EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Application sent: September 23
AOR: October 13
Schedule A request: December 14
Schedule A sent: January 20
OWP: April 22
Medical Rquest: April 27 (medical passed a couple weeks after)
SA and AIP: August 1
DM: August 7

It was all sent from the Mississuaga office. It's been sent now to the local office in Edmonton, I'm still waiting for the landing interview letter! hopefully soon!!
I am from Edmonton too.. i received AIP Aug 03 and SA Aug 07.. still waiting DM..
Congratulations !

Reactions: Andy.ve

Lewalle7

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
LOL you won’t need a book.. I went to their office around 3:40pm on a Tuesday and I was the only one in there,got inside they write your name and then the guy called me right way,by 3:50 I was leaving the office!
This new system is so simple and fast!

Who knows? Maybe I’ll need a book lol, was thinking this would be a take a number situation.

Lewalle7

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
I've heard about it only in Montreal so far, but instead of receiving a specific date and time for your landing appointment, you still get a letter stating the documents to brings but you can go whenever you want for your landing. So instead of landing 6-10 weeks after DM, which was the normal timeline in Montreal, now you can land as fast as 1-2 weeks after DM. Hopefully IRCC will be happy with the results and extend this way to all other landing offices.
But also, maybe it’s only this way in Montreal because Quebec has their own immigration system happening?

Or is this just a way of immigration to deal with the amount of applications ?

Lewalle7

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Definitely made our life easier hahaha
So far I received
Photos for the PA only, this is for the PR card. The sponsor should bring ID (passport and/or driving licence).

Tell us after you landed. I'm curious about this pilot project. For us the landing appointment letter came 8 weeks after DM and landing was 2 weeks later, so totally 10 weeks after DM! This pilot project looks very cool. You just go whenever you want. Montreal was very slow to give appointments.

So far,

I received an email saying my application was completed July 23, saying that MTL would contact me.

Eligibility was given to my husband as a sponsor July 18, and I was given eligibility July 17.
I received my email saying “we are ready to issue confirmation of permanenent residency “ August 1.

So far everything is pretty quick now that I am at the end of this.

I will follow up once I have gone to this meeting thing!

Thanks!

jli297

Jul 19, 2018
I am also March 2017 applicant and CIC requested my fingerprint last march . we are in the same boat.
The good news is that I received AIP and Decision made ( sponsor side) on Aug 03. I hope you receive news soon
my husband got DM letter, my side is still under process:(
I saw most applicants don't need to provide fingerprint, don't know why we have to.

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
my husband got DM letter, my side is still under process:(
I saw most applicants don't need to provide fingerprint, don't know why we have to.
Did you received AIP? If yes when
When did you receive Sponsor approval?
Good Luck!

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
So far I received

So far,

I received an email saying my application was completed July 23, saying that MTL would contact me.

Eligibility was given to my husband as a sponsor July 18, and I was given eligibility July 17.
I received my email saying “we are ready to issue confirmation of permanenent residency “ August 1.

So far everything is pretty quick now that I am at the end of this.

I will follow up once I have gone to this meeting thing!

Thanks!
When did u apply? Where? What is the timeline?

krimsuun

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Hi,

Today we had our landing interview!
The appointment was at 10am and we got there for 9.30am. We barely sat
in the waiting room when we were called up. All we were asked for was photo ID,
proof of address, and the interview letter. Then I was asked if I'd ever been convicted
of a crime, when I first arrived in Canada and when the last time I entered Canada was.
After that is was done, she signed the permenant resident form and I did. She said it would
be 8/10 weeks for the permenant resident card to arrive.

We went straight to Service Canada afterwards to get a new SIN number.

Just to say, we never recieved an email saying DM. ECAS changed to say it and the next
day an interview letter arrived. So you may not even get a DM email!

Good luck to everyone!!

Application Sent: 7th September
AOR: 1st Ntovember
Medicals: 1st May
Extra Documents Requested: 24th July
AIP: 1st August
SA: 1st August
ECAS change to DM: 2nd September
Interview Letter: August 3rd
LANDED: 9th August

Angeles87mike77

Star Member
Sep 25, 2017
Hi,

Today we had our landing interview!
The appointment was at 10am and we got there for 9.30am. We barely sat
in the waiting room when we were called up. All we were asked for was photo ID,
proof of address, and the interview letter. Then I was asked if I'd ever been convicted
of a crime, when I first arrived in Canada and when the last time I entered Canada was.
After that is was done, she signed the permenant resident form and I did. She said it would
be 8/10 weeks for the permenant resident card to arrive.

We went straight to Service Canada afterwards to get a new SIN number.

Just to say, we never recieved an email saying DM. ECAS changed to say it and the next
day an interview letter arrived. So you may not even get a DM email!

Good luck to everyone!!

Application Sent: 7th September
AOR: 1st Ntovember
Medicals: 1st May
Extra Documents Requested: 24th July
AIP: 1st August
SA: 1st August
ECAS change to DM: 2nd September
Interview Letter: August 3rd
LANDED: 9th August
Congratulations thanks for sharing time line

Scontario

Feb 28, 2017
Hey guys!

Just a wee inquiry about PR cards. I landed in Etobicoke May 30th of this year and submitted my PR card application at the same time. Since then, radio silence, despite it being more than the 62 days the CIC website says it takes for processing.

Has anyone else run into any similar delays? After a 16-month wait to get PR I was hoping the PR card could arrive quickly.

djqueen

Jul 13, 2018
You might get yours soon; I'm also an August 17th! :)

After getting AIP, is the interview next?
Also, how long does the background check supposed to take? Mine still says they are doing it and I'm concerned it's because my FBI certificate got screwed up and massively delayed.
Hi i just wanna ask what category did you applied? inland or outland? thanks

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
Hi everyone,

Our application was received on Sep 8, 2017. We got AIP and SA on Jul 27 from Vancouver office. Our ECAS (both sponsor and PA) changed to DM on Jul 28. We haven't received anything since then. Is it normal? Should we call CIC?

Thanks

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Hi everyone,

Our application was received on Sep 8, 2017. We got AIP and SA on Jul 27 from Vancouver office. Our ECAS (both sponsor and PA) changed to DM on Jul 28. We haven't received anything since then. Is it normal? Should we call CIC?

Thanks
totally normal. depending on how busy the cic office near you, it may take weeks to months before they contact you for your landing interview.

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
Hi, Guys,
Hello, @sylvain1 ,

Just saw this in ECAS: "We started processing PA's application on July 25, 2018."

Would you know how long this would take again? It feels forever to get done. Hehe.

Thanks!

buddied94

Star Member
Sep 10, 2017
Etobicoke
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
17-08-2017
Doc's Request.
03-10-2017
AOR Received.
03-10-2017
Med's Request
20-03-2018
Med's Done....
26-03-2018
Interview........
23-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-07-2018
Hey guys!

Just a wee inquiry about PR cards. I landed in Etobicoke May 30th of this year and submitted my PR card application at the same time. Since then, radio silence, despite it being more than the 62 days the CIC website says it takes for processing.

Has anyone else run into any similar delays? After a 16-month wait to get PR I was hoping the PR card could arrive quickly.
aye thats a pain the arse mate, id give them a call and ask em if they have even sent it... i think they are processed in Nova Scotia. If you can manage to get a number for there id like to know ... i landed on 23rd July so im a fair bit behun you as well.

Edit :- 902-564-2763 found this seems to the case processing centre whether its right or not i dont know and whether they will give you answer its anyone's guess