview
thanks please let us know so then we can have idea that when they call us for interview , also during waiting for
interview did you send them on going relationship proof , or you just submit at the time of interview .thanks ,

Rumu

Feb 1, 2016
sjgolfer014 said:
Dear Remu please let us know after how many month they call you for interview , after you receive letter
that you are on interview , i am here in thailand , and its already 6 month since i am waiting for the interview
thanks please let us know so then we can have idea that when they call us for interview , also during waiting for
interview did you send them on going relationship proof , or you just submit at the time of interview .thanks ,
We apply August 2013 October 2013 they told us that we r on interview queue and it is 24 months the waiting period but the interview didn't happen till February 1st 2016. They gave us the date only 3 weeks before. No we didn't send supporting documents as they mentioned that they won't except any. My husband took all the updated forms and proof of contuct but they didn't want to see anything. It always depends on individual's case and the immigration official.

sjgolfer014

Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-10-2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
29 dec 2016
Rumu said:
We apply August 2013 October 2013 they told us that we r on interview queue and it is 24 months the waiting period but the interview didn't happen till February 1st 2016. They gave us the date only 3 weeks before. No we didn't send supporting documents as they mentioned that they won't except any. My husband took all the updated forms and proof of contuct but they didn't want to see anything. It always depends on individual's case and the immigration official.
so did they said any thing that your gonna be approve , i am also waiting for my interview , and during these 24 moth waiting period
did you send them email that what is happening in your case , requesting them to do the interview , just to inform you they said that
they dont except in documents during this waiting time , but some cases they do , any way godd luck hope you receive Medical request
and later PP request soon inshallah , my case also different as my pass port was with them and my wife wrote email that she wants
to with draw application and they return my PP with no visa , now i m also waiting for interview and we have baby daughter together

RDN

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-04-2015
AOR Received.
13-04-2015
File Transfer...
23-06-2015
Med's Request
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
22-06-2016
Interview........
15-03-2016
Hi everyone, please help me...

Does it help if my spouse goes to the interview with me?
We are in Canada now and the interview is Hong Kong... Ticket is really expensive and we need to decide soon if he goes with me...

Thanks so much.

jaytanz

Sep 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 2014
Interview........
Recommended on 27th April 2016 (Approved) DM 5th May
Passport Req..
9th May 2016
VISA ISSUED...
11th may 2016
LANDED..........
TRV ✌
RDN said:
Hi everyone, please help me...

Does it help if my spouse goes to the interview with me?
We are in Canada now and the interview is Hong Kong... Ticket is really expensive and we need to decide soon if he goes with me...

Thanks so much.
it may or it may not no one can give you a 100 percent answer on this
but its better if you stay in Canada cos in general they wont interrogate much on phone as compared to in person

hope that helps

Good Luck

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
Wasim Iqbal said:
Hi Farhana, I am waiting for almost 16 months and there is no sign of interview. I would say email the Singapore embassy and ask if any progress has been made to your file. Also please keep us posted if you get the interview. Wish you all the best :)
Hello wasim,
I also send email to know about my situation ,They reply( Singapore office) I am pending for interview. I am a little bit nervours about my interview.Recently Rumu husband face the interview.They officer ask him few question. Best of luck for you.

farhana766

Feb 1, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12/06/2014
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
11/08/2014
Med's Request
19/04/2016
Med's Done....
23/04/2016
Interview........
14/03/2016
Passport Req..
03/05/2016
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08/09/2016
farhana766 said:
Hello wasim,
I also send email to know about my situation ,They reply( Singapore office) I am pending for interview. I am a little bit nervours about my interview.Recently Rumu husband face the interview.They officer ask him few question. Best of luck for you. If you get any call for interview plesae notify me.

Wasim Iqbal

Jan 5, 2016
Hi Farhana, I don't think we will have the interview before 2017. Because I have notice two people in this tread got interviews after 2 years timeline. We are not even close to 24 months mark. In the meanwhile, try get the GCMS notes and see what are the red flags they have about your file. Check the thread regularly, I will post as soon as I get my interview and I appreciate if you also keep us posted. Chances are that you will get your interview before me.