Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
I got DM on my ecas today but no update on my cic account and no email either. Principal applicant. Sponsor had already got DM way back on September.

Reactions: Aob-Dtd

Yakuza_princess

Star Member
Sep 15, 2017
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
October 26, 2017
AOR Received.
December 18, 2017
Anyone from the Philippines? I am just wondering for a minor dependent, do I really have to accompany my child during her first entry in Canada? My sister is coming in Canada so if all goes well I am thinking of just having my sister accompany her. I am not really sure if that is allowed though. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Reactions: Aob-Dtd

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
finally landed in etobicoke

application date 21 Nov,2017
Decision Made: 14th Nov,2018
landing letter received: 12 Dec,2018
landing date:13 Dec,2018

thank you so much for help friends......Best Of Luck......
Did the officer ask to see your marriage certicate?

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I have a landing interview too and have been ask to bring the original marriage certificate. I only have a copy. Please share your experience guys
Thank you

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
I have a landing interview too and have been ask to bring the original marriage certificate. I only have a copy. Please share your experience guys
Thank you
They only ask for our original at the relationship interview but didn't ask for it at the landing only needed my husband to show I'D, And he showed Drivers license , but if they ask for it take the original , must be a reason why.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello y'all 2017 apps! See to my signature for the timeline. Sorry I haven't been back here in the forums in a long while as we've been busy with work and life. We're anxiously waiting for my wife's PR card in the mail. I checked the spreadsheet and not many reported date of receiving the PR card. The few that reported got their PR card between 58 to 69 days from landing date, so that averages to about 2 months. With Canada Post's recent strike and backlog, we're hoping she gets her PR card soon as Dec 21st would be exactly one year since our app was received. Her PR card is like gold to us and hopes it's not lost or whatsoever.

Another question - my wife is a US citizen, lives with me in Ontario and is officially a PR of Canada, does she need a travel visa for when we go to the Dominion Republic in 2020? We're saving up for this trip. I know she doesn't need a travel visa to go to the USA to visit her sister and family as I promised her (starting in 2019, then every two years and on), but what about outside of USA/Canada like the Caribbeans, Mexico, etc? Thanks in advance. (I do all the paperwork, as she hates doing so, thus it's why I'm on here as a sponsor and a loyal partner.)
I don't know the specific answer but being a PR doesn't change the visa requirements to other countries so as a US passport holder she would have to follow the guidelines for the US to whatever country you would be visiting.
My hubby's PR card came in just over two weeks, for some reason Calgary is very quick. I hope yours comes soon !

Reactions: CdnwifeUSwife

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
For those who landed from October and November, have you received your PR Card in the mail yet? Especially to those who landed in Vancouver..

I just wanted to find out the timelines for the cards. Thanks! :)
Hubby landed in Calgary Oct 16 had his card around the 8-10 of November ( we didn't check the mail as we didn't expect it that soon )

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Urgent
Hi folks, I'm due to land at Niagara falls. The only I.D my sponsor has its the Health Card. The driver's license expired and never renewed. Has someone on this forum use the Ontario Health plus other citizenship documents to land. Will it be accepted?
Thanks
He can use his passport.

Sagekobby

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
I finally landed today at Niagara falls
How long is the COPR valid for? I see mine is only a year. Is it a mistake or that is the way it should be....
Thanks guys for all your help

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
I finally landed today at Niagara falls
How long is the COPR valid for? I see mine is only a year. Is it a mistake or that is the way it should be....
Thanks guys for all your help
Congratulations, COPR never expired, that’s your passport expiration, look at properly. Good luck.

Metikosova

Dec 10, 2018
Hey guys, I’m late January 2018 applicant of inland family sponsorship, I got e-mail 22 November from IRCC that met eligibility requirements, same time my refugee case was done negatively, and had interview with border service agent, and gave me 60 days until something hear from CPC Mississaga.
Today got call from border service agent and told me that I got AIP so I can continue live in Canada
Does it mean that something good going on or still will be required interview