+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
It shall be well for all of you Guys. They are simply frustrating without proper communication
Where do one have to complain this type of behaviors?coz yesterday my husband called the office that is dealing with my file and she is so rude claiming she can't talk now will call you tomorrow and just hang up the phone...

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
Where do one have to complain this type of behaviors?coz yesterday my husband called the office that is dealing with my file and she is so rude claiming she can't talk now will call you tomorrow and just hang up the phone...
Unfortunately Canada don't take priority on immigration issues. It is something less of corncern to them especially prospective applicants for permanent residence in any of the streams. One seems lost to complain. Just pray that everything work out successfully for you.

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Unfortunately Canada don't take priority on immigration issues. It is something less of corncern to them especially prospective applicants for permanent residence in any of the streams. One seems lost to complain. Just pray that everything work out successfully for you.
Okay thanks will do so..

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
A question for anyone who has had a relationship interview.

If the officer was not pleased with the genuineness of the relationship, would they have say so during or at the end of the interview? Thanks everyone.

Reactions: Amsadek4u

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
A question for anyone who has had a relationship interview.

If the officer was not pleased with the genuineness of the relationship, would they have say so during or at the end of the interview? Thanks everyone.
They would say so if they believe your relationship isn't genuine during the interview and would confirm same after the interview that they are not convinced.