27-04-2018
Med's Done....
08-05-2018
Interview........
28-08-2018
LANDED..........
28-08-2018
*** Vancouver ***

Has anyone landed in the Vancouver office lately? Or waiting for landing?

I'm wondering about timelines from DM to landing interview. I know it can take several weeks to get the landing interview, but I'm hoping for some good news since other places (mostly Etobicoke) have been going very fast.

Oct 2 AOR and received AIP/SA/DM letters last week (Aug 27-31) from Mississauga.

I did... landed last week on 28th Aug 2018 @ Vancouver office.
Inland landing letter received on 30th July 2018
Interview appointment received on 7th August 2018

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I did... landed last week on 28th Aug 2018 @ Vancouver office.
Inland landing letter received on 30th July 2018
Interview appointment received on 7th August 2018

Anyone here been to the Calgary office? What is there wait time like?

Shannonbella

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
North Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
08-08-2017
AOR Received.
22-09-2017
*** Vancouver ***

Has anyone landed in the Vancouver office lately? Or waiting for landing?

I'm wondering about timelines from DM to landing interview. I know it can take several weeks to get the landing interview, but I'm hoping for some good news since other places (mostly Etobicoke) have been going very fast.

Oct 2 AOR and received AIP/SA/DM letters last week (Aug 27-31) from Mississauga.
I’m in Vancouver and I got DM on August 17. I got a letter from Missisugua on August 23, 2018 stating “
We are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Vancouver Immigration will contact you to arrange an appointment for the finalization of your permanent resident application”.
August 31st I got an email for landing interview in Vancouver for September 19, 2018. I Hope that helps :)

Last edited:

amoaltr

Apr 11, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 24, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on July 25, 2018.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
  5. is 13months now no final decision made

Reactions: Hanh my

Hanh my

Jul 31, 2018
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on August 24, 2017.
  2. We started processing your application on July 25, 2018.
  3. Medical results have been received.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 6, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required
  5. is 13months now no final decision made
My application on August 9 2017, I got AIP and SA on August 8 2018 . Decision made on my spouse. But on my side is still in process.

GIE34

Jun 8, 2017
Sept 28 applicant here, my background check still in process, and it's been more than 3 weeks now, though when i used their Tele serve options, it says we don't need additionaldocument, no need for interview, we don't need your fingerprints, your eligibility hasn't been started.
Also as i follow these thread , wondering why almost have a PA and Sponsor side on ECAS? Mine is only for me. My husband doesnt know if he is eligible for he never received a correspondence, maybe because he didn't have email?
Congratulations to all

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
pictures rejected for PR Card despite me measuring and making sure they were absolutely correct ... they sent mail back after 6 weeks to tell me that.

I have a trip back to visit my family and see my sick grandfather booked for 2nd november. It looks like i might miss that ... if they reject the 8 photos i just sent back to nova scotia. I can do the PRTD but it could take London 7-14 days to process it. My trip is for 9 days i cant win :S

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Sept 28 applicant here, my background check still in process, and it's been more than 3 weeks now, though when i used their Tele serve options, it says we don't need additionaldocument, no need for interview, we don't need your fingerprints, your eligibility hasn't been started.
Also as i follow these thread , wondering why almost have a PA and Sponsor side on ECAS? Mine is only for me. My husband doesnt know if he is eligible for he never received a correspondence, maybe because he didn't have email?
Congratulations to all
The Sponsor can login on ECAS using UCI or application number, after adding his/hers details, you'll be able to see the status of sponsor and PA.

Background check will run for weeks or months. Be patience.

Reactions: GIE34 and sylvain1

LydiaQin1020

Mar 20, 2018
I am wondering if anyone who landed in Vancouver recently?

I am Oct applicant, just wondering when can get the schedule for appointment since Vancouver office is busy I heard that.

aiv81

Aug 21, 2018
hi guys - sharing my landing "interview" experience in Ottawa (my timelines: Sept 5th applicant, DM (both PA and SA on the same day) on 20 Jul 2018, landing interview letter received: 20 Aug 2018, I became PR on 4th of Sept ! I never got DM letter. the landing process took 5 mins, there was almost no people in the waiting room, we were called in 2 mins after we gave our interview letter to the security person. We prepared set of documents to confirm our cohabitation (it was requested in our interview letter) - but none were asked - we were asked to present our IDs only. immigration officer was very nice and the questions were basic as described here on the forum: if I committed any crime and if I was ever denied to enter Canada. and that is it ! you will then verify information on the CORP and sign it . Indeed, nothing to be stressed about ! just ensure you do have all the documents with you they are requesting in the landing interview letter. The immigration officer noted that it takes about 3 months to receive PR card these days. Good luck to everyone !