+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Spousal Sponsorship in-land Applications 2017 timeline and updates

Muhammaddd

Jun 27, 2018
Hey
If we recieve a letter stating that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to canada
Then they are asking for more documents of my Partner who has sponsored me.
So they can go through them and make a final decision

Have any of you faced this situation? If yes, then is there still chances of getting approved for the residency?
Thanks alot

chinesecanadian87

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Hey
If we recieve a letter stating that you may not meet the requirements for immigration to canada

Have any of you faced this situation? If yes, then is there still chances of getting approved for the residency?
Thanks alot
looks like your sponsor may not be approved. what kind of documents are they looking for?

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
Hey

Thanks alot
Don't lose faith! They're giving more chance to get it approve asking for extra docs,just make sure you have what they are asking for!

BertlCamus

Star Member
Sep 26, 2017
Received AIP on June 22, since then no movement. ECAS says "in progress", and info on my CiC has not changed in months (other then the AIP message). Hopefully will get landing request soon...

Bip31

May 19, 2018
Hey

Thanks alot
What did they ask you? As long as you give them what they ask you should be fine! Since you said you received SA already I think they may have doubt about your admissibility.

keihuynh

Star Member
Jun 25, 2018
yeah and my sponsor received the email about SA yesterday when I already had the landing letter lol
I called the immigration today to ask if its normal. She said I supposed to receive the AIP first, then letter DM.... What is SA? Isn't it the same as AIP? The letter we got to day is like : "You've met all the requirements to become a sponsor...."

I can't focus until I got my landing interview letter. T_T :(:(:(:(

gabrielasqs

Sep 26, 2017
I called the immigration today to ask if its normal. She said I supposed to receive the AIP first, then letter DM.... What is SA? Isn't it the same as AIP? The letter we got to day is like : "You've met all the requirements to become a sponsor...."

I can't focus until I got my landing interview letter. T_T :(:(:(:(
That's SA! if it's talking about the sponsor is SA = Sponsor Approval
AIP is about the Principal applicant saying you meet the eligibility

Bears

Nov 28, 2017
Got SA yesterday and looked at the ECAS thing someone mentioned in here...it says Decision Made! Does that mean I'll be getting the DM letter soon?