+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

metqc

Star Member
Aug 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Still waiting for the landing interview letter from Montreal. Was expecting it quickly but it's taking so long!
Sept 26, 2017 applicant
AIP August 29, 2018
DM both sides on ECAS August 30, 2018

SundayFresh14

Sep 19, 2018
Still waiting for the landing interview letter from Montreal. Was expecting it quickly but it's taking so long!
Sept 26, 2017 applicant
AIP August 29, 2018
DM both sides on ECAS August 30, 2018
Sept 25, 2017 applicant
AIP August 29, 2018
DM both sides on ECAS August 31, 2018

Still waiting for the landing interview letter from Vancouver. Anyone receive a landing interview letter from Vancouver recently?

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Hello SsJohn,

No, as far as I know there is nothing else to do. I never uploaded the file directly on my CIC since it was sent directly from RCMP. When I log in into myCIC it still says "your action is required" and shows me that I have to upload the file. However, on ECAS it says the a decision has been made already for both Sponsor and Applicant.

cheers!

But does you ecas details show they received your Police clearance check with Fingerprints ?? Or anything from them tellin they received it?

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Hello Guys ---------Urgent Help Needed :-(

I am sponsoring my wife and our application was received on March 13th 2018. She received the medical request last week and we went to meet the panel physician this morning. However the doctors office were not able to pull my file or upload the medical details as her IME number was "Not Found" in the system.

We called up two other panel physicians and they were not able to open our file either...

Not sure what to do now... Has anyone come across similar issue... What do you suggest us to do..

thanks for the response.
AT

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
Thanks for the reply! When I did my fingerprints, the staff there told me that sometimes the file was lost during the process so it's better for me to receive the certificate and to upload it to the system by myself...and I did find a place on my CIC saying "Replacement needed" for fingerprints and there is a button next to it to upload the file. Anyway, I uploaded it yesterday and didn't see any changes til now. Will update here if any changes happen.

I know even where we got it done mentioned that. I did not opt for it though but now i regret it for not doing it ! Would have been simpler and tension free that they received it instead of just wondering now if it will or not:(:(

Last edited:

Lemur

Star Member
Jan 4, 2018
I know even where we got it done mentioned that. I did not opt for it though but now i regret it for not doing it ! Would have been simpler and tension free that they received it instead of just wondering now if it will or not:(:(
I asked CIC to confirm to me by e-mail that they received my RCMP fingerprint check and they did. I uploaded this confirmation e-mail to myCIC account in the "provide replacement" slot for my fingerprints. You can request a confirmation via the web form, which is linked in the fingerprint request letter I believe.

itsme123

Star Member
Aug 2, 2018
I asked CIC to confirm to me by e-mail that they received my RCMP fingerprint check and they did. I uploaded this confirmation e-mail to myCIC account in the "provide replacement" slot for my fingerprints. You can request a confirmation via the web form, which is linked in the fingerprint request letter I believe.
Oh ! thanks for telling that ! How long does it take? Any idea?

eduardo.arellano

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Oh ! thanks for telling that ! How long does it take? Any idea?
I have not received any confirmation that they had received my fingerprints results. All I see is decision made on ECAS and when you click on the PA side it still says the usual "on Sept 4 we sent you and email requesting ........"

What i noted was that on myCIC the details changed from "we have requested more documents", to "we are reviewing the additional documents oyu have provided"...

cheers!

iamvenus

Feb 5, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello Guys ---------Urgent Help Needed :-(

I am sponsoring my wife and our application was received on March 13th 2018. She received the medical request last week and we went to meet the panel physician this morning. However the doctors office were not able to pull my file or upload the medical details as her IME number was "Not Found" in the system.

We called up two other panel physicians and they were not able to open our file either...

Not sure what to do now... Has anyone come across similar issue... What do you suggest us to do..

thanks for the response.
AT
Have you tried calling CIC? This is the first time I read about this issue.

New to FSW

Star Member
May 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2014
Nomination.....
28-01-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2015
Med's Request
09-05-2015
Med's Done....
14-05-2015
Interview........
TLU 26-05-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 27-07-2015 DM:30-07-2015
Have you tried calling CIC? This is the first time I read about this issue.
Yes I tried calling but no response. need to try again tomorrow. I created a case specific inquiry though.

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I don't think you should be worried at all. They will probably try again, if not, they will send a letter. It's common that people don't answer calls from unknown numbers or miss calls and they know that.

Anyhow, I would also like to hear anybody's experience on this matter.
When they called us it said 'PRIVATE CALLER' it didn't say unknown number. They've also emailed us directly a few times as well. I'm reasonably certain if they need to get a hold of you they will keep trying.

Reactions: Leogirl22

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone one.. I need you to calm me down.
Yesterday I received a call from an unknown nb. Unfortunately my phone was on silent and I only found a missed call notification. I believe it is CIC. If so, will they call again?

When they called us it said 'PRIVATE NUMBER' , so perhaps it wasn't from them ...

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
Sept 25, 2017 applicant
AIP August 29, 2018
DM both sides on ECAS August 31, 2018

Still waiting for the landing interview letter from Vancouver. Anyone receive a landing interview letter from Vancouver recently?
I am waiting from Vancouver as well.
Did you call CIC?
I've called them yesterday and was told the waiting time is around 3 weeks for vancouver office.