+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
I don't know how long is Montreal office nowadays to give appointments, but in maximum about two months you should officially become a PR!
I am waiting for the landing papers now. Hopefully sooner than later. But hey, we waited this long, 2 months should be fine, right? hehe. Thanks so much for answering all queries. You've been awesome to all of us!

Reactions: sylvain1

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
I am waiting for the landing papers now. Hopefully sooner than later. But hey, we waited this long, 2 months should be fine, right? hehe. Thanks so much for answering all queries. You've been awesome to all of us!
You're welcome! I'm truly happy for you! And with your timing, you will receive your PR card before Christmas as the processing time is currently 61 days after the official landing.

Reactions: Mutato_KT

RecentGrad

Star Member
Oct 21, 2016
Peterborough
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga + Vancouver
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Yeah
Congrats ! Your medical request came so late ,but the others came so fast . Kind of confused how CIC process every case ...
Yeahh.. I dont know if you remember, but my mesical just showed up passed, without me even getting a request of getting medicals done. And I called IRCC and they said they will use my medicals frm 2015(student visa). I reconfirmed with three agents and they all said the same. But then when my application got sent to Vancouver cic, they sent me a medical request. Real late. I think that was the final piece of the puzzle. Everything else was done except that they just wanted my newer medicals? Atleast thats what I think happened.

KT214

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Yeah

Yeahh.. I dont know if you remember, but my mesical just showed up passed, without me even getting a request of getting medicals done. And I called IRCC and they said they will use my medicals frm 2015(student visa). I reconfirmed with three agents and they all said the same. But then when my application got sent to Vancouver cic, they sent me a medical request. Real late. I think that was the final piece of the puzzle. Everything else was done except that they just wanted my newer medicals? Atleast thats what I think happened.
now i understand why your case so special , thanks for your explaination!

david_gat88

Jul 4, 2018
Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone who is getting their landing interview. Are there still some June-July applicants that are waiting for their decision made? If so, have you tried calling them?

anruby

Jul 4, 2017
Hello everyone! Congratulations to everyone who is getting their landing interview. Are there still some June-July applicants that are waiting for their decision made? If so, have you tried calling them?
Still me, file is in Etobicoke local office, no timeline for them, apparently