+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
I just received a mail from IRCC dated October 24, 2018:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class..."

Is this DM?

Thanks!
AIP. Congratulations!

Reactions: angel0214

angel0214

Star Member
Nov 8, 2015
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
08 Dec 2017
AOR Received.
24 Jan 2018
AIP. Congratulations!
Awesome! Thank you :)

Updated timeline:
App Received: Dec 11
OWP in Mail: May 3
Med Req: June 8
Med Passed: June 30
SA: Oct 23
DM PA on ECAS: Oct 23
AIP PA mail: Oct 24, received Oct 31
DM Email: Oct 26

Reactions: Yana2017

Perrybrown

Jan 23, 2018
Kanata
Awesome! Thank you :)

Updated timeline:
App Received: Dec 11
OWP in Mail: May 3
Med Req: June 8
Med Passed: June 30
SA: Oct 23
DM PA on ECAS: Oct 23
AIP PA mail: Oct 24, received Oct 31
DM Email: Oct 26
Your timeline looks bit weird, SA and AIP come before DM, DM is the last step before you get landing appointment!

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
I'm Nov 9,got aip,sa,shows dm on both side,but no dm letter,no landing letter… from Vancouver…
let me know if any update, I will do the same. looks like we got similar pattern, except I am from Ottawa and you are from Vancouver, all my letters are from Vancouver so far, but they will have to transfer my file to Ottawa I believe for landing appointment.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
@jeet07 you always pay landing fee in advance. $1040 for PR and landing $255 for OWP.
Thanku @Perrybrown for replying :) .
I paid government sponsorship processing fee 550 in the beginning and 255 for open work permit. But 490 m doing it now . Becos when I called agent yesterday she kept saying r u missing something read u r Sponsor letter again . The only thing I saw mentioned in approval letter to pay landing fee and also that my husband is approved as a sponsor

Reactions: Danish1371

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
I got eligibility passed on Oct 24th, on Oct 26th got decision made email "
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact
you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application."

I didn't get landing interview yet. HOWEVER, on my cic.gc it says: ACTION REQUIRED but there is no new messages, and non of the statuses have been updated (see below).
have anyone had this happened with cic.gc before? Thank you!

Application step Current status Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents Not applicable. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
let me know if any update, I will do the same. looks like we got similar pattern, except I am from Ottawa and you are from Vancouver, all my letters are from Vancouver so far, but they will have to transfer my file to Ottawa I believe for landing appointment.
Have your cic.gc show updates?
I am in the same boat, passed eligibility, got DM but my cic.gc doesn't show any updated info + says action required? DM came from Vancouver office

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi everyone
I haven't posted in a while. I also didn't come on this forum to be honest as it was making me feel very sad.

I am september 26 2017 applicant. My office should be saskatoon I think as I live on the saskatchewan side of lloydminster (half Alberta half saskatchewan).
Got AIP SA and DM beginning of August and still waiting for my landing iinterview. i am passed 13months now. I did everything, called myself, my MP office called, I sent a webform. Always to get the same answer :

A decision was made and I'll be contacted by mail or email.
When my MP office called a month ago they told her that I might have to wait until December.... (December will be 15months).

I'm desperate.
that is honestly strange... I don't understand why they haven't invited you for the landing yet. I'm sincerely speechless...

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Guys, they want my police certificate from back home we did the relationship interview 2 month ago at cic etobicoke, this application already took 3 years, my question:
Can we drop off a copy of the police record directly at the etobicoke office?
Or can we use web form to send em a scaan copy?
The request letter came directly from the etobicoke office.
Please advice
salam, I would do both, send a scanned copy via webform and the hard-copy via mail. But they probably specified you how they want to have it.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I never received one. I only got decision made on ecas but never got a letter.
I remember someone from Newfoundland. For some unknown reason, her file was stack in Mississauga for several weeks after DM on ECAS. They did not transfer her file right away to the local office. That might be something like that happening to you. If you call CIC, specifically ask them if your file was transferred to your local office or not yet. And if not yet, ask if there are any particular reasons why it is not already done.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi guys I need help m worried . I called an agent today first time . And I finally I got to talk . And agent said they sent letter in October for SA. I said yes my lawyer got it. But I don’t have it . Then agent told me to contact lawyer and and get that letter becos she can not disclose any info to me becos it’s for my husband and said might be there is something missing But my side they still working on it and said if u you don’t get by 20 nov anything call us back . Becos that will be my year mark 20 nov. but when I talked to my lawyer last he said it’s sponsor approval and they will send it to me later with invoices
your lawyer wants money... But true that CIC cannot disclose to you information about your sponsor... but they can tell your sponsor about it. Next time you call, try doing it with your sponsor next to you.

Sponsormyhusband

Nov 15, 2017
Ottawa
Have your cic.gc show updates?
I am in the same boat, passed eligibility, got DM but my cic.gc doesn't show any updated info + says action required? DM came from Vancouver office
Same here, CIC is not updated at all, still showing "reviewing eligibility ,ets.", I don't think they are updating it at all.