+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hi All,
Does my spouse need to create an online account in immigration website to get an update about the sponsorship? Or they will contact her directly via her email?
Thanks
It is recommended that you create the online account. Updates on your file would be updated either to the website, to ECAS and/or emails.

vitoka

Aug 7, 2018
Vancouver
It is recommended that you create the online account. Updates on your file would be updated either to the website, to ECAS and/or emails.
Thanks for responding. I have created an account for myself as principal applicant. What I meant is for my sponsor, do they need to create an online account as well?

Reactions: Yana2017

daavid

Aug 4, 2018
Hello everybody, I got an email from CIC on April 6, 2018, that I met the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent. Please who knows how many months it will take for the next stage. My application is over a year. Your suggestions will be valuable.

Thanks

Last edited:

vitoka

Aug 7, 2018
Vancouver
Hello everybody, I got an email from CIC on April 6, 2019, that I met the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent. Please who knows how many months it will take for the next stage. My application is over a year. Your suggestions will be valuable.

Thanks
Hi,
Do you mean 2018? If yes, have you called IRCC to check the status of your application? There are a lot of factors in processing the application. If there is any abnormalities, it will take longer than what they promised that is 1 year to processed.

marvz21

Jan 20, 2015
Application received: Oct 20, 2017
AIP: Jul 29, 2018
SA: Aug 1, 2018

I did send the medicals in advance and it has shown "you passed the medical exam" since December 2017.

:)
inland? my wife is october 31 2018. passed medical exam was the last update. hopefully hearing some good news soon.

Yana2017

Aug 1, 2018
Thanks for responding. I have created an account for myself as principal applicant. What I meant is for my sponsor, do they need to create an online account as well?
I am wondering this myself too as I am in the same situation. Hopefully someone here knows:)

EGH

Star Member
Apr 3, 2017
Congratulations, you got SA (sponsor approval shown by DM on the sponsor side) and AIP (eligibility letter to the PA). You're waiting now for DM on the PA side. My guess is that it will come very fast. When the SA and AIP is delayed that much, they tend to finalize quickly after. We got SA and AIP within few minutes after 19 months... DM the next day!

With the AIP letter, the PA can now apply for the health coverage (ohip if in Ontario, ramq if in Quebec, I don't know names in other provinces).
The sponsor approval letter was sent Aug 07
Still waiting for Decision Made (principal applicant side)

Andy.ve

Oct 19, 2017
October 13 applicant here! I got my PA and AOR letter on August 1st! Yesterday I got the DM letter by mail and I'm still waiting on landing interview letter!

I have a silly question: is there a way of confirming if I already paid for the right of residence fee? When I submitted my application I made a whole payment for a couple fees, I have the receipt but it just shows the total amount I paid for without specifying which items were included. As I said, I'm pretty sure I included that fee in it but I just want to be 100% sure since in the letters I've gotten it always specifies that the payment is required and if I haven't done it yet I must do it soon.

jonamyt

Oct 23, 2017
October 13 applicant here! I got my PA and AOR letter on August 1st! Yesterday I got the DM letter by mail and I'm still waiting on landing interview letter!

I have a silly question: is there a way of confirming if I already paid for the right of residence fee? When I submitted my application I made a whole payment for a couple fees, I have the receipt but it just shows the total amount I paid for without specifying which items were included. As I said, I'm pretty sure I included that fee in it but I just want to be 100% sure since in the letters I've gotten it always specifies that the payment is required and if I haven't done it yet I must do it soon.

If you paid $1,050.00 you should be covered. (not including OWP Fees)

Breakdown:

Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)

Reactions: Andy.ve

Andy.ve

Oct 19, 2017
If you paid $1,050.00 you should be covered. (not including OWP Fees)

Breakdown:

Sponsorship fee ($75), principal applicant processing fee ($475) and right of permanent residence fee ($490)
I paid $1,040.00 not including OWP. I should be good then!! Thank you so much!

Layna

Jul 28, 2018
Hello guys . September 13 here and still waiting . I have a question if you can answer me . When they will start the review of eligiblity it means what??? They will review what exactly. Thank you

Nlkko

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2014
Nomination.....
17-10-2015
AOR Received.