+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Once you are approved and sent a confirmation email with your entries/email etc how long does it take to get an invitation link to the portal?

Alicia Noel

Aug 23, 2021
Hey!
Any update?
Hey!
I got the exact same email on the 8th, asking me to pay the fees.
So I got a little upset and called IRCC. The lady told me you can clearly see that I paid the fees and they own me money (biometrics, OWP, and another stuff). She sent them an email, I should have an answer in the next 3 weeks (a lot of delays caused by the Afghans refugees) and if not, I have to call them back..
What about you ?

Ugtxjjj

Aug 30, 2021
Hey!
I got the exact same email on the 8th, asking me to pay the fees.
So I got a little upset and called IRCC. The lady told me you can clearly see that I paid the fees and they own me money (biometrics, OWP, and another stuff). She sent them an email, I should have an answer in the next 3 weeks (a lot of delays caused by the Afghans refugees) and if not, I have to call them back..
What about you ?
Same here my lawyer told that its gonna take time due to afghan situation but i didn’t call ircc yet

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hey guys. New here and trying to understand the sponsorship process. Does anyone have a link for the app stages once an it's sent along with an OWP? Thanks in advance!

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
Just got my approval on Friday the 10th of September and asked for credentials for the portal.

Today received a letter saying I passed eligibility, so beats me. Confused and worried now, but assume it's just GCKey lagging behind.

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
Just got my approval on Friday the 10th of September and asked for credentials for the portal.

Today received a letter saying I passed eligibility, so beats me. Confused and worried now, but assume it's just GCKey lagging behind.
On Friday you'd replied with your email and other info and today you've got invited to the portal?

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
On Friday you'd replied with your email and other info and today you've got invited to the portal?
No, today my email said my application passed eligibility and was still subject to medical, background check, etc. I know I've passed my medical according to them, so think it's just a lag.

krishtian

Star Member
Nov 7, 2020
No, today my email said my application passed eligibility and was still subject to medical, background check, etc. I know I've passed my medical according to them, so think it's just a lag.
Gotcha, but you still waiting for the portal invitation link, right?

TimmmyD8

Aug 20, 2021
Yes, it was the same. Just the date were modified.

I received an email telling me that my pr was accepted and I had to send my email address and some information :). You should get it soon too!
Received two emails telling me to send my credentials on the 10th and 11th :) did you receive your credentials yet?

sponsort

Jun 14, 2018
Hi all.
Has any inland PA left Canada for a short trip and come back without any issues during sponsorship app process?

Alicia Noel

Aug 23, 2021
Received two emails telling me to send my credentials on the 10th and 11th :) did you receive your credentials yet?
Hey!
I got two emails ( one yesterday, one today) asking to confirm my email adress and name-UCI-email-first date of entry- last date of entry+where.
They weren't exactly the same but were asking the same info. Did you get the same ?
I still don't have any update on my GCKey, still says that they are processing, what about you?