+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

stke4130

Star Member
Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone who is getting their landing interview. Are there still some June-July applicants that are waiting for their decision made? If so, have you tried calling them?
Feb 2017 applicant, still waiting... the list of things i have tried is way too long. I just give up and curl in the fetal position.

good luck to everyone

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
We just received the Eligibility Passed letter. Is this the AIP? If it is, when should we expect to receive DM? My AOR is Nov 2, 2017.
Also, will they be sending anything to my mailing address? as we just moved to a new place, so I am not sure when the new address will be updated.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: AshaMc and KT214

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
We just received the Eligibility Passed letter. Is this the AIP? If it is, when should we expect to receive DM? My AOR is Nov 2, 2017.
Also, will they be sending anything to my mailing address? as we just moved to a new place, so I am not sure when the new address will be updated.

Thank you.
That is AIP, and for my experience, it can come anytime from 1 day to weeks. How have you been dealing with them? Online or through mail? I think the only document they will send to your mailing address is the PR card.

commonlaw2018

Star Member
Dec 28, 2017

Thank you.
Congrats. May I ask which office sent you the eligibility email? Mississauga or Vancouver?

dangvt2

Star Member
Jun 5, 2012
That is AIP, and for my experience, it can come anytime from 1 day to weeks. How have you been dealing with them? Online or through mail? I think the only document they will send to your mailing address is the PR card.
Thank you. I have been receiving all the communications through emails. Hope to hear back from them soon.

Julia2018

Star Member
Apr 11, 2018
I sent my package to Mississauga office. But the email came from the Innovation Hub Vancouver. Is that normal?
Heyyy congratulations.
Yes it is normal. My application was sent from Mississauga to Vancouver too .when I called yesterday they said it is normal because Mississauga is too busy so they send some files to Vancouver.
Hope I ll be Next lol my AOR was 08 november.
Can you share your time line please ?
Thank you

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Mine went from Mississauga to Vancouver and I called today and it is in Edmonton, where I live, I don't know if that's a good or bad sign.
What is your status so far? Did you get SA, AIP, DM?

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018

Thank you.
Congrats!!!