Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
just a note to people from the UK you will NOT be able to link your PR Card application to your account .... as CIC will not fix the fact that the country of citizenship is NOT Scotland, England, Northern Ireland or Wales it is in fact UK - British Citizen... i have submitted two tickets and have been given bullshit answers on both occasions. They dont care..... dont want to deal with it.

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
just a note to people from the UK you will NOT be able to link your PR Card application to your account .... as CIC will not fix the fact that the country of citizenship is NOT Scotland, England, Northern Ireland or Wales it is in fact UK - British Citizen... i have submitted two tickets and have been given bullshit answers on both occasions. They dont care..... dont want to deal with it.
What are the benefits of linking your PR card to your CIC account? I am currently waiting for mine to arrive. I thought it would arrive "automatically" after the landing interview. Is there yet another application to go through to receive the card?

Windsor ON

Sep 11, 2018
I am similar to you, but I'm February 2017 applicant. I have had many issues with CIC and messages not coming through on my end (it was 11 months before we discovered they sent the Sch A request but it never came to MYCIC inbox or email).

I received Eligibility Passed letter on July 5, but still showing on CIC that they are still reviewing.. Since then it has been silence, and every time I call or send a Webform request I get a different answer as to what my current application status is.

Keep hounding them, I know your frustration! At least you have DM, it's been 18 months of bullshit for me and still going... very frustrating to see people on here getting DM after 10-11 months (although good for them) and i'm still getting nothing
I am sure the only reason you are delayed is because of the issue you had with sch A.
I’m thinking that I am delayed as well because of the sch A form. They never informed me at all with the issue, I found out when I called, an officer told me that my application is being delayed because I have a gap in between when I moved from a place to another. I was so pissed that they never told me about it for months. The problem was, I stated in the address section that I moved out on Dec31 and moved on Jan 1 (That’s what happened when I moved from House to another) but I guess they want me to write moved out Dec and moved in Dec, it has to be this way or they consider it as a gap in between, so I complained to the parliament office here in Windsor Ontario and within hours they update my CIC and accepted the sch A.

I suggest that you call them and ask again, I am gonna call them today.

Are you in Ontario as well ?

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
I am sure the only reason you are delayed is because of the issue you had with sch A.
I’m thinking that I am delayed as well because of the sch A form. They never informed me at all with the issue, I found out when I called, an officer told me that my application is being delayed because I have a gap in between when I moved from a place to another. I was so pissed that they never told me about it for months. The problem was, I stated in the address section that I moved out on Dec31 and moved on Jan 1 (That’s what happened when I moved from House to another) but I guess they want me to write moved out Dec and moved in Dec, it has to be this way or they consider it as a gap in between, so I complained to the parliament office here in Windsor Ontario and within hours they update my CIC and accepted the sch A.

I suggest that you call them and ask again, I am gonna call them today.

Are you in Ontario as well ?
I'm in BC, but my application is in Mississauga. There was no problems with my Sch A once it was received, and I have been told by the MP's office that is helping me that it's "98%" done and in the final security checks stage. But it has been in this stage since June... From what I can gather through this page and the MP's office (as CIC is useless when it comes to updating or knowing any information) the delay may be due to the fact that i have done a lot of travelling in the past 10 years and it has to go through every countries' security agencies. But even then, apparently it shouldn't take this long. The first 12 months went by quick, this past 6 months of overdue is torturous and stressful especially when the department that is processing your application doesn't seem to know what is going on

Reactions: Fowl

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Just checked my account (MYCIC) this morning and under "Current Status" it said "Application/profile updated" and when I went into my application, the "Review of Additional Documents" tab has changed from "We need additional documents...." to "Not Applicable". It had been showing as needing additional documents for a few months, even though they had confirmed that they have everything they need from me. ECAS is still showing as "In process".

Anyone else had this change and know what it means?

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017
Hey guys, just checked my voicemail, and the cic called they need my valid passport , coz when i applied don't have a valid one, so does it mean it's DM alreaddy, coz I checked the ECAS still on process.

Windsor ON

Sep 11, 2018
I'm in BC, but my application is in Mississauga. There was no problems with my Sch A once it was received, and I have been told by the MP's office that is helping me that it's "98%" done and in the final security checks stage. But it has been in this stage since June... From what I can gather through this page and the MP's office (as CIC is useless when it comes to updating or knowing any information) the delay may be due to the fact that i have done a lot of travelling in the past 10 years and it has to go through every countries' security agencies. But even then, apparently it shouldn't take this long. The first 12 months went by quick, this past 6 months of overdue is torturous and stressful especially when the department that is processing your application doesn't seem to know what is going on
It is very stressful especially in the end. Good luck and keep me updated, I will do the same.

Reactions: stke4130

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
What are the benefits of linking your PR card to your CIC account? I am currently waiting for mine to arrive. I thought it would arrive "automatically" after the landing interview. Is there yet another application to go through to receive the card?
The application is submitted from the Landing Office to Sydney, Nova Scotia to be processed, this in itself is a separate process and application for a first time Permanent Resident Card. Its useful because you can check and see whats going on with the application. Just like anything else knowing where something is in the process, such as needing a new photo or whether or not its being processed, whether its being approved and sent to you is valuable to know because you can plan ahead of time before the card reaches you taking trips etc.

Reactions: BertlCamus