Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Reactions: david_gat88

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I landed Dec 05th and received today dec 21 my PR by mail.
What? This is super fast. Wish I get mine soon too. Landed at Niagara on 12/17 and the officer said 4-6 weeks. Was able to link the PR application same day to mine account.
Fingers crossed

Muhammaddd

Jun 27, 2018
Hey how are you everyone?
I was sponsored by my common law partner ,she is a citizen
My application was recieved on june 16 2017
Now last week when i called cic i was told
I passed the eligibilty
I passed both the background check
No interview needed
No finger prints needed

He told me on december 10th 2018 a note was made on file that no concerns
So we are just waiting for the final decision from the case officer

So what should i do? Still wait more? What do u guys hope? Will i recieve landing soon?

I live in oakville, how to find my MP? And should i contact my MP? Or wait
If i have to contact my MP , how does that works
Thanks

xHinax

Apr 6, 2018
Canada
November 19th I landed officially. Still have yet to receive my PR card... I hope they don't ask for me to retake my photos. The London office DID tell me it could be 60 to 90 days before I receive it in the mail. Here's to hoping I get it by January 19th!

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hey @Leogirl22 did you receive your notes? Any good news?
Hi David. Happy new year.
I received my husband’s notes (the applicant) but not mine. To be honest I didn’t get the chance to look at them as I was away for Christmas and I didn’t wanna waste my time on them.
I’ll let you know as soon as I take a look

Reactions: david_gat88

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
Happy New Year, everyone! :)

My PR card finally arrived in the mail today. Yay!

Timeline:
App received: Dec 11, 2017
Landing interview: Nov 13, 2018
PR card received on: Jan 3, 2019

Thank you to everyone on this thread for making this process easier. For those still waiting, hang in there ♥

Rrezo24

Jan 6, 2019
Hi everyone!
My husband and I applied for inland spousal sponsorship through mail. I already received a medical request and did my medical exam. My question is, does that mean that my husband is approved to sponsor me? Im just confused because we havent received any letter that he is approved to sponsor me.

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
Hi everyone!
My husband and I applied for inland spousal sponsorship through mail. I already received a medical request and did my medical exam. My question is, does that mean that my husband is approved to sponsor me? Im just confused because we havent received any letter that he is approved to sponsor me.
No it doesn't. When he is approved he/she will be notified. The medical is part of your assessment for PR. Your spouse approval usually comes at the later stage in the process. Get the medical done soon as you can and wait. Patience is the key

Rrezo24

Jan 6, 2019
No it doesn't. When he is approved he/she will be notified. The medical is part of your assessment for PR. Your spouse approval usually comes at the later stage in the process. Get the medical done soon as you can and wait. Patience is the key
Thank you for your response. I did my medical already. Now the waiting game is on. How long will it take till we get the final result? :)