+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

btis

Star Member
May 24, 2018
Hey guys does anyone know about irregular migration bc.
I actually ordered gcms notes .
Primary office shows - cpc Mississauga
Secondary office - irregular migration Bc
Reason - eligibility .

Thank you for help .
Please tell me it’s not something I should worried about
Unfortunately I can't help you with that.
May I ask you tho when did you order your notes? And how long did it take? I've always wondered when should I order mine. I passed medicals end of June so I'm still on the normal processing time.
Thank you!

Danish1371

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
FAM
I think this might be a silly question but I'll ask anyway. If we are being represented all this correspondence would go to our lawyer correct? Any info so far has come through them. Last being In April for medical redo, as first had expired. I'm assuming we are on track but the website says nothing really just 'received' and 'In progress'. We are at 10.5 months so getting antsy.

jeet07

Jan 10, 2018
Unfortunately I can't help you with that.
May I ask you tho when did you order your notes? And how long did it take? I've always wondered when should I order mine. I passed medicals end of June so I'm still on the normal processing time.
Thank you!
It took one month

Reactions: btis

keihuynh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
I think this might be a silly question but I'll ask anyway. If we are being represented all this correspondence would go to our lawyer correct? Any info so far has come through them. Last being In April for medical redo, as first had expired. I'm assuming we are on track but the website says nothing really just 'received' and 'In progress'. We are at 10.5 months so getting antsy.
I received my DM on 6th July. I’m 15th August applicant. So I hope you will get your update soon!

And until now even with SA and AIP and DM, my updates on ECAS - the last line is still : “we received your medical” !

Reactions: Danish1371

Fowl

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
My application was sent to etobicoke office for further assessment in march 2018. We didnt hear anything from them until may 28 when my spouse received a call from them , they did a phone interview with him (5 mins convo), then they asked him to send proof of address and tax assessment. May 29th we recieved aip, DM and landing interview date for June 1. That's our experience.
Hi Keliz may I ask what question was asked as I'm in the same position, I got a letter that my file has been sent to local office for further assessment it inland spousal sponshirship

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
WOW. 711 pages. I have not been online for quite some time now. I am very happy to see the progress everyone is going through.

I have a few questions that I am hoping some of you can help me with (sorry, I don't think I can catch up with reading the pages from page 400):
1. Sponsor's ECAS indicates DM. However, PA's is still In Process. Is this normal?
2. 2 emails came in yesterday. Are these the AIP?
For PA:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."
For SA:
"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly."

Thanks in advance.

mohamednbil179

Star Member
Feb 16, 2017
WOW. 711 pages. I have not been online for quite some time now. I am very happy to see the progress everyone is going through.

I have a few questions that I am hoping some of you can help me with (sorry, I don't think I can catch up with reading the pages from page 400):
1. Sponsor's ECAS indicates DM. However, PA's is still In Process. Is this normal?
2. 2 emails came in yesterday. Are these the AIP?
For PA:
"It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements."
For SA:
"You have met the requirements for eligibility as a sponsor. The Application for Permanent Residence (APR) for your relative will be processed separately and he/she will be contacted shortly."

Thanks in advance.
congrats . what is ur timeline pls?

Mutato_KT

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
QC
Category........
FAM
congrats . what is ur timeline pls?
Thanks, @mohamednbil179

Application Sent with OWP: 29 July, 2017
AOR: 31 July, 2017
Started Processing your application: 14 September, 2017
Schedule A and CSQ Request: 21 September, 2017
Medical Request:17 March, 2018
Police Clearance Request (old one expired): 28 March, 2018
Approval in Principle - RPRF Payment: July 12, 2018

Would you know the if timeline after AIP and the landing place? :)

Thanks again.