+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Kami123

Jul 13, 2018
I am wondering this myself too as I am in the same situation. Hopefully someone here knows:)
If I'm not mistaken only one person can link the application and that's either the applicant or the applicant's agent. The sponsor has a separate access to check on Sponsor eligibility approval progress. Any notification to the sponsor from IRCC goes to the sponsor's email and any correspondence from IRCC to the applicant goes to the applicant's email or his / her representative.
My sponsor uses only the ECAS to check for updates.

Reactions: Yana2017

LunaM

Dec 28, 2017
October 13 applicant here! I got my PA and AOR letter on August 1st! Yesterday I got the DM letter by mail and I'm still waiting on landing interview letter!

I have a silly question: is there a way of confirming if I already paid for the right of residence fee? When I submitted my application I made a whole payment for a couple fees, I have the receipt but it just shows the total amount I paid for without specifying which items were included. As I said, I'm pretty sure I included that fee in it but I just want to be 100% sure since in the letters I've gotten it always specifies that the payment is required and if I haven't done it yet I must do it soon.
Hi, can I ask if your CIC account changed to "reviewing your eligibility" before you got your AIP? Im Oct 11, my eligibility hasn't started yet.

daavid

Aug 4, 2018
Hi,
Do you mean 2018? If yes, have you called IRCC to check the status of your application? There are a lot of factors in processing the application. If there is any abnormalities, it will take longer than what they promised that is 1 year to processed.
Yes its 2018,
do you know how many months it will take for the security and background checks

YuliaYulia

Jun 18, 2018
Category........
FAM
Just got AIP. Woohooo!!!

On my GCKey account, the status has changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility". No change on the ECAS for neither sponsor nor me. Still says in process.
The AIP came from Vancouver.
Congrats!!!! So happy about good news, especially for September guys

Tin tin

Star Member
Aug 12, 2017
Niagara region
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Portage Road
App. Filed.......
19-09-2017
Doc's Request.
20-11-2017
AOR Received.
20-11-2017
Med's Request
18-08-2018
Med's Done....
21-08-2018
Just got AIP. Woohooo!!!

On my GCKey account, the status has changed to "we are reviewing your eligibility". No change on the ECAS for neither sponsor nor me. Still says in process.
Congratulations!

Cldinha

Feb 5, 2018
Just got AIP. Woohooo!!!

Congratsss!!! I have same date as you hope I get something soon!!... yeeaahh

Reactions: Angeles87mike77

Andy.ve

Oct 19, 2017
Hi, can I ask if your CIC account changed to "reviewing your eligibility" before you got your AIP? Im Oct 11, my eligibility hasn't started yet.
I think it changed after I got AIP, the same day. It hasn't updated since though even though I got all the letters for SA, AIP, and DM. It hasn't upgrade the background check part either, it still says "we are processing..." my eligibility review still says it's processing also. I know that the CIC page takes time to upgrade, sometimes it doesn't even do it. Just sit back and be patient and it will come soon!! Good luck!