Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
No i haven't how does it work please how can i send them ,am in Edmonton
Edmonton office is really so slow, or maybe they are just not bothered about further assessment/review applicants. I had relationship interview since October 29, 2018 too; and they have not finalized our application up till now.

Do you have a lawyer handling your application for you?

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Edmonton office is really so slow, or maybe they are just not bothered about further assessment/review applicants. I had relationship interview since October 29, 2018 too; and they have not finalized our application up till now.

Do you have a lawyer handling your application for you?
They just don't bother ,yes i do have a lawyer and how about you?

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi guys I need help with my application. I recently became a permanent resident through my spouse. Can I start my depenent child's application to sponsor her to Canada. She's listed on my COPR
Thanks guys

Reactions: Abundance2019

Abundance2019

Star Member
Feb 4, 2019
Category........
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
02-11-2018
Med's Done....
06-12-2018
Hi guys I need help with my application. I recently became a permanent resident through my spouse. Can I start my depenent child's application to sponsor her to Canada. She's listed on my COPR
Thanks guys
Yes you should start filling for your child, it should be an easy process, just follow the guidelines listed with all the forms etc also make sure you provide all the supporting documents the require I think the fee is $100 for kids, good luck and your child should be with you soon

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I have received my note today and still showing I would required an interview however Etobicoke office has not contacted
me since the file was transferred on July 7, 2018 but application was submitted May 8, 2017. I managed to call the immigration Telephone number to make further enquiries
and luckily I got an officer on phone who said my application has been long over due and so she is going to sent Etobicoke email
to make a decision on my eligibility. she confirmed they have completed my background and all other checks except eligibility. she told me that within 30days Etobicoke would response to the email and that if I dont hear from them I should call the line again. Just hope something good would come out. I am highly stress and have over waited.

Reactions: Amsadek4u and Pgtk

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
I have received my note today and still showing I would required an interview however Etobicoke office has not contacted
me since the file was transferred on July 7, 2018 but application was submitted May 8, 2017. I managed to call the immigration Telephone number to make further enquiries
and luckily I got an officer on phone who said my application has been long over due and so she is going to sent Etobicoke email
to make a decision on my eligibility. she confirmed they have completed my background and all other checks except eligibility. she told me that within 30days Etobicoke would response to the email and that if I dont hear from them I should call the line again. Just hope something good would come out. I am highly stress and have over waited.

Reactions: Calm2019

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

Rest assured that we will communicate with you once a decision is taken.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship

Pinklala

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018

We verified the information provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.

While the processing times may vary with each case, we will make all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship
Thats the reply i got from them...

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018

I got same reply twice !

Apr 10, 2019
Just got a letter requesting the payment of 155 CAD I omitted for the OWP fee.
Hi buddy..
im also an inland sponsorship applicant(March,2019). For OWP I also missed $155 fees,but have sent it via webform. I received an aor. Will they still issue me an owp in regular processing time? or only after payment of $155 fees?

Amsadek4u

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Doc's Request.
15-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-07-2017
Hi buddy..
im also an inland sponsorship applicant(March,2019). For OWP I also missed $155 fees,but have sent it via webform. I received an aor. Will they still issue me an owp in regular processing time? or only after payment of $155 fees?
They should issue your Owp within the processing time. The only exception is being out of status, with that, they will have to wait until you sponsorship application is approved in principle(AIP)