+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

marcewang

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
Hi guys.. just wanted to show everyone my timeline... I wish everyone that is still in the process good luck! For those wondering why there is such a big gap between the moment i passed my eligibility and the moment i got an interview its because CIC did not contact me! I thought it was normal but something actually happened on their end. When i finally decided to call the agent said i should have been contacted before.

My PR card got to me really quickly though! 2 weeks!

Application Received: 20 of September 2017
AOR: 22 November 2017
OWP returned: 5 December 2017
OWP sent back: 6 December 2017
OWP approved: 2nd March 2018
Medical notification: 11 April 2018
Eligibility passed:September 18 2018
PR interview: 27 November 2018
PR card received: Mid december

Reactions: Missrebel801

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I feel so heart broken when I see 2018 March people got dm . I am happy for them but I feel sad for myself , feel stuck so badly :(.
Have you called IRCC again? After reading the stuff about your last calls, I don't know what to believe of them. First they say they'll have an answer in December and then that they're setting up an interview, when? Who the heck knows. Frustrating.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Have you called IRCC again? After reading the stuff about your last calls, I don't know what to believe of them. First they say they'll have an answer in December and then that they're setting up an interview, when? Who the heck knows. Frustrating.
Hi David , I finally got interview date I don’t know if it’s going to be just relationship interview or it’s going to landing interview as well . They asked for proof of cohabitation and joint bank acct , photographs stuff. And they put interview in Vancouver 21 February,2019 . I am not worried which interview is this but I am only worried that will they take again months after this interview or they will tell us the decision . Becos I don’t want to deal with them anymore it’s a big stress.

Reactions: Fowl

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
Hi David , I finally got interview date I don’t know if it’s going to be just relationship interview or it’s going to landing interview as well . They asked for proof of cohabitation and joint bank acct , photographs stuff. And they put interview in Vancouver 21 February,2019 . I am not worried which interview is this but I am only worried that will they take again months after this interview or they will tell us the decision . Becos I don’t want to deal with them anymore it’s a big stress.
did u call IRCC or received by email ?

Pgtk

Star Member
Feb 8, 2018
don't worry you will be fine . Be positive ! You going to get decision made after interview and may be they will do ur landing on same day

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
That is so awesome! Well, be positive, it is an interview and is the last step, i also hope it doesn't take longer to get your decision made.

And it's so fucked really, I can't believe your lawyer is asking for that amount of money, I mean it looks like it's a relationship interview, that's why they asked you for proof but what do you have to be prepared for? Answer questions about you legitimate relationship!? Crazy

Anyways, I am so happy for you and again be positive, all will be done in no time, just a few more steps. Keep us posted

Reactions: Calm2019

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
That is so awesome! Well, be positive, it is an interview and is the last step, i also hope it doesn't take longer to get your decision made.

And it's so fucked really, I can't believe your lawyer is asking for that amount of money, I mean it looks like it's a relationship interview, that's why they asked you for proof but what do you have to be prepared for? Answer questions about you legitimate relationship!? Crazy

Anyways, I am so happy for you and again be positive, all will be done in no time, just a few more steps. Keep us posted
Yes for sure I will keep u guys posted . The only thing I want them to made decision on that day becos Cbsa has my passport it’s been very hard journey for me . Hope for best and to be done soon . :)

Reactions: david_gat88

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Did anyone got result right the interview here ?? Or they will send us home and we wait again ??
Morning @jeet07 . I would recommend you to focus on the interview and do not get excited about a DM right after interview, There's been a lot of discussion about the wait after a Relationship Interview and again, some people hear after a few days and others after weeks.

Also there have been some discussion on Ecas, it usually doesn't change until they have the DM or after they've landed, but there could be something on GCkey, do you have access to it?, or just your lawyer?

Last edited:
Reactions: jeet07