Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone. I have good news that I want to share with you. we were finally called for a landing interview. It will be next week.. we’re super excited.
could someone please tell me what kind of questions they ask. Also, how long it takes for the PR card to arrive? And how to apply for it. thank you

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone. I have good news that I want to share with you. we were finally called for a landing interview. It will be next week.. we’re super excited.
could someone please tell me what kind of questions they ask. Also, how long it takes for the PR card to arrive? And how to apply for it. thank you
Such great news :).
They're super easy questions, When did you last enter Canada, have you committed any crime, have you been denied entry to Canada or been deported, do you have any dependants that you didn't add on your application, stuff like that.

I would recommend you to get there earlier, (we arrived 30 mins earlier). and we had to grab a number from the person at the door. so we were #5 super quick, after that you can go get your new SIN, in the same building..

PR card process takes about 3 weeks right now, although mine was lost in the mail and IRCC will send me a new one. You don't have to apply for the PR card, they will email it to you. Just don't forget to bring the photos they ask for in the landing interview email.

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Such great news :).
They're super easy questions, When did you last enter Canada, have you committed any crime, have you been denied entry to Canada or been deported, do you have any dependants that you didn't add on your application, stuff like that.

I would recommend you to get there earlier, (we arrived 30 mins earlier). and we had to grab a number from the person at the door. so we were #5 super quick, after that you can go get your new SIN, in the same building..

PR card process takes about 3 weeks right now, although mine was lost in the mail and IRCC will send me a new one. You don't have to apply for the PR card, they will email it to you. Just don't forget to bring the photos they ask for in the landing interview email.
Thank you David. I’m glad we won’t have to fill one more application (for PR). all the best

Reactions: david_gat88

PomL77

Star Member
Jun 25, 2019
Hey all! Does anyone have experience after the relationship interview, the VO said she will make a decision in 30-60 days? I thought they made a decision on the spot? Thanks!

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hey all! Does anyone have experience after the relationship interview, the VO said she will make a decision in 30-60 days? I thought they made a decision on the spot? Thanks!
They make the decision on the relationship that day, but there are other aspects of it that they might have to look for. So yes, expect some delays.

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Congratulations ! My husband's file was transferred in Jan 2019 , Hopefully Edmonton office started working now

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I just finally received an interview letters from Etobicoke requesting a whole bunch of documents
1 . Original passport both sponsor and applicant
2.original Id both sponsor and applicant
3.child born in Canada birth certificates showing parents name on it.
4.lease/rental property contract
5.ownership of property or letter from building management stating when we move in the property.
6.Auto insurance or insurance document showing beneficiary.
7 Joint bank account indicating when the account was open and 12months bank statement ending Nov 12, 2019.
8 Utility bills/phone/tv cable
9. Pension scheme
10 letter of employment and recent three months pay stub.
11.Tax assessment 2017 and 2018 both spouse.
The truth is both my wife and l are now unemployed and not on any social assistant. We don't rent neither do we own property where we live. We live with my cousin but telephone and tv bills is in our name. I have 7days from today to attend interview with my spouse

Sharukh khan

Jan 14, 2019
I just finally received an interview letters from Etobicoke requesting a whole bunch of documents
1 . Original passport both sponsor and applicant
2.original Id both sponsor and applicant
3.child born in Canada birth certificates showing parents name on it.
4.lease/rental property contract
5.ownership of property or letter from building management stating when we move in the property.
6.Auto insurance or insurance document showing beneficiary.
7 Joint bank account indicating when the account was open and 12months bank statement ending Nov 12, 2019.
8 Utility bills/phone/tv cable
9. Pension scheme
10 letter of employment and recent three months pay stub.
11.Tax assessment 2017 and 2018 both spouse.
The truth is both my wife and l are now unemployed and not on any social assistant. We don't rent neither do we own property where we live. We live with my cousin but telephone and tv bills is in our name. I have 7days from today to attend interview with my spouse
Im happy for you as finally they get back to you but same time i feel sorry that they call for interview try to gather as much as you can

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
I havent checked on my application in months since getting my work permit ive been busy working and didnt even feel the need to check. I was just happy to be working. I just decided to check it and i see decision made I was shocked. I dont even know how long its been like that but im just happy to see it.

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
I havent heard from them either just saw DM on my account. I dont know if its because CBSA have my passport. Not even an email or letter to say anything. Im still waiting.

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
I havent heard from them either just saw DM on my account. I dont know if its because CBSA have my passport. Not even an email or letter to say anything. Im still waiting.
Good morning can I ask a question did cbsa issues u a excursion order when they took your passport? And second did you choose the 60 day deferral are prra?