+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
hi,

please help me.........our application received on 21 nov,2017 and medical done on 2 june, we never send any PCC with the application and they never ask for..... any idea when they will ask for PCC from our home country???

we do not have online account because my consultant send the application.. but we check application status that says... medical received, not saying if passed or not
You should try to contact an agent. We also hired a representative and we sent the PCC up front. If you see medicals recieved on ECAS means you passed them. Or you can also try 1-888-242-2100, follow some simple steps and you can either talk with an agent or just hear the complete status of your application.

Reactions: KAUR.GOSAL

Kami123

Jul 13, 2018
please help me.........our application received on 21 nov,2017 and medical done on 2 june, we never send any PCC with the application and they never ask for..... any idea when they will ask for PCC from our home country???

we do not have online account because my consultant send the application.. but we check application status that says... medical received, not saying if passed or not
You have to first determine if IRCC has or hasn't sent you a request for PCC. If you can access your ECAS it will provide you with details of when IRCC requested PCC (sometimes consultants slip up and fail to act on an IRCC request). If no request from IRCC then for sure call them. Having said, I have seen a few cases where PCC & background checks have been requested after medical, so no need to panic.
Silly question but have to ask. Has your consultant confirmed that no PCC request has been made?

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
August 23rd here, I saw they started reviewing my eligibility on July 25th and later that day I already had DM showing on both sides of ECAS, my husband received SA on July 26th and I received a pre-arrival services letter... However, no AIP letter, no DM letter nor appointment yet. Gckey still says that no decision has been made and that they are still reviewing me.
Hello what office is processing the application can you provide the timeline? Are u in montreal? I think we are in the same step.. let me know ur timeline.. they received our app 21 august last year..

Canada 321

Aug 7, 2018
So I called CIC suscessfully for the first time! The maximum delayed length of sending a landing letter from Montreal office to applicants is 8 weeks. I just passed 2 weeks since I received a DM letter, so be patient!

Also, I just realized that on my CIC account, they updated information of Bio-metrics like number, expired date for me.
Hello it took you how long after your medicals approved to get the DM ? When did u apply? Mississuaga office? Please help we are on the same step and im desperate!

Andy.ve

Oct 19, 2017
Can you please provide the time line and the office? Mississuaga?
Application sent: September 23
AOR: October 13
Schedule A request: December 14
Schedule A sent: January 20
OWP: April 22
Medical Rquest: April 27 (medical passed a couple weeks after)
SA and AIP: August 1
DM: August 7

It was all sent from the Mississuaga office. It's been sent now to the local office in Edmonton, I'm still waiting for the landing interview letter! hopefully soon!!

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Application sent: September 23
AOR: October 13
Schedule A request: December 14
Schedule A sent: January 20
OWP: April 22
Medical Rquest: April 27 (medical passed a couple weeks after)
SA and AIP: August 1
DM: August 7

It was all sent from the Mississuaga office. It's been sent now to the local office in Edmonton, I'm still waiting for the landing interview letter! hopefully soon!!
Have you called Edmonton office to see the lenght of waiting time until you hear something from them? Mine is also in Edmonton

HomeAgain17

Star Member
Nov 1, 2017
Hamilton, ON
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
05-09-2017
Doc's Request.
06-11-17
AOR Received.
31-10-17
Interview........
14-09-2018
LANDED..........
14-09-2018
Wow you are close any ready to give up, what happen in a few years and you want to return to Canada. Much easiest for your husband to return with PR card
Not giving up, circumstances have changed and unfortunately that is what is in store for us at this time. We would love to continue and complete the process, if possible and if our time frame allows. Obviously that would be first choice after all our efforts and costs in going through this process

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
You should try to contact an agent. We also hired a representative and we sent the PCC up front. If you see medicals recieved on ECAS means you passed them. Or you can also try 1-888-242-2100, follow some simple steps and you can either talk with an agent or just hear the complete status of your application.

thank u so much

KAUR.GOSAL

Star Member
Apr 4, 2017
You have to first determine if IRCC has or hasn't sent you a request for PCC. If you can access your ECAS it will provide you with details of when IRCC requested PCC (sometimes consultants slip up and fail to act on an IRCC request). If no request from IRCC then for sure call them. Having said, I have seen a few cases where PCC & background checks have been requested after medical, so no need to panic.
Silly question but have to ask. Has your consultant confirmed that no PCC request has been made?

I confirmed, they said they did not received any request yet...even does not show on my application status.....thanks for reply dear.