Bangladesh
Category........
STUDY
hi all,
my interview was done yeasterday,.
VO asked me so many qus about my wife's kids, i ans all,
about 1 hr 30 mins after she told me,
i belive your marriage is genuine,.

but i doubt why your wife kids are not attend your wedding? ( they never came)
i doubt as u said u r from conservative family how u did sex before marry?
i doubt if u dont have a mutule friend then how u send her frnd req by fb (that was 2013)

now my qus is "she belive our marriage is genuine" then what is next??
what i passed??

Reactions: SsJohn and Attak

Attak

Dec 29, 2016
hi all,
my interview was done yeasterday,.
VO asked me so many qus about my wife's kids, i ans all,
about 1 hr 30 mins after she told me,
i belive your marriage is genuine,

but i doubt why your wife kids are not attend your wedding? ( they never came)
i doubt as u said u r from conservative family how u did sex before marry?
i doubt if u dont have a mutule friend then how u send her frnd req by fb (that was 2013)

now my qus is "she belive our marriage is genuine" then what is next??
what i passed??

Stay positive it shall be well. Even though I don't know much about your case, yet it seems we have some similarities but l am yet to be scheduled for interview at Etobicoke, my file got transferred there after SA approval

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Reactions: AshaMc

Leogirl22

Star Member
Jan 16, 2018
App. Filed.......
Nov22, 2017
Doc's Request.
Jan 11, 2017
Med's Done....
May 2018
Hello everyone one.. I need you to calm me down.
Yesterday I received a call from an unknown nb. Unfortunately my phone was on silent and I only found a missed call notification. I believe it is CIC. If so, will they call again?

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
Yesterday I received a call from an unknown nb. Unfortunately my phone was on silent and I only found a missed call notification. I believe it is CIC. If so, will they call again?

when did you apply ? is it Oct 2017 or Nov 2017?

SsJohn

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-01-2018
Med's Request
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
They requested fingerprints to me too in September 4th (email letter).. we got them done the next day at the RCMP and they sent directly the results.. yesterday (September 17) our status changed to Decision made on both sponsor and applicant on ECAS.. so now we are just waiting... when we log in into CIC it says they are reviewing the additional documents requested and it does not say a decision has been made yet.

cheers
Hey, I got the same request although I submitted a police certificate with my application. So I did it again and receive the RCMP certificate and uploaded it to the CIC system where it says "replacement needed-fingerprints". I also sent the scanned copy to the email address they provided in the request letter. I'm wondering if there is anything else I should do or just have to wait? Thanks a lot!

eduardo.arellano

Star Member
Sep 28, 2017
Hey, I got the same request although I submitted a police certificate with my application. So I did it again and receive the RCMP certificate and uploaded it to the CIC system where it says "replacement needed-fingerprints". I also sent the scanned copy to the email address they provided in the request letter. I'm wondering if there is anything else I should do or just have to wait? Thanks a lot!
Hello SsJohn,

No, as far as I know there is nothing else to do. I never uploaded the file directly on my CIC since it was sent directly from RCMP. When I log in into myCIC it still says "your action is required" and shows me that I have to upload the file. However, on ECAS it says the a decision has been made already for both Sponsor and Applicant.

cheers!

Reactions: SsJohn

SsJohn

Star Member
Oct 31, 2017
App. Filed.......
14-11-2017
AOR Received.
05-01-2018
Med's Request
17-05-2018
Med's Done....
06-06-2018
Hello SsJohn,

No, as far as I know there is nothing else to do. I never uploaded the file directly on my CIC since it was sent directly from RCMP. When I log in into myCIC it still says "your action is required" and shows me that I have to upload the file. However, on ECAS it says the a decision has been made already for both Sponsor and Applicant.

cheers!
Thanks for the reply! When I did my fingerprints, the staff there told me that sometimes the file was lost during the process so it's better for me to receive the certificate and to upload it to the system by myself...and I did find a place on my CIC saying "Replacement needed" for fingerprints and there is a button next to it to upload the file. Anyway, I uploaded it yesterday and didn't see any changes til now. Will update here if any changes happen.

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
I don't think you should be worried at all. They will probably try again, if not, they will send a letter. It's common that people don't answer calls from unknown numbers or miss calls and they know that.

Anyhow, I would also like to hear anybody's experience on this matter.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
No worries, they will try again if it's CIC. If after few attempts they cannot reach you, they could email you.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Hi, quick question: Does the COPR document render the OWP invalid?
yes. You get the CoPR document at landing. As soon as you land, all work/study permits, canadian visas,... become void. But the minute you land, you are a PR, so you can get a permanent SIN and work.

Reactions: BertlCamus