+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
I received the SA email yesterday and the applicant's letter saying meet all the requirements..... and today I check on ECAs and says decision made, whatsmnext after that? And I haven't paid the fee in full, do I have to wait for their letter about my balance or do I have to pay it now?
Sept 28 applicant here.
Congrats u r almost done wait for landing.
Did they ask u fingerprints???

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017
Congrats u r almost done wait for landing.
Did they ask u fingerprints???
No, just a police certificate here, and I didn't even gave a police certificate from my country, coz it says the country wherein you spend most of your adult life since 18,

Reactions: jeet07

future_PR

Jun 14, 2017
Hey folks,

How long does it take to get the landing interview from Vancouver office? I got DM 2 weeks ago and so far no news.

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Hey folks,

How long does it take to get the landing interview from Vancouver office? I got DM 2 weeks ago and so far no news.
Hello, I am waiting from Vancouver too.

"The approximate time is 3 weeks which counted from the date your application transfer to Vancouver", this is the what the agent told me when I called them yesterday.

Hope this would help you.

thank you

Reactions: DJ_Brazil

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Officially landed today in Montreal, exactly 1 year after CIC received my application! Went there at 7:30 when it opened (part of the Montreal pilot project where there are no appointments, you should go in during their business hours), it took about 45 minutes until we were called (there weren't many people there, but there were maybe 5 or 6 couples/individuals who arrived before us and there was only one agent doing interviews) and then took about 5-10 minutes for the actual PR. Thanks to everyone who answered questions!

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
Hello, I am waiting from Vancouver too.

"The approximate time is 3 weeks which counted from the date your application transfer to Vancouver", this is the what the agent told me when I called them yesterday.

Hope this would help you.

thank you
Hi I am waiting for my landing interview too. It has been two weeks, no news yet. How can I find out about the date my application being transferred? Is it the same date as I received the DM letter?Thank you!

patriciaan

Dec 14, 2017
Just got my landing interview letter from Vancouver Office (DM was about 2 weeks ago). However, my husband and I are away and we need t to reschedule. I called but it was impossible to talk to an agent so I emailed them (in the letter they say we can email or call to reschedule). Did anybody try to reschedule by email? how fast were they answering?

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Question for those who have landed. Do you get the PR card application form/info once you have landed? or is this something you have to organise yourself?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Question for those who have landed. Do you get the PR card application form/info once you have landed? or is this something you have to organise yourself?
CIC applies for you when you land. You don't need to fill any forms for that. The card will arrive about 2 months after your landing.

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Hi I am waiting for my landing interview too. It has been two weeks, no news yet. How can I find out about the date my application being transferred? Is it the same date as I received the DM letter?Thank you!
It depends on your officer, I got DM at Sep 6, but transfer at Sep 11.

I called them yesterday which they told me that.

thank you

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Just got my landing interview letter from Vancouver Office (DM was about 2 weeks ago). However, my husband and I are away and we need t to reschedule. I called but it was impossible to talk to an agent so I emailed them (in the letter they say we can email or call to reschedule). Did anybody try to reschedule by email? how fast were they answering?
Congrats, can you share your timeline?

thank you

Anashima

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
Hey. I rescheduled mine in Calgary. I sent them email and got response within hour. You need to write rescheldue and your UCI number in title. Explain why you can't attend the interview and say when you are coming back from your trip. They will put you back in queue, so it will be another 2 weeks to get next date.