+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Apr 10, 2019
They should issue your Owp within the processing time. The only exception is being out of status, with that, they will have to wait until you sponsorship application is approved in principle(AIP)
thanks friend,
So you did not send the file again..it got processed in the first attempt for you?

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
It's been really quiet here for a while. Has anyone gotten any update at all. I was ask for another police check so just sent it off today. Had to wait for a week and two days to get it.

Reactions: david_gat88

Angelwings1216

Apr 3, 2019
Congrats to you its about time they contact u. It' been such a long time you haven't heard from these people. Well the end is surely near for you keep your fingers crossed.

Well the CP agent (As she call herself) send me this email maybe a few days after getting my work permit.

I hope this email finds you well. On April 23, 2019 I received your inquiry. Please be advised that I have pulled your application from the review queue and completed an assessment.

You currently require updated RCMP fingerprints. A letter was request for fingerprints was sent to your email address, today.

In addition, please advise if you have a valid passport as one is required.

I hope the above has answered some of your concerns & is satisfactory.

Im not sure what this means but emailed her back and told her CBSA have my updated passport. I hope the end is near. Iv'e never heard about having to do an interview before.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Thank you David. I can't handle too much set backs it's been since Nov 2017 i sent my application. This process is not for the weak especially when u are out of status.
I agree, it is definitely a very difficult process, we just have to keep our faith and optimism up all the time.. Have a nice weekend.

Reactions: Calm2019

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
I have my relationship interview next Tuesday. Have you gotten an interview? Or why did they ask for another police certificate?
Good luck on the relationship interview.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Thank you @Calm2019 Interview is done and we think it was very positive. We still have to wait a few more weeks until we hear the final decision, they're still running the background check. overall it's a great day :)
Wow that’s great news hope and pray you hear good news beh soon God bless

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
TH

Thank you, it's a very easy interview, nothing to worry about if you have nothing to hide. it is, indeed, that it's a nerve wrecking moment, but overall an easy one :)
Good to know thanks for sharing your experience

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Thank you @Calm2019 Interview is done and we think it was very positive. We still have to wait a few more weeks until we hear the final decision, they're still running the background check. overall it's a great day :)
Hope you hear from them soon,had mine last year July up until now no update...when did you apply yours?