+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP INLAND JAN 2021

Elisabet

Jan 13, 2021
Congrats!
Could you tell me the email address that it came from. I wanted to make sure I had it in my contacts correctly so that it comes through ok when I get one?
Sure no problem:
It came from: “CIC.CPCMississaugaDoNotReply-CTDMississaugaNePasRepondre.CIC”

FaithO

Jan 14, 2021
Hi there,

Im gathering my documents. Did you pay for biometrics? Or it’s automatic that trv biometric consider the same to apply pr? Thank you
I paid for biometrics didn’t want any reason for any delay but now I remember that I was heard biometrics are valid for 10 years dunno how true that is though

Grazi

Feb 22, 2020
Hi guys!

I submitted my application March 2020 but 7 months later my application package was returned.
Basically, I’m sending the application again but I have a doubt regarding the fees. When you included the fees in the Sponsorship Package did you separate the fees for the OWP and the Sponsorship application? Or did you get all the fees together (OWP+Sponsorship) on one paper receipt?
Thanks for your help!!!

huy nhat

Jan 29, 2020
Hi guys!

I submitted my application March 2020 but 7 months later my application package was returned.
Basically, I’m sending the application again but I have a doubt regarding the fees. When you included the fees in the Sponsorship Package did you separate the fees for the OWP and the Sponsorship application? Or did you get all the fees together (OWP+Sponsorship) on one paper receipt?
Thanks for your help!!!
Sorry to hear that your application was sent back. Would you mind sharing the reasons? The fee should be separated but some people say it s ok to pay them altogether.